Akins Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

220 W May St, Winder, GA 30680

New 866-480-0785 New 866-480-0785
Used 866-479-6702 Used 866-479-6702
Service 866-480-2050 Service 866-480-2050

We are closer than you think!

great service

by from Snellville, Ga |

We were in the market for a new car. At my dentist's, was the same model as we were thinking about. I ask the owner how she liked her vehicle and experience at the dealer which we had an appointment. Her recommendation was very positive and showed me the many features of her Escape. At the dealership, we selected two models for a test drive. The purchase process was very smooth, efficient, and friendly for a busy Saturday. My wife loves her new car.

Woody Sowder, great salesman. Knowledgeable.

by from Auburn, GA |

The overall impression of Akins is first-rate. The salesman, Woody Sowder, who helped us had assisted our daughter a few months ago. Even though she didn't buy anything, she was so pleased, she recommended him to us. We found him to be extremely helpful and pleasant to work with. And, best of all, as far as my husband is concerned, he didn't pressure us. We found just what we were looking for and got a great deal. Woody's contact no. is 770-402-4459 (cell)

Great Service Department

by from Dacula, GA |

I recently switched all my service needs to Akins after you did an excellent job with some warranty work on my wife's car last year. This was the first time I brought my truck in for The Diesel Works. The truck was ready when promised, and I was pleasantly surprised with the cost of this service from Akins. When I previously had the service done from another Atlanta area Ford dealer, I was charged about $40 more than Akins charged. I waited in the customer lounge for the service, and I was also happy with the lounge experience. Akins' customer lounge is very comfortable with a couple of televisions, tables (like a cafe), and even free coffee and soft drinks. Compared to the previous dealer I used for service, this was also a much better experience. Finally, I'm happy with the Quick Lane service hours that you have. I can easily get my service done after work and don't have to spend my Saturday driving and waiting for service. This is very convenient. I didn't buy my truck from Akins, but based upon my service experiences, you have made me a loyal customer. Akins really does seem to have a strong customer focus. Thank you and keep up the great work.

great dealership

by from Dacula, Ga |

It was a pleasure buying a new Ford from Akins. The sales people were great to deal with.

Ask for Woody Sowder

by from Woodstock GA |

Found Aiken's on Auto Trader. 2016 F250 loaded 11K below list with rebates. Salesman Woody is like the guys from my dinky hometown in Florida. "Here's the keys taker for a run." My old truck was traded, new one financed all in the time it took to fill up and wash my new blue Godzilla F250. Worth the hour plus drive to Winder from Woodstock anytime. Ask for my new bud Woody and be sure to tell him Zane sent you.

Good for me.

by from Bethlehem, Ga. |

Price for tire was high but other than that everything was good

Service experience

by from Monroe, GA |

Always helpful and courteous. Great waiting room and amenities.

Great expericence

by from Braselton, GA |

Fantastic service and the cost is no higher than anywhere else. So, you might as well go there.

April 1, 2016

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Wonderful dealership!

by from Winder, GA |

I would never consider going anywhere else but Akins Ford. My daddy always bought from them as long as they have been in business and that has continued with me.

April 1, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

Mr david c cmleroy

by from Hull, Ga |

service was great, as always,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

April 1, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and review, David. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.