AutoNation Toyota Cerritos

Used 888-360-8414
Service 888-749-7745

First time car buyer

by from cerritos CA |

Car dealer was Rodel Angeles. Amazing customer service and made my first vehicle purchase an easy one. Highly recommend!!

AutoNation Toyota Cerritos responded to this review

July 8, 2014

Thanks, Chris! We're happy to help however possible. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Totally recommend Toyota Cerritos

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Honestly I hate the car buying process. I had been looking for a car for weeks but it had to be the right price, milage, year and a small SUV. when I got to Toyota Cerritos Yonas was on hand to help me find my car and a little while later deal done! I wish I had just gone to Toyota Cerritos 3 weeks ago and not put myself through the torture of driving around car dealerships. Thanks Yonas my new RAV 4 is the Bomb diggidy bomb :)

SEASONED CAR BUYER

by from ANAHEIM, CA |

CAME IN LOOKING FOR A USED TACOMA, MILAN (SALESMAN) WAS VERY HELPFUL NOT PUSHY. ENDED UP WITH GREAT TRADE IN DEAL AND NEW TRUCK PRICE.

Great Salesmanship!

by from Whittie, CA |

I never provide any feedback the past but on this case I had to make an exception because of the great experience we had with Auto Nations Toyota in Cerritos. Dealing with the salesman about the price the car was very easy. We informed him on what we can afford and he accommodated us. The salesman was very informative about the car that he is trying to sell us. He provided option comparison between different models. He provided me and my wife basic overview on how to use the car before we drove off. He also offered his assistance with any future need that we may have. The salesman has great salesmanship, good manners and trustworthy throughout the process. BTW, the financial officer that assisted us also provided us with great service. He explained to us all the paper work prior to signing. He provided us information about the additional services they provide to make sure that we have peace of mind in any future maintenance and support we would need for our new car. I will recommend this dealership and will not hesitate to go back of a next purchase. Good Job Auto Nations Toyota of Cerritos!

fredo's shopping exp..

by from hacienda hgts, Cal |

love the service and high knoledge of the sales people their. John Spall one of the best sales reps in all of southern cal. I'll be back for a 2nd purchase soon!!

AutoNation Toyota Cerritos responded to this review

August 23, 2014

We are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Best dealer in California!!

by from Hacienda heights California |

My sales person John Spall the best. Very helpful in every kind of ways that I can imagine. patient and courteous and respectful towards my wishes. I will be coming Back to buy another toyota n recommending family n friends.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I recently purchased a new Camry LE and it was refreshing doing business with AutoNation. I was so impressed with my total experience that I recommended AutoNation to my Son-In-Law and he also bought a Camry SE through AutoNation Cerritos.

Nice place to buy new or used cars.

by from Long Beach CA |

Good services and peoples very friendly , I am ok with my new Sienna 2014 but who's happier is my family special my grad kids.

Excellent services and Good Price

by from Tustin, CA |

My wife and I are extremely happy of the excellent, courteous and efficient services we received from Mr. Blake Boege, Fleet Manager of AutoNation Toyota, Cerritos. Blake even arranged the car to be delivered to our home with no extra charge, which saved us a trip back to Cerritos. If you need a new car, call him at 562-860-6561 ext. 2238. Their staff are very pleasant too. Domingo

Pleasant experience at AutoNation Toyota Cerritos

by from Cerritos, CA |

I was pleasantly surprised to a great car buying experience at Toyota of Cerritos. Albert New was very courteous, no pressure dealing sure made me purchase car at this dealership. Person in finance was also very professional, and completed final paperwork without any hard selling. I sure recommend buying a new car at this dealership.

I love my new Prius

by from Cypress, CA |

I knew what car I wanted and found it on the Autonation website. I emailed my quote request and immediately got a response from Blake Boege. Blake was awesome.....He said they didn't have the grey interior but was able to find one and have it available for me to test drive when I came it. He waited until we got there as we were running late. My only complaint was how long we had to wait for the Financial group to take us in to complete the loan papers!