Courtesy Toyota of Brandon

Used 855-315-3602
Service 855-314-2211

Customer Service great

by from Valrico, FL |

The people at Courtesy Toyota of Tampa Bay were very easy to work with. They scheduled the needed works/repairs quickly. Also they were very professional and courteous during the whole process.

November 13, 2014

Valrico, Thank you for writing a review for Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. We are glad to have you as a customer and are so pleased to hear that the process to get your car serviced was very easy for you! If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-639-8045.

Nothing can compare to Courtesy Toyota in Brandon

by from Riverview, Fl |

I have purchased many cars, used and new, and I can honestly say that Courtesy Toyota made this the easiest of all my experiences. Zach Tedder, my USAA internet sales consultant and James Life, the finance guy move me in an out of the store in less than two hours, and this is from a person with less than A-1 credit. Both o them maintained a professionalism and expediency I had not experienced before. Their honesty through the whole process helped me walk out the door in a 2015 Tundra for about the price I expected to pay...a little bit higher but honesty and professionalism helped me swallow that pill.

December 6, 2014

Chef, Thank you for writing a review for Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. We are glad to have you as a customer and are so pleased to hear that the process of getting your new car was very easy for you! If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-639-8045.

Used car purchase and service

by from Brandon, Fl |

I purchased my car about a year ago and from the first when I came in looking for a car they have been wondersul. I have taken it back to Courtesy for all the service and have always been treated with respect and gotten the best overall service. They have great facilities as i have had to take my computer with me and work several times while I have been there. They always let me know what service was absolutely necessary at the time and what could wait for a few weeks. This way they realized I was not wealthy and helped me to budget my car care. GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH!!!

November 14, 2014

Phyllis, Thank you for writing a review for Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. We are glad to have you as a customer! If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-639-8045.

Great Finance Folks

by from Tampa,FL |

I recently purchased an 05 Toyota Avalon ...Upon getting all the paperwork completed in finance , it went faster than it has been in the past for me when purchasing a car from another dealer. I have to give praise to Palmer Johnson & Kristian Basanta . They made my experience the best I have had in a long time when it came time to complete all the paperwork you have to sign when purchasing a car. I would recommend them to anyone if you have your choice of finance folks to deal with.... They made the process smooth and helped me understand everything that I had to sign. Thanks again.

October 30, 2014

Connie, Thank you for writing a review for Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. We are glad to have you as a customer! If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-639-8045.

They Call Him The Oracle!!!!! Awesome Salesman

by from Tampa,FL |

I would recommend anyone to Courtesy Toyota Brandon and ask for Mr.Harris.. (They call him the oracle) because he will tell you all about your day, your birthday!!! Things you may not know about yourself but this is what makes him such a great salesman but I wouldn't call him that , I would say he is the king of personality.. He made my process very comfortable,easy and fast. He knew what I was looking for to the T!!! I have never owned a Toyota before , I have always had GM vehicles.. I bought a 2005 Toyota Avalon and I love it very much. He couldn't have chosen a better car for me. I told him what I was looking for and he knew exactly what to bring to me. No one could have done it better there or anywhere else. If you are looking for the best car experience go see Scotty Harris @ Courtesy Toyota Brandon on 301 & 60 ..

October 28, 2014

Excellent Dealership

by from Brandon, FL |

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Courtesy and obviously I would return again to Courtesy for my vehicle needs. I recently brought my car in for its 5,000 check up. I was in and out in less than an hour, as promised. My salesman is Todd Denney, he will be able to help you with your purchase needs. A very caring and kind person, thanks Todd.

October 31, 2014

Laura, Thank you for writing a review for Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. We are glad that you had a good experience with us. If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-639-8045.

great service

by from riveriew fl |

scotty harris gave me and my mother excellent service , we wasent sure what we where looking to get into and he help us find what was right for me my mother and the family.

October 6, 2014

Very shady dealer and poor customer service

by from Venice florida |

This dealer make up their own prices as they go along. Their website tell you to value your trade and they do not honor it. This dealer is shady stay away.

September 12, 2014

Leo, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We apologize that the price you saw on our website for your trade-in was not what you were actually quoted. The reason for this is the website does not take into account the money it takes to recondition the vehicle to be able to sell to another customer. Therefore the value may be different after our inspection of the car. If you would like to speak further with me I am able to be reached at the number below. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-639-8045

Great experience and education

by from Lithia, FL |

My intent was to purchase a new or certified used vehicle. I ended up leasing a 2014.5 Camry. Zachery Tedder did an excellent job of presenting info on the differences in the vehicles we test drove. He's very knowledgeable in the details. In fact he was so astute that my wife thought he was reading from something. He's very professional, observant, and passionate at his job. He's has tremendous potential.

September 10, 2014

Thank you for writing a review for Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. We are glad that you had a good experience with Zachery. If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-639-8045

Sleazy bait and switch

by from Tampa, FL |

I communicated with a salesman named David repeatedly via email over the course of two days. We agreed on a specific car at a specific price. He scheduled an appointment time for us to compete the purchase transaction. I went to see him in person at the appointed time and make the purchase, but surprise! He didn't have the car. Instead he wanted to show me a DIFFERENT car that cost $2,000 more. What was he thinking? Either: A) Bait and switch, and get me to buy the pricier car, or B) That I'm stupid enough to look at one car but sign a purchase agreement for another car, sight unseen. What a waste of time. Sleazy, sleazy, sleazy. I will never buy from Courtesy and will tell everyone I know about my awful experience there.

August 7, 2014

Anne, Thank you for bringing this situation to our intention. We apologize for the confusion that this has caused you. I would like to hear more about your situation if you could please contact me at your earliest convenience. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-639-8045

Great Toyota Dealership

by from Tampa, Fl |

I worked with Tommy Whelan. The process exceeded my expectations. He listened and worked out a great deal for my on a fantastic Rav 4. I couldn't be happier! This Toyota dealership doesn't play games. Great cars and great prices. Honest people, fabulous, kind staff. Would highly recommend to anyone!

October 6, 2014