Bellevue Toyota

Used 855-780-3016
Service 855-259-7460

Very Honest Dealership You Can Trust

by from Omaha, NE |

I have bought all my Toyotas from Jim Jr. at Bellevue Toyota. They have great customer service and you can trust that they will not take advantage of people and put them in cars they cannot afford. They also will not over price their vehicles like some dealerships I have experienced down in Peoria, AZ (Buick dealership). Bellevue Toyota is a very ethical dealership. I love my Highlander.

Great Service And Even Delivered

by from Omaha NE. |

Ultimately there were many that were exactly what I was looking for. The sale went to he who showed up at my door with the jeep minutes after I told him I'd be up for the day, he put my giant dog in the back to ensure he would fit in the truck, took me on an awesome top down test drive did most of the paperwork stress free in the living room of my home and made car buying come straight to my doorstep. Lance Thomlison is a top notch, grade A+ salesman! Best shopping experience of my life. He's like Amazon Prime for cars!!

Superb Car Buying Experience

by from Omaha, NE |

I brought my 70 year old mom in to buy a new car, and the service was phenomenal. Every question was answered thoroughly. Lance Thomlison made this the best car buying experience we have ever encountered. His patience was much appreciated, and my mom left with a car she loves. We will definitely be return customers & recommend him to others.

May 12, 2014

Thanks for bringing down your mother to purchase from us. We hope she is happy with her purchase. She got a beautiful Venza. We appreciate your business.

Great Sales Experience!

by from Omaha NE |

Lance Thomlison took great care of me. I wasn't happy with my current vehicle. Lance and the rest of the staff at Bellevue Toyota took time and found the right one and a great deal for me. Lovin my 2014 Corolla.

May 9, 2014

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your feed back! Nick Andersen Customer Relations Manager Bellevue Toyota/Scion info@bellevuetoyota.net

Great Buy In Bellevue

by from Papillion Nebraska |

This is the 3rd car I have bought in Bellevue, I love the dealership and I love my Salesmen Lance Thomlison. He is always eager to help and pushes the buying process along quickly so I can be in and out. The service department is second to none and does a great job on all of my vehicles. Look up Lance when your looking for a vehicle.

May 9, 2014

Thank you for the great recommendation and ranking. We appreciate your business. Nick Andersen Customer Relations Manager Bellevue Toyota/Scion info@bellevuetoyota.net

I got what I wanted.

by from Bellevue, NE |

The car I wanted was $2,000 to $3,000 cheaper than other surrounding dealerships. I went in with a set price and left with a new car. The paper work and purchase went smooth. There were no hidden or additional fees. No comlaints here.

January 11, 2014

GoGreen, Thank you for your kind words. We are always very happy to read about a successful transaction.

review of toyota

by from grand island nebraska |

When I visited toyota, the people there were very nice! They were very helpful too! I have also gotten some calls to see of there was something else they could help me. My hisband works for cornhusker toyota in grand island, and I have looked on the used side and got better care from you in bellvue! We would like to purchase a car from toyota, we just have to find the vehicle that is in our budget. Thanks for your help!

Toyota Tacoma Purchase

by from Kansas City |

We found this dealership through Cars.com. The internet search and original offer on this truck went smoothly. However, the negotiation process, while not unexpected, was very frustrating. We had to go back and for between the salesman and the "manager" at least 4 times and then the "manager" claimed they had to call the owner in order to get the deal cleared. The sticking point was getting what we felt was a fair allowance on tires that were worn. The truck is very nice and we are happy with it, but we are thankful that it is not often we have to go through the arduous process of making the deal.

Happy

by from malvern, ia |

our experience was very good and would shop there again.