AutoNation Toyota Cerritos

18700 Studebaker Rd, Cerritos, CA 90703

Used 877-881-8287

TRADED & PURCHASED NEW 2015 TOYOTA CAMRY LE

by from LAKEWOOD, CA |

REPEAT TOYOTA CUSTOMER. HAD FIRST CAMRY 9 YEARS. LOVED IT. TOTAL BUYING EXPERIENCE WAS AWESOME. WONDERFUL SALES REP - KNOWLEGABLE-FRIENDLY. FINANCE REP ALSO HELPFUL IN EXPAINING OPTIONS WITHOUT ANY HIGH PRESSURE SALES TACTICS. IN AND OUT IN ABOUT AN HOUR. NEW CAR HAD EVERYTHING I WANTED. VERY HAPPY WITH MY CHOICE.

Expedient Service. Reliable Sales Rep (Jordan)

by from Los Angeles (LAX), California |

Jordan Bagaporo, Toyota Cerritos sales representative is our "Go-To" Man everytime in the past 5 years we have decided to lease a vehicle. He helped us with our C350 Mercedes, 2013 Toyota Tundra and most recently our 2014 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium and 2015 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium. His knowledge of the vehicles and buying-selling process is unsurmountable established and well trusted on our part. We recommend this Dealer in Cerritos very highly and we will continue to lease and buy from Jordan. Sincerely, Kerry y Alfredo, owners of Specialplace on eBay

Great service

by from Compton,California |

I was very happy with the service, the sales persons were very helpful,all departments were great in service, I I'm very happy with the purchase of my new RAV4.

Great Service

by from Bellflower, CA |

My husband and I went in to look at the Toyota Corolla. Jonathan, he was very helpful, he answered all the questions that we had. He was very patient with us, at any moment did he seem bothered or annoyed about the questions we were asking. He helped us find the perfect car, and after we left the dealer he told us that if we still had questions to call him at any time. He gave us great service, really happy (:

Great services

by from Pico Rivera, CA |

Fleet manager Brian Hart helped us pick out or new 2015 Toyota Camry se. He has an answer for every question I had. We got a phenomenal deal at automation and I am definitely buying my next car here.

Great Experience!

by from Lakewood, CA |

When we decided to buy a new car we really didn't consider looking at Toyota. We had a specific car in mind but thought we should see what other dealers had to offer. However, once we saw the Highlander we knew it was the car for us. We were so impressed with the performance and quality of the car but what really impressed us most was the experience we had with AutoNation Scion Cerritos and our salesperson Elaine Bekgaard. We never once felt pressured, our questions were always answered, and Elaine was extremely patient with us. We actually visited the dealer twice before we purchased the Highlander and Elaine was wonderful. She went above and beyond to get the exact car that we wanted. I would highly recommend you ask for Elaine if you decide to visit Auto Nation Toyota Cerritos.

great service

by from cerritos, ca |

Lester Jaramillo and Eric Mckenzie were so very helpful and guide us all the way. Even helping us after we got the Tacoma. Thanks so much

AutoNation Toyota of Cerritos - Great Experience!

by from Newport Beach, CA |

My son and I purchased his first car from AutoNation Toyota of Cerritos. We could not of asked for a better experience. I would recommend AutoNation Toyota of Cerritos to anyone.

July 22, 2015

Thanks! We're happy to help however possible. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Excellent service by Ammar Alsouiri

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Ammar is the epitome of customer service. He assisted me in all aspects of the new car buying process. No high - pressure sales, he knows his product, and is patience. Look for Ammar when buying a new or used car.

July 14, 2015

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Great experience

by from los angeles, california |

great and very happy with the results... very happy... very happy....very happy....very happy...

July 22, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback!