Courtesy Toyota of Brandon

Used 877-227-6221
Service 877-227-9641

Customer Service great

by from Valrico, FL |

The people at Courtesy Toyota of Tampa Bay were very easy to work with. They scheduled the needed works/repairs quickly. Also they were very professional and courteous during the whole process.

November 13, 2014

Valrico, Thank you for writing a review for Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. We are glad to have you as a customer and are so pleased to hear that the process to get your car serviced was very easy for you! If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-639-8045.

Great Experience

by from Valrico, FL |

End of January purchased a used car. 2 weeks after signing paperwork things went south and was in a position where I would not be able to make the payments. I decided to talk to the financial person (Rich H.) at Toyota and sincerely told him what my situation was. He was very sympathetic and said he would get back to me. He did so few days later and not only was he able to take the car back but also was able to return the $500 deposit which I did not expect. This was an enormous burden off my shoulders . I have purchased before from Courtesy Toyota many years ago and will definitely return to them again!!

March 3, 2015

Pat, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit to Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. We are glad to hear that our team took was able to help you with the issues you were having! If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-639-8045.

Great service department

by from Tampa, FL |

I brought my 2004 Toyota 4Runner in for an oil change. Not only did they give me a great price on an oil change - they informed me that a part on my SUV that has been cracked for years has been recalled and I'm getting a replacement part for free! Honest and fair!

February 26, 2015

LT, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit to Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. We are glad to hear that our team took great care of you while you were in for service! If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-639-8045.

Amazing service

by from Riverview, Florida |

I trade in my corolla 2010 that I bought here as well for an upgrade for my wife on our anniversary. The experience once again was amazing. JUAN PUENTE was my dales person and he went beyond my expectations. Very smooth transaction. Me and my wife highly recommend this dealeship.

February 10, 2015

Angel and Mabel, Thank you for telling us about your experience at Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. We are glad that Juan took great care of you and found you the perfect new car! If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-639-8045.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Riverview, Fl. |

I arrived about 30 minutes prior to my appointment but they started work immediately. Everyone was very courteous and helpful. This kind of service does instill trust in the people taking care of your vehicle. Thanks Courtesy Toyota.

February 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. We are glad that our team was able to take care of you and your vehicle! If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-639-8045.

Excellent service

by from Ruskin, Florida |

Took our Venza in for its last service under warranty. Service advisor, Nick Utley, was great. Knew what I needed and was very professional. Waiting room could be improved but was a vast Improvement over my last visit. Car was ready when Nick said it would be and I was on my way.

January 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. We are glad that Nick was able to give you a great customer experience in our service center! If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-639-8045.

Nothing can compare to Courtesy Toyota in Brandon

by from Riverview, Fl |

I have purchased many cars, used and new, and I can honestly say that Courtesy Toyota made this the easiest of all my experiences. Zach Tedder, my USAA internet sales consultant and James Life, the finance guy move me in an out of the store in less than two hours, and this is from a person with less than A-1 credit. Both o them maintained a professionalism and expediency I had not experienced before. Their honesty through the whole process helped me walk out the door in a 2015 Tundra for about the price I expected to pay...a little bit higher but honesty and professionalism helped me swallow that pill.

December 6, 2014

Chef, Thank you for writing a review for Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. We are glad to have you as a customer and are so pleased to hear that the process of getting your new car was very easy for you! If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-639-8045.

Used car purchase and service

by from Brandon, Fl |

I purchased my car about a year ago and from the first when I came in looking for a car they have been wondersul. I have taken it back to Courtesy for all the service and have always been treated with respect and gotten the best overall service. They have great facilities as i have had to take my computer with me and work several times while I have been there. They always let me know what service was absolutely necessary at the time and what could wait for a few weeks. This way they realized I was not wealthy and helped me to budget my car care. GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH!!!

November 14, 2014

Phyllis, Thank you for writing a review for Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. We are glad to have you as a customer! If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-639-8045.

Great Finance Folks

by from Tampa,FL |

I recently purchased an 05 Toyota Avalon ...Upon getting all the paperwork completed in finance , it went faster than it has been in the past for me when purchasing a car from another dealer. I have to give praise to Palmer Johnson & Kristian Basanta . They made my experience the best I have had in a long time when it came time to complete all the paperwork you have to sign when purchasing a car. I would recommend them to anyone if you have your choice of finance folks to deal with.... They made the process smooth and helped me understand everything that I had to sign. Thanks again.

October 30, 2014

Connie, Thank you for writing a review for Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. We are glad to have you as a customer! If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-639-8045.

They Call Him The Oracle!!!!! Awesome Salesman

by from Tampa,FL |

I would recommend anyone to Courtesy Toyota Brandon and ask for Mr.Harris.. (They call him the oracle) because he will tell you all about your day, your birthday!!! Things you may not know about yourself but this is what makes him such a great salesman but I wouldn't call him that , I would say he is the king of personality.. He made my process very comfortable,easy and fast. He knew what I was looking for to the T!!! I have never owned a Toyota before , I have always had GM vehicles.. I bought a 2005 Toyota Avalon and I love it very much. He couldn't have chosen a better car for me. I told him what I was looking for and he knew exactly what to bring to me. No one could have done it better there or anywhere else. If you are looking for the best car experience go see Scotty Harris @ Courtesy Toyota Brandon on 301 & 60 ..

October 28, 2014

Excellent Dealership

by from Brandon, FL |

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Courtesy and obviously I would return again to Courtesy for my vehicle needs. I recently brought my car in for its 5,000 check up. I was in and out in less than an hour, as promised. My salesman is Todd Denney, he will be able to help you with your purchase needs. A very caring and kind person, thanks Todd.

October 31, 2014

Laura, Thank you for writing a review for Courtesy Toyota of Brandon. We are glad that you had a good experience with us. If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Robert Johnson General Manager 813-639-8045.