Auffenberg Ford North

Service 888-817-7365

Short Drive to Great Value

Great Experience...A St. Louis Buyer

by from St.Louis, Missouri |

I am a loyal Ford customer, but I am not loyal to any dealership. That, however, may change since I have worked with Vicki Robison at Auffenberg Ford in O'Fallon. I did all of my homework before going there. I had a car picked out and was given a reasonable trade-in allowance for my three year old Taurus. There were two things I really appreciated about my experience at Auffenberg. I only worked with Vicki during the negotiation process. Most dealerships if the salesperson can't close the deal on the first offer, the boss comes out with the salesperson, and they will often gang up on a customer..This didnt happen here. The other thing I liked was that I had spoken over the phone with Vicki about wanting all weather OEM black floormats for my Fusion..I had not closed the deal, and yet she went ahead and ordered the mats so they would be there if I decided to buy and they even arrived ahead of me at the dealership! The next day we had a major snowstorm so the mats were pressed into service. I would recommend this dealership to anyone..I used to sell cars myself in my younger years..I advise people to do their homework before they go shopping, but having a nice group of people to work with makes the experience a lot less painful..Kevin

Arthur Jackson

by from Ofallon , Il |

I thougt I had found the perfect car a 2006 corvette planned on trading my 2013 camaro with 9800 miles.Told the salesman I didn't want a bunch of inquires on my credit asked them to go through the same credit union that was financing the camaro. Instead they ran my credit through 12 companies except the one I asked them to run it through, worse then that they lied and told me they turned it down when in fact they never ran it by them. My next course of action will be legal I have 12 inquires and no corvette I trusted you guys and you betrayed that trust and wasted my time.

Auffenberg Ford North responded to this review

March 20, 2014

Arthur, I am sorry to hear about your frustrations with your most recent visit to our Ford North location. When it comes to financing we try to find the best option available to each person. The options are different for every single situation. Unfortunately we cannot get into credit information on the web, but I would encourage you to call our General Manager, Tony Groves at 618-624-2277 ext 3111 or email at tgroves@auffenberg.com to discuss.

The worst experience ever ....

by from St Louis MO |

I hope that anyone that reads this thinks twice about doing business with this dealership. I had the worst experience ever. long story short can you say " BAIT AND SWITCH" yep would not have guessed car dealers do this , believe me they do. Called 40 minutes before I left to make sure the car I had been talking to them about was still available and was told it was , got in my car drove right over by the time I got there I was informed the car had been sold , then after the shock wore off they asked me if I wanted to test drive another one, well why not , so the sales woman Vicki put me in another vehicle ....right ...$5000.00 more than I could afford, of course. I got in it drove out of the parking lot looked and the gas gauge said ZERO MILES TO EMPTY.....Really she gave me a car to test drive with no gas in it. Needless to say immediately turned around took the car back and her response was " Oh really " no sorry , everyone just ran around this place like chickens with their heads cut off. No one even realized or cared what they had just done to me. I left in tears what a nightmare. another one of my friends was there the same day and said the same , service is horrible left and went somewhere else to buy a car. His Mother was going to come here to buy a car andwe have steered her clear of this place as I would suggest you stay away too. These people are horrible.

Auffenberg Ford North responded to this review

March 4, 2014

We sincerely apologize for not living up to your expectations. There is no excuse for sending you out in a vehicle with no gas, I'm sure that was not her intention. We have 40 salespeople that show and sell cars from our inventory. It is not impossible for a car to be sold in a matter of 30 minutes on a busy Saturday. Vicki has worked for us for 10 years and has one of our highest customer satisfaction ratings. We will strive to do better if you choose to come back again. I will personally take care of you to make sure your next experience is up to our standards and yours. Auffenberg has been in business for many years and we always try to give our customers the best service possible. Aaron Paton Ford North Sales Manager apaton@auffenberg.com

Best car buying experience I've had!

by from Belleville IL |

My salesman was/is Dustin Baron and he was a great salesman who I?d recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle. I started looking for a vehicle through my banks car buying service which is what led me to Auffenberg Ford North. Before I even set foot on the dealers lot I had spoken to Dustin over the phone to let him know I wasn?t dead set on the vehicle I chose through my banks service but I did let him know what options I did want on the truck. When I showed up at the dealership to start looking Dustin only showed me trucks with the options I wanted and didn?t try to push anything on me. The entire experience was quick and painless?just the way I like it. I have been back to get a spray-on bed liner (Line-X) and their customer service process was/is great too plus I got the bedliner for $100 less than going direct through Line-X (I called personally and checked). I?ve also got an appointment to get a remote start system installed and so far, both experiences with their customer service have been nothing but good. All-in-all a great car buying experience, keep it up Dustin!

good salesman

by from o'fallon, il |

salesman was attentive to our needs. worked with us till we found a car to fit our budget. very satisfied so far. second vehicle bought from this dealership in eight years.

Thanks Jerry!

by from Paducah, KY |

Jerry Knoche was a great help choosing my car. Thanks for a great deal!

Excellent Service!

by from Paducah, KY |

Excellent buying experience with Jerry Knoche! He went out of his way to find the right car for us, and then helped us get a great deal. We will definitely be back!

Excellent service

by from Paducah, KY |

Excellent buying experience from Jerry Knoche! He went out of his way to be helpful and definitely gave us a good deal. We will definitely be back!

Go see Jason Hall

by from shiloh illinois |

Jason Hall is the man to talk to for finding ones perfect color. The help and customer service we got from Jason was the best we have encountered around the area. Thanks Jason

great people

by from fairview heights |

everyone I spoke with was very friendly and helpful. unfortunately I was unable to purchase a car but when I can I'm there. Kyle Bassillo was a nice young gentlemen and very polite. definitely going to go back to him

Excellent sales experience

by from St. Louis, MO |

My buying experience was fantastic. My sales professional Vicki Robison was well versed on the product and was able to answer any questions I had. She was willing to do whatever it took to provide me with a tremendous buying experience and continues to be in contact with me and is willing to offer assistance in whatever way she can. She is awesome !