Courtesy Toyota of Brandon

9210 E Adamo Dr, Tampa, FL 33619

New 877-227-9604
Used 877-227-6221
Service 877-227-9641

Great Customer Service Experience!

by from Tampa, Fl. |

Great customer service experience during my recent lease transaction, by all sales and service staff at Courtesy Toyota in Tampa. Each of the Courtesy Toyota sales, leasing, and service staff where knowledgeable and professional. Based on my recent positive customer experience, I would highly recommend Courtesy Toyota!

May 19, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review of Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. I am very pleased that you received great customer service and that you found our staff to be very knowledgeable. I am also appreciative of your recommendation. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again. Robert Johnson, General Manager, 813-580-5246

Very clean and professional

by from Northport ,Al |

It was a pleasure to purchase a car from them. Drove 587 miles one way

June 16, 2015

Thank you for your positive review of Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. I am very pleased to hear you had a great experience purchasing your vehicle from our dealership. We certainly appreciate you traveling the 587 miles one way! Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Robert Johnson, General Manager, 813-580-5246

Honest Car Dealership!!!!!

by from FL, FL |

No need to look anywhere else ... Courtesy Toyota (Brandon) is the best! Been buying cars for over 30 years, and I will never go anywhere else in the future except for Courtesy. Ask for Hollywood. He's the BOMB! For all the Toyota fans out there - remain loyal. And go to Courtesy in Brandon!!!!!

June 2, 2015

Stephanie, Thank you for your positive review of Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. I am very pleased to hear that you will never go anywhere else in the future; we certainly appreciate your loyalty. Thank you for your business! Robert Johnson, General Manager, 813-580-5246

Fantastic Experience

by from Sarasota |

I purchased my second SUV from Courtesy Toyota in the past 3 years and had a fantastic experience. I dealt with Sunny Varghese and he was great. Sunny was a consummate professional who made me feel at ease and helped through the entire process. I would recommend Sunny to any one who is looking for a new car. All in all, Courtesy was a great place to buy a car and will certainly go back to them.

June 2, 2015

We at Courtesy Toyota of Brandon appreciate your positive review of our dealership. I am very pleased to hear that Sunny makes you feel at ease and is a consummate professional. We certainly appreciate your recommendation. Thank you for your business and enjoy your SUV! Robert Johnson, General Manager, 813-580-5246

great service when buying my car

by from brandon fl |

I bought a new Camry from this dealer last Friday (5/9/15) ...my salesman name was Leo ,love the service I was given I would recommend all my friends and family to ....... Courtesy Toyota.....

May 13, 2015

Thank you for the feedback about your visit to Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. I am so glad to hear that you had a great experience with the purchase of your new Camry. Please let us know if you ever need anything in the future. Robert Johnson, General Manager, 813-580-5246

Great customer service

by from Riverview, FL. |

Had my 2013 Camry in 3 times within 2 weeks for 3 different items. One was standard oil change at which time they advised me there was a recall. They ordered the part and installed it very quickly. The third visit was for another warranty issue which they resolved in less than 15 minutes. Excellent service and Victor Perez, the Assistant Service Manager was very polite, courteous and professional.

May 8, 2015

Larry, Thank you for your positive review of Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. I am happy to hear that our service department, and in particular, Victor, has provided you with professional and excellent service. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-580-5246

New Toyota Corolla S

by from Riverview, FLORIDA |

I had a great experience buying my new Toyota Corolla S. If you need a new car this is the place to go. Darryl Jones was helpful and patient, he answered all my questions, very professional and courteous, after the test drive I couldn't leave without buying this car! Thanks for your all your help Darryl!

April 30, 2015

Karla, Thank you for visiting us at Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. I am pleased to hear that Darryl was professional and helpful with the purchase of your new car. Enjoy your Toyota Corolla S and please let us know if we can help you in the future. Robert Johnson, General Manager, 813-580-5246

Very bad customer experience

by from Tampa fl |

2 weeks ago, we bought a Prius V to our satisfaction. We traded our car(Toyota Matrix 2006). We were suppose to get a check 3 days later, ( sales and finance told us so). As of today, we still waiting for someone to call us back, to let us know the satus of this check. We left about 5-6 messages, nobody call us back. This is totally unacceptable.

April 13, 2015

Michael, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for any confusion. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience so we can discuss things further. If for some reason I am out of the office, please leave your name and best number to reach you. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-580-5246

Service at Courtesy Toyota of Brandon

by from valrico,fl |

My experience at the Courtesy Toyota of Brandon was deplorable. After losing the key to my car I called the Toyota to see if they could reprogram the key of my 2001 camry. They said yes and had me tow the car to them. After arriving and retelling them the issue, they said they told me that the key could not be reprogrammed and i would have to replace the computer board and get new keys for over $1200. Finding this unbelievable as there was nothing wrong with the computer the service tech proceed to tell me that his mechanic knew more than me and that if u did not trust them than i should not have brought my car there. I asked around and got a locksmith to reflash the car for $350. My experience at this toyota was horrendous and i do not plan to ever return even in an emergency. I do believe if you are incapable of doing something you should say so, rather than saying it cannot be done. And under no circumstances should you suggest that your customers are stupid, most especially when they seem to understand the problem better than yourselves.

Best Car Buying Experiance Experiance

by from Tampa, FL |

Yesterday I purchased a 2015 Toyota Camry hybrid. It was the best car buying experience ever in my life. I am 53 years old and hate the hassle of buying a car. However, yesterday experience was awesome all because of my salesman Tommy Whelan. His product knowledge is unsurpassed. Tommy is not your typical high pressure salesman, he is easy going and an active listener. He is very honest, if he did not make promises that he could not keep and if did know he told me that he did not know however, he would get the information. Tommy is the quintessential sales professional. Courtesy Toyota of Bandon don't ever let him go

April 2, 2015

Ray, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit to Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. We are glad to hear that our team took was able to help you with the issues you were having! If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-639-8045

Great Experience

by from Valrico, FL |

End of January purchased a used car. 2 weeks after signing paperwork things went south and was in a position where I would not be able to make the payments. I decided to talk to the financial person (Rich H.) at Toyota and sincerely told him what my situation was. He was very sympathetic and said he would get back to me. He did so few days later and not only was he able to take the car back but also was able to return the $500 deposit which I did not expect. This was an enormous burden off my shoulders . I have purchased before from Courtesy Toyota many years ago and will definitely return to them again!!

March 3, 2015

Pat, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit to Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. We are glad to hear that our team took was able to help you with the issues you were having! If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-639-8045.