Bellevue Toyota

608 Fort Crook Rd N, Bellevue, NE 68005

Maintenance staff smoked in our brand new car

by from Bellevue, NE |

We purchased the new vehicle with little or no problems and would have recommended this dealership to our friends. Until, we took the vehicle (6,000 on the odometer) in for some work. When we received the vehicle back it was obvious someone had smoked in the vehicle and we later found a cigarette butt on the floor of the vehicle. We do not smoke and cannot stand being around those that do, so this is an extreme problem for us. It is a sign of bigger problems with this facility if they have that little respect for their customers.

April 10, 2015

Jeff, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We are truly sorry for this situation. We do our very best to return vehicles to the owners in equal or greater condition than when it is left in our care. I assure you we will do our very best to make sure this never ever happens to anyone again. We would like to do our best to overcome this unfortunate event with you. Please contact Clint at 402-733-4445.

Simple, Fast, Fun!

by from Omaha, NE |

I had a fantastic time shopping at this dealership!! I shopped with a gentleman named Ruza... i believe that's how you spell it! Anyway, I picked the vehicle I wanted, negotiated the price smoothly, came up with my decision by the next day, went in and paid for it (which only took 20 minutes of my time!), and bam!: that was it!! Ruza made it a quick and easy buying process! Very Glad with the vehicle I ended up with!! No annoy phone calls and emails! No pushy salesmen! No non-sense! I HIGHLY recommend buying from this dealership!! It was a fantastic first buying experience!!!

April 10, 2015

Thank you for your review the Houston Family!!

Great Experience all around

by from Bellevue |

We had stopped in Bellevue Toyota to do some car shopping on a snowy day. A young man by the name of DJ had helped us on the lot. We didn't plan on buying a car that day, but he helped us make a great choice. We loved working with him. He made us a great deal and showed us everything the vehicle had to offer. We even called him on a Sunday on his day off and he helped with some other questions I had on the vehicle. Highly, highly recommend Bellevue and their staff!

April 10, 2015

Thank you for your review Kay!

Exceptional customer service! Highly recommend!

by from Omaha, NE |

We recently were in the market to lease a new Mini van. We got recommended to go to Bellevue Toyota and I am so happy we did. I LOVE my new Toyota Sienna! We worked with Lance T. and he was an exceptional sales man! He was honest and seemed very knowledgable about cars. I had a lot of questions about leasing a vehicle, as we have never done this before, and he was happy to answer all of my questions and they had a good variety for us to choose from. Having to bring 2 young kids to go through all the paperwork, Lance was able to get some of it prepared for us so we didn't have to sit and wait for too long. The staff had great customer service and all seemed genuine and happy to help us! This was amazing compared to our previous car purchase a couple of years before this, as the staff at this other dealership seemed fake and not to mention lied to us about the car we purchased! Whenever any of my friends are in the market for a car I always let them know about Bellevue Toyota and specifically Lance T.! If we are ever in the market again for a car they will get our business again that's for sure!

Thank you for your review Chelsea and Dave

They make the car buying experience super easy!

by from Omaha, NE |

I was looking for a new van for the wife, after having the second kid. I was out of town and Lance Thomlison was great, and brought the van out to my house ACROSS town for my wife to test drive. She fell in love with the Toyota Sienna. I got back to town, and wanted to check the van out my self. With 4 businesses, I was too busy to come down to the dealership and see it myself. So Lance made a SECOND trip to show me the swagger wagon. (*don't like calling it a mini van.) =) It was great, had tons of space. So we made the trip to Bellevue to make the purchase. We where in and out in about a hour. Even with Financing. It was the easiest car buying experience ever. We will be back to see Lance!

April 10, 2015

Thank you for your review DJ Shif-D!

The best experience! They made it so easy and fun!

by from Chalco, NE |

We shopped around at other car dealerships. One was even only a couple miles away from where I live but they treated me horribly (Performance). One totally tried to screw us. Luckily, I took my offer to Lance Thomlison and the folks at Bellevue Toyota. Lance Thomlison is a fantastic steward of the car business. Honest, forth coming and sincerely wants to help his customers. This was the best car buying experience that I've ever had and will continue to see him for all of my vehicle needs. The dealership is no hard selling and asks the open ended questions that help them help you. Lance and his management team and fellow sales associates were nothing but professional, kind, courteous and excited to see us happy. Thank you Lance and Bellevue Toyota. We love our brand new 2015 Rav 4 XLE!

April 10, 2015

Thank you for your review R. Ritz!

Beyond outstanding service!

by from Omaha NE |

I love my new RAV4! Thanks to Lance Thomlison who explained every option to me so I could find exactly what fit me best! The staff was friendly and didn't miss a thing! I left with my new car fully informed and extremely happy with my choice. I would greatly recommend Bellevue Toyota to anyone looking to buy a car!

April 10, 2015

Thank you for your review Maranda!

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!

by from glenwood iowa |

This is the best place I have bought a vehicle from. customer service is second to none. I bought a 2007 Toyota Tacoma at a great price! Clint the salesman was great to work with. I will buy my next auto from them also. the process was easy and the financial dept. was remarkable. They really know how to make a customer feel appreciated. I'd give them a 10 star if possible.

April 10, 2015

Thank you for the review Greg!

Very Honest Dealership You Can Trust

by from Omaha, NE |

I have bought all my Toyotas from Jim Jr. at Bellevue Toyota. They have great customer service and you can trust that they will not take advantage of people and put them in cars they cannot afford. They also will not over price their vehicles like some dealerships I have experienced down in Peoria, AZ (Buick dealership). Bellevue Toyota is a very ethical dealership. I love my Highlander.

April 10, 2015

Thank you for your review!

Great Service And Even Delivered

by from Omaha NE. |

Ultimately there were many that were exactly what I was looking for. The sale went to he who showed up at my door with the jeep minutes after I told him I'd be up for the day, he put my giant dog in the back to ensure he would fit in the truck, took me on an awesome top down test drive did most of the paperwork stress free in the living room of my home and made car buying come straight to my doorstep. Lance Thomlison is a top notch, grade A+ salesman! Best shopping experience of my life. He's like Amazon Prime for cars!!

April 10, 2015

Thank you for your review!