Salt Lake Imports

Used 888-479-2932

"A Different Dealer."

Best Car Purchase I've Had

by from North Salt Lake, Utah |

I recently purchased a Mercedes Benz E350 from Salt Lake Imports and had the most incredible experience buying the car, and absolutely love the purchase I made. I worked with both Johnna and Kamran on my purchase and they are both knowledgable, professional, and extremely helpful. I came to the dealership because of their reputation and they lived up to everything I hard heard. When I came in I didn't have a specific car in mind, I just knew what I wanted from a car, but not what make or model would get me that specifically. Johnna listened to me and asked me thoughtful and helpful questions. Ultimately, she suggested that she felt she had the exact car to fit my needs, which I'm sure is something all sales people attempt to say, but she really nailed it and I couldn't be happier. I have always loved Mercedes but didn't think I could afford, that might have been true at another dealer, but not at Salt Lake Imports. The car was beautiful, very well maintained, and their asking price was unreal. They are a no-pressure, no-hassel, and no-haggle dealership. They ask for the fair price from the beginning, not the price that then you need to "play the game" with them about for the next two hours. They ran all of the reports I wanted without me asking: the blue book, the CarFax, everything to show that I was getting an amazing deal on a quality vehicle. They even gave me a smoking deal on detailing my current car and running a CarFax report on that for me as well so that I my current car would be ready for resale immediately. They have gone up and above and not only gave me exactly what I was looking for and am thrilled with, but also an experience that made purchasing the car an extremely positive experience. Haters are going to hate (with negative reviews), but when it comes to purchasing a vehicle, Salt Lake Imports was a complete home-run in my book.

Salt Lake Imports responded to this review

September 24, 2013

Nate, It was my pleasure to meet with you and get you into a vehicle that both met your budget and needs.

Forget All the Rest!! These Gals are THEE BEST!!

by from Ogden, UT |

I am a single mom and needed a car. I have always had my dad help me but he moved away so I was on my own. I saw the car of my dreams at Salt Lake Imports and Kara helped me out with no high pressure. Never once did she ask me if my husband was needing to be on the loan. Single women do buy cars too!! I love my new car and it gets great gas mileage and it is safe for my 3 year old. Thank you Kara for making my car purchase easy. I will tell all my friends! McKay

...great gals, great car (Lexus), great experia

by from Florence, OR |

...love these gals... love the car... Fun fun fun~!!!!

Wow! I bought a car via TEXT! Cool

by from Boulder, CO |

I was an out of state buyer and I basically bought this sight unseen and via texting. When I got the car it was everything the girls there said it was. I totally love my new car and I would send anyone I know to them. Thanks K

Bought a Car Via Text WOW!

by from Boulder, CO |

Pleasant experience like no other Used Car Dealer

by from Layton, UT |

Very knowledgeable and no pressure. Unlike most dealers, when I told them I'm not in a hurry to buy anything, I didn't get high pressure or an attitude. They were just as happy to share their experience and knowledge with a smile. I will for sure have them look for something for me when I am ready. Thanks gals!!!!!!

Best Vehicle Purchase I have Ever Had

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I have never had a previous vehicle purchase without some pressure and a little hype. I got nothing of that with Chris and Johnna. They did explain some additional items I could add and I did accept one, but they never tried to convince me of anything when I said no. I was hoping to find a used Mazda Miata convertable as a "fun car" for my retirement. But when I went online, including the big sites, I found only one car dealership, Salt Lake Imports, that had something. Plus the one I chose was a hard top convertible with a rare automatic transmission that is much more accommodating for my wife's and my artificial joints. The whole process was pleasant which I really appreciated. I even apologized to Johnna for taking the car she loved to drive home. But, of course, I was not sorry. That car is too much fun and it sure gets a lot of jealous stares. Thanks to these two ladies for being a very different kind of car dealership.

Excellent Dealership. Amazing Experience

by from Slat Lake City, Utah |

I recently purchased a 2011 Volvo XC70 T6 from Salt Lake Imports. Initially, I went in to look at another Volvo but upon further reflection on the XC70, I decided I had to go back and see it/drive it. I went back a couple of days later. Johnna was excellent to deal with. She remembered me from my previous visit and was very eager to let me drive the XC70. I was amazed at the condition of not only the XC70, but of all their cars. My Dad, who was accompanying me as I shopped for cars, remarked that the people buying for the dealership knew what they were doing, because their inventory was not only solid, but so well priced. Needless to say, I ended-up buying the XC70. Even when there was a hang-up with my original lender, Johnna was very understanding and helpful in getting me squared away with an even better lender. I have no reservation whatsoever recommending these amazing people at this fine dealership. If you want an excellent car buying experience, visit Salt Lake Imports.

Amazing Customer Care!!!

by from South Jordan, Utah |

I just bought my third car with Chris Williams and Johnna Abrams at Salt Lake Imports. I began with a BMW convertible in 2006 and have purchased a Lexus SUV twice. With this last purchase (2011 Lexus GX-460 Premium) I researched what I wanted and called Chris to find the right car. In just a few weeks she had found what I asked for with every option available in the color scheme I was looking for. I absolutely love the car and know I would have never found it without her help. This is clearly the best way to buy a car! They consult with me, perform the search and then deliver the perfect car. It?s amazing! I also appreciate that the experience is so pleasant and friendly. No pressure, ever, and they are always willing to talk through ideas and give me advice. They are like my best friends and treat me like family. I trust them completely know that the car I buy will be in perfect shape and every car I have purchased has been a ?killer? deal. I do not have to negotiate and know that they are giving me the best pricing, which makes buying a car a lot of fun. They do everything, and even took care of all the application details and found to me a loan at over a half a point lower than I could get. I trust their expertise and knowledge of how to buy cars and I also can count on Chris and Johnna to continue helping me after the sale. The Lexus I just purchased came with full navigation; rear DVD players, Bluetooth and other sophisticated options that were new to me. Whenever I ran into trouble understanding how to operate the options, I called Chris or Johnna and they helped me through understanding my car. One Friday evening I dropped by the dealership with some questions and received a one-hour personal tutoring session on the spot! I have never had another dealership do that for me. This is what sets Salt Lake Imports apart from others. It really is a ?different dealer?. I would recommend that you consider calling them or checking out the web site the next time you want to purchase a used car. I love cars and I love buying cars from Chris and Johnna!!!

Fantastic service!

by from Centerville UT |

My wife and I had looked at some other places to purchase a car. In the end, we just went to Johnna and Chris and gave them a 'laundry list' of what we needed in a car. They discovered a bunch all over, but instead of just grabbing the first one that fit the bill, they kept searching until they found one that exceeded expectations, they brought it back and we couldn't be happier. We recommend this dealership.

Easiest Car Purchase Yet!!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

My husband and I came in to look at a specific car. We came and test drove it, loved it, and went through the buying process. They offered me some coffee and I was able to play with one of their service dogs which I thoroughly enjoyed. :) It was a completely relaxed atmosphere and things went so smoothly. They were knowledgeable about the car we were purchasing and laid all options on the table for us so it was a quick and easy process to make sure nothing was missed, but nothing felt rushed either. I thank all three of you for making this car purchase so easy and so great. I will definitely be back in the future should the time come that I want another car and will be recommending you to friends/family. Thanks again!! :)

Salt Lake Imports responded to this review

May 23, 2013

Thanks Courtney! Enjoy your Bimmer for a long time. Nice to meet you both!