Bellevue Toyota

Used 855-780-3016
Service 855-259-7460

I got what I wanted.

by from Bellevue, NE |

The car I wanted was $2,000 to $3,000 cheaper than other surrounding dealerships. I went in with a set price and left with a new car. The paper work and purchase went smooth. There were no hidden or additional fees. No comlaints here.

Bellevue Toyota responded to this review

January 11, 2014

GoGreen, Thank you for your kind words. We are always very happy to read about a successful transaction.

review of toyota

by from grand island nebraska |

When I visited toyota, the people there were very nice! They were very helpful too! I have also gotten some calls to see of there was something else they could help me. My hisband works for cornhusker toyota in grand island, and I have looked on the used side and got better care from you in bellvue! We would like to purchase a car from toyota, we just have to find the vehicle that is in our budget. Thanks for your help!

Toyota Tacoma Purchase

by from Kansas City |

We found this dealership through Cars.com. The internet search and original offer on this truck went smoothly. However, the negotiation process, while not unexpected, was very frustrating. We had to go back and for between the salesman and the "manager" at least 4 times and then the "manager" claimed they had to call the owner in order to get the deal cleared. The sticking point was getting what we felt was a fair allowance on tires that were worn. The truck is very nice and we are happy with it, but we are thankful that it is not often we have to go through the arduous process of making the deal.

Happy

by from malvern, ia |

our experience was very good and would shop there again.