Chapman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Volkswagen Hyundai

Service 877-282-4672

Your Phoenix Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Dealer with Used Cars for Sale

Owner Lied

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I knew the exact make and model of the car I wanted and was looking around for the best price. When I got to this dealership, the owner eventually ended up negotiating with me personally. He directly LIED to my face and told me there were no such cars left in the valley (I had been to another dealership earlier who had 6 on their lot). When my friend came, the owner repeated THE SAME LIE. Going in, I knew my credit score. After filling an application, the owner presented me with a number 50 POINTS LESS than my actual score. He was incredibly insistent to get a deal made that night, despite my insistence on waiting 24 hours. His dishonesty and lack of character lead me to recommend against buying from this dealer I am very glad nothing was signed. I found a much better deal elsewhere (on the car he had said didn't exist in the valley).

Chapman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Volkswagen Hyundai responded to this review

February 26, 2014

Dear Disgruntled Customer, Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. I would like to get more information regarding your recent visit. Please give me a call at 480-425-5902 at your earliest convenience. With warmest regards, Jamie Cox Customer Relations Manager Chapman Scottsdale Autoplex 480-425-5902 jamiecox@chapmanchoice.com

great experenice

by from gilbert, az |

there was some misunderstanding but they do work as a team to solve the problems and make sure customers are satisfied. Joe Keith is amazing! he went above and beyond to make the transaction as easy as possible, was in and out within an hour or so. they have nice cars for decent price, great customer service all around! Definitely recommended, and don't forget to ask for Joe:)

Great customer service

by from Glendale, AZ |

I was a first buyer when I contacted Chapman Scottsdale. All cars I previously owned were fairly old, cheap used cars and I thought it was time for an upgrade. Needless to say I had a lot of questions and concerns. I contacted Chapman over the phone, talked to Scott Oglei, and he provided me with so much information I felt confident to visit the store and actually look at the cars. Once at the store I was helped by Scott Sirls, who thoroughly explained what the best options were based on the money I wanted to spend and my lifestyle. I felt no pressure whatsoever and I actually had fun. I also would like to mention Joe Barone, finance manager, who was very straightforward and a very nice "Italian boy". I took my new car home the next day.

Great Experience. Dealt with the right people

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Reeve went above and beyond trying to get a price on a jeep patriot latitude down to where I needed it. We eventually came to an agreement and finished the deal. He was very honest, which is a scarcity in the car dealership world. I never once felt I was being taken advantage of. Bottom line, if you're interested in something this dealership has for sale, ask for Reeve. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Ted the finance guy was great too. Never pushed in any way to get me to buy an extended warranty. I appreciate the kindness and honesty gentlemen!

Mike Conway is the BEST in the biz

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Mike Conway is my sales person at Chapman and has gone above and beyond to get me the truck of my dreams. This man made this happen with me living out of state. He is driving my truck to me so that I can have it asap. He made everything work out in a short time and I am at a loss for words at how wonderful Mike is and how professional the entire Chapman FAMILY is over there. The people are wonderful and All I know is that I will recommend them to everyone I know looking for a car, truck or suv because they made buying out of state the easiest experience and I dont see myself buying for another dealer or sales person again! Mike, you are the greatest and I appreciate all that you put into getting me into my dream truck!

Very pleasant experience!

by from Mesa, AZ |

Very nice salesman, easy process. Would recommend this dealership to a friend!!!

Stereotypical Car Salesmen

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I'll try to make this quick. We saw a Santa Fe we liked (it was semi-dark out). The salesman told us about the all-wheel drive feature (honestly, no less than 15 times that night). This was something we didn't plan to buy but this feature pushed us over the top. Having read KBB and Edmunds, we felt the price was fair and opted to buy. A few days later I'm updating the insurance info and find its NOT all-wheel drive! I went back to work out this 'error' and was basically told its not their problem but they'll investigate SELLING us an all wheel drive vehicle for $1700-2000 more (plus all the additional taxes, etc). Are you kidding?!?!?! A sales manager promised to follow up again later but I never heard from him. Also, as part of the agreed price were to be two accessories (why a mat in the truck is additional is beyond me but anyway...). The salesman agreed and we started signing paperwork. He comes in when we're with finance and asks the guy to add those to the price! No way! We complained about it and finally got the accessories 7-10 days later (salesman claimed he did us a favor and personally bought them for us...sure). I must admit, I left out a number details out but you don't need all of that. You just need to know these are the same shady car salesmen we all hear about. Go elsewhere or buyer beware...they are out to make a buck and could careless about your loyalty. I will not even go back to that place for the free first oil change.

Courteous, helpful and professional!

by from El Mirage, Arizona |

My experience with Chapman was great! Usually I dread going to Car Dealerships but Chapman made buying a vehicle more comfortable! Knowledgeable staff and honesty to the max is shown here at Chapman!

Stay Far Away - Sales Management Dishonest

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Recently tried to buy a new Jeep from Chapman Scottsdale and left the dealership due to the sales manager lack of honesty. All aspects of the negotiation process had one lie after another that if I hadn't done my research or had a smart phone available to double check data, I could have fallen for a series of very costly mistakes (BMW certified pre-owned warranty transfer not available to next buyer making the value significantly lower, Tread Lightly discount not available on any Rubicon/then not available only on 2013 Rubicon/then only available if I take the deal now but the out-the-door price had a mysterious $2500 added, and 4 other issues involving my trade-in). Hopefully, youe done your research including reading this review and find a different Phoenix dealer to purchase your vehicle.

Chapman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Volkswagen Hyundai responded to this review

September 21, 2012

Dear Unhappy Customer, Thank you for your interest in purchasing a vehicle from Chapman Scottsdale Autoplex. I am sorry that we were unable to meet your expectations and sell you a vehicle. Unfortunately, at times we are not able to meet a clients requirement for their trade solely based on fair market value both locally and nationally. I understand this was the case with your trade. We do offer competitive pricing on our vehicles and try to earn the right to provide all your vehicle needs. However, the reality is that we do not sell every customer that comes into our dealership. I wish you all the best in your vehicle search and hope you find the vehicle of your dreams! With warmest regards, Jamie Cox Customer Relations Manager Chapman Scottsdale Autoplex

Absolutely wonderful car buying experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I bought a used Chrylser Sebring for my daughter. The price was right, the salesman was not pushy, but very informative, and helped me get the car home to surprise my daughter. He even participated in the fun to surprise my unexpecting daughter. Was an absolutely wonderful car buying experience. Thank you!!