Auffenberg Ford North

Service 888-817-7365 Service 888-817-7365

Short Drive to Great Value

Great Experience...A St. Louis Buyer

by from St.Louis, Missouri |

I am a loyal Ford customer, but I am not loyal to any dealership. That, however, may change since I have worked with Vicki Robison at Auffenberg Ford in O'Fallon. I did all of my homework before going there. I had a car picked out and was given a reasonable trade-in allowance for my three year old Taurus. There were two things I really appreciated about my experience at Auffenberg. I only worked with Vicki during the negotiation process. Most dealerships if the salesperson can't close the deal on the first offer, the boss comes out with the salesperson, and they will often gang up on a customer..This didnt happen here. The other thing I liked was that I had spoken over the phone with Vicki about wanting all weather OEM black floormats for my Fusion..I had not closed the deal, and yet she went ahead and ordered the mats so they would be there if I decided to buy and they even arrived ahead of me at the dealership! The next day we had a major snowstorm so the mats were pressed into service. I would recommend this dealership to anyone..I used to sell cars myself in my younger years..I advise people to do their homework before they go shopping, but having a nice group of people to work with makes the experience a lot less painful..Kevin

Stay Away!!!

by from Ofallon Il |

Beware of ALL Auffenberg Groups. My issue was Ofallon Ford but Tim Clark said he was the Manager so they are all ran by the same person. So my daughter spilled milk in my car last Thursday. That morning I called numerous detail shops who weren't available at the time due to rain. I called Auffenberg Ford and although they said they couldn't get me in the same day (Thursday) the advised they could detail my car the next morning at 8am.I checked in with Louis and I asked if I could be dropped off by 8:30 because I had a appointment I couldn't miss. At the last minute they found a lady to drop me off. She was extremely nice and pleasant to drive with. I was only at my appointment for a hour so I called back and advised I was ready. The same nice lady picked me and we returned to the dealership. At that point I was advised that my car was still being cleaned. They did know how much longer it would take. The literally "detailed" my car for 4 and a half hours. When finished I had to hurry and pick my daughter up from school. At glance I could tell they DIDNT DETAIL MY CAR! I called for a 5 days (Wednesday) until finally a manager named Kevin called me back. He stated they did ,my car as a favor being as though i didn't pay for it. I advised him I did pay 55.00 and he said how we don't even do detailing here. He said they only cleaned NEW cars that they sell. He told me he would check with the Service manager and then he would get back to me. Well about 3 hours later I get a call from a guy named Tim Clark he said said he was a manager and he got a call from Kevin and he was checking in with me to see the problem. I explained everything to him he to advised they DO NOT DO DETAILS! He said the best he could do is take my car but it will cost 200.00 for a full detail. I explained i didn't need a full i just need a detail in the interior of my car. He then said well I don't know the price for that let me check and ill get back to you on MONDAY! I said why monday its only Wednesday. He then said oh i thought it was Friday ill get back with you tomorrow mornin. I agreed and we hung up. about 10 minutes later I got a call from another manager Brian. He stated the same 200.00 deal I also explained to him I don't need all of that he said he understood.He too advised they don't do detailing they only do something called Auto Butler which is a top coat for the outside of the car. I told him I was so frustrated with this whole ordeal he said he understood where I was coming from. He told me to bring the car back (Thursday) and he will get the inside cleaned as it is supposed to. I went back they cleaned the car for about 45 minutes. I got a call from Brian saying the car was ready. When I got in my car it was still fingerprints everywhere and trash on the floor. I immediately turned around to go get Brian. When he came I asked what is their definition of a detail because maybe I'm asking for the wrong thing. He said well the complete inside cleaned. When i opened the door he stared at everything and shook his head. He apologized and said i will have a talk with him and this is the reason why they don't offer detail services. he told me to bring it back tomorrow (today) and he would get it professionally cleaned. i agreed and i said all i need is my seats and carpets cleaned he explained he understood and said ill even have then do the outside for the inconvenience. no big deal about the outside but i appreciated the gesture. So i bring the car back today, I have the same appointment as last week so i needed a ride by 8:40. Brian came and explained they had a few other rides he needed to arrange and he would get back to me. I understood. I had to leave to make my appointment because it didn't look as if they would be done on time. no big deal again. I call Brian and try to explain that ill be back in a hour when i got his voicemail. He then calls me back about 15 minutes later and says his manager said they are done with my car

My new Truck

by from Edwarsville |

My experience with Auffenberg Ford was awesome. My salesman Mike Krausz was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. The manager Aaron even took time to come out and talk to me before and after the deal. All and all I would say it was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. I would recommend Mike and Auffenberg Ford to anyone considering a new vehicle.

Great Experience !

by from St. Louis |

Kenny Ladd in the Service department is just wonderful! Helpful and friendly. Definitely going back for future services!!!!

April 30, 2016

So happy that Kenny was able to take care of you!

Received Great personal service from Kenny Ladd

by from Arnold Mo |

I would definitely recommend this service department because they go above and beyond to provide that personal attention and do a fantastic job! Kenny Ladd helped me a great deal, he really knows what he's talking about and has a respectful style that gave me the confidence and reassured me that everything would be taken care of properly, so I highly recommend them.

April 23, 2016

So happy that Kenny was able to assist you!

Awesome service

by from Missorui |

Excellent service. Good quality, speedy, and friendly. Will definitely be coming back thanks to kenny and brad.

April 23, 2016

So happy you were happy with your service!

Bad, super pushy experience. Already want to trade

by from Illinois |

I will give them credit they gave me a rental car when my car needed a repair and they ended up doing what they could to get me at a price I could afford without being in the hole with my monthly budge and everything. I regret making the purchase I did. They were so pushy and pushed me through my limit to sign the papers. I stood my ground to get what I wanted but I ended up wanting to back out and say I wanted to look at some other options and play it safe, I wasn't comfortable with it. I literally tried walking out a few times and 3 salesmen (2 of them managers) were convincing me to get the brand new car and stopping me. It wasn't right and I didn't feel like my requests to think more about the big decision were being respected. I'm at a point where I want to try to get a house and get an engagement ring and start paying off student loans but I can't do all of that yet because I'm paying too much for a car. Partly my fault, I could have just said "give me my keys back now because I'm walking out no matter what you say, I want to think it over and if you sell the car tomorrow that's fine." But I was trying to be nice and didn't say it. I am trying to trade in my car before the value does down too much more. At a dealership I'm at now, they are trying to help me out. Not trying to get me to buy buy buy. After this purchase I feel like I was dumb and made a dumb decision. This doesn't happen to everyone but it did happen to me, had a bad experience. My family used to like Auffenberg and Auffenberg used to be awesome for us, always would go to Auffenberg ford. But the past few years we have been disappointed.

A Great Buying Experience

by from Fairview Heights IL |

The salesman was Mike Krausz. The buying process wasn't the usual competive nonsense. Service AFTER the sale was great.

April 20, 2016

So happy that Mike was able to make it a great experience! Congrats on your new car!

Great, Fast, and Easy Service

by from O'Fallon, IL |

Fast and easy car purchase! I explained my situation and they gave me several options to get me approved today!

April 13, 2016

Congrats!

2011 Yukon

by from St. Louis, Mo |

Brian our sales man was awesome... Couldn't be happier.. Would recommend this dealership to anyone..

April 12, 2016

Congrats on your new car!