Tallahassee Ford Lincoln

243 N Magnolia Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32301

New 888-255-1493
Used 888-259-7004
Service 877-402-5042

Where Lower Prices are Just the Beginning!

Great no stress or pressure experience

by from Tallahassee Florida |

Great experience buying my Platinum F-150. All great, no stress or pressure. Julius and Mark P. were great to deal with both before and after the sale

June 8, 2013

Philip, we do appreciate your business and the kind words given about Julius and Mark P. We do take pride in giving you a world class sales experience and look forward to helping you in the future. Thank you again.

Worst potential buying experience I've ever had

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

I was contacted after submitting a request for more information on a new F150 and invited to come in to test drive. The salesperson Ken was very friendly, but after submitting my application along with all of my private financial information virtually all communication stopped. For weeks I have requested to find out the status of my application for financing, and Nothing a few days ago when I received a call from Ken to return to resubmit my app. I did ONLY because Ken is so polite, and now it's the same story. No answer, not from anyone including the General Manager after leaving him a message to call me. I've been in customer service and sales for over 19 years, and fathom ever treating a customer with the type of disrespect I've received through lack of follow up and communication.

June 18, 2014

We do apologize for the lack of communication from our team and also for not being able to come to an agreement on the unit you were interested in. If there is anything we can do within our means that does not have anything to do with credit, which is beyond or control, please let us see if we can help you with your purchase.

Not a good experience today

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

I found a used vehicle online and stopped by to look at it. The sales person (Kelly) was very nice and helpful. We test drove the car and discussed pricing. I was told that it was a "Wholesale to the Public" car but it was the last day of the month so we could negotiate the price. It had a couple of issues, air bag light and cracked windshield, and I was told because it was wholesale, those issues would not be fixed before purchase. I suggested a discounted price due to the problems with it and the sales manager came over and told me to essentially take it or leave it, there was no negotiating because it was a wholesale price. So we left. The online ad did not mention it was a non-negotiable price. The price is right at Kelly Blue Book private party but the vehicle has what could easily be $1,000 of issues. The sales manager's approach seemed very rude after being told there was some room to negotiate. I was happy with the salesperson or I would have rated this lower. A big waste of my time. Thanks for your help, Kelly.

June 10, 2013

Good afternoon. Thank you for speaking highly of Kelly, he does treat all of his customers with utmost respect and kindness. We do apologize for any inconvenience with your experience and hope that we can earn your business. We do at times offer vehicles at wholesale pricing to offer our customers a decent vehicle at reduced prices. We always explain that the vehicles are sold at "as is" condition with no warrnaty. If there is a vehicle that we may be able to assist you with, please do not hesitate to call us or Kelly directly to see what we can do for you.

Highly recommend!

by from Havana, Fl |

Have purchased three used cars there. Been treated very well. My wife and I worked with Seth Garrett. She was extremely happy which made me happy. On my third car purchase, I waited for four months for the right car. Seth knew what I was looking for and called me the minute it came in. Could have had several hang ups but he, along with the staff there, got me through. Give these folks a visit. Kudo's to their service dept. too. Everyone there has been great!

April 24, 2012

Dear Misting Fan, We truly appreciate the opportunity to help you with all of your vehicle needs and thank you for bing a loyal customer. We will endevor to always exceed your expectations! Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you... Thank you again, Tallahassee Ford Lincoln

buying experience

by from Tallahassee Florida |

I have been searching for a used explorer over several months using Car Guru's search application. I found what I was looking for at Tallahassee Ford Lincoln Mercury and was able to purchase the vehicle in line with the pricing on Car Gurus. Both the Sales staff and the Service Staff did an excellent job in working with me and producing a great experience.

October 26, 2011

Thanks very much for your review. Whenever you refer a friend and they purchase we like to send out a small token of our appreciation. Be sure to have them mention that you referred them so we don't miss a chance to "say thank you"! Thanks again for your kind words -Roger Ellsworth, Internet Sales Director