Tallahassee Ford Lincoln

New 888-255-1493 New 888-255-1493
Used 888-259-7004 Used 888-259-7004
Service 877-402-5042 Service 877-402-5042

At Tallahassee Ford "We Make It Easy" To Buy Your Next Ford or Lincoln

Great no stress or pressure experience

by from Tallahassee Florida |

Great experience buying my Platinum F-150. All great, no stress or pressure. Julius and Mark P. were great to deal with both before and after the sale

June 10, 2013

Philip, we do appreciate your business and the kind words given about Julius and Mark P. We do take pride in giving you a world class sales experience and look forward to helping you in the future. Thank you again.

My choice when buying a vehicle.

by from Tallahassee Florida |

The sales staff here at Tallahassee Ford Lincoln. are outstanding.My salesman Kenneth Eaton made my recent experience an absolute pleasure. I love my new Ford Edge. Sincerely M. Baez

January 23, 2016

Michell, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Tallahassee Ford Lincoln. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Mitchell and Ken were great

by from tallahasseeflorida |

Everyone was great expecially Ken and Mitchell they answered every question.

January 8, 2016

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Tallahassee Ford Lincoln. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Everything great!!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

My husband just recently had stroke. He had gone through some mail and just laid aside, going through that mail, I seen where we needed to get the Explorer in to be checked. Call Ford, Tallahassee, give them the number associated with the problem,to Tina, I told her my situation, doing this totally out of my element, She knew my dilemma, husband really not helpful. She set up the appt, it was checked, and all is well... Along with a job well done, the help and understanding from all involved was tremendous. Thank you

Instalation

by from Madison, Florida 32340 |

Jason my service writer was great!!! I had come in the week before to find out about having a cruise control installed in my truck, he was very helpful and gave me good service. The day I checked in for my appointment I was greater fast and handled very well. The only bad thing and this was not Jason's fault was that after 2 1/2 hours he told me it was going to take another 3hours. This really upset me as I had an appointment scheduled the week before and the job should only have to take an hour at the most. Not good planning on the shops part. It took less time and I got a call before I walked to far. Dennis

October 23, 2015

Thanks for the feedback. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Great services

by from Tallahassee ,Florida |

It was excellent ..the best customer service never see in other dealers .. I recommend ford to my family and friends

October 3, 2015

Thank you for your kind words!

Service for a recall notice.

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I had a recall for the restraint module on my 2014 Escape, got there around 9:00 a.m. and went for breakfast. Got back around 11:00 and the service rep went to check on how long it would be. He came back and told me it would be late that afternoon before the work would be done, so he advised me to take the shuttle home, which I did and around 4 the work was done so the shuttle came back to my house and took me back to the dealership to get my car. It was waiting for me. Having that shuttle and the service rep being on top of things saved me from spending the whole day at the Ford dealership waiting for my car. Excellent job.

Great service

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Facilities rating is 3 because of the construction and temporary facilities. I had to walk around a ladder and all manner of stuff at the end of the day when I picked up my car.

Lincoln MKZ

by from Tallahassee,Fl |

I was pleased with my service and the and the salesman was very helpful. Mr.Dale S. Betz

Under construction but super employees.

by from Crawfordville, Fl |

Total professionalism is what I took away from the 2 men who assisted me. The service manager and Mr.Bill Cloud whom both went beyond the minimum to insure my needs were met. Mr. Cloud has always treated me more than just like a customer but a friend. It made me feel special as if they really cared when they addressed me by my name. I have 2 Lincolns and would not want to have them serviced anywhere else. The only thing they could have done different is provided a better effort on the car wash. Spend a little extra time on cleaning the inside of the vehicle.