Akins Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

220 W May St, Winder, GA 30680

New 877-461-0606
Used 866-795-3003
Service 888-807-5087

We are closer than you think!

Great place with great service

by from Lawrenceville GA |

I spent a good month or so trying to find the best deal on a Ford Fusion. Why buy used when I can get new for cheaper. We are not a huge fan of car dealerships and the whole process. Akins truly changed that experience. Not only was the customer service great but they were fast. They beat MOG Ford and got me in a better Fusion. We were in and out in under 1 hour with all the paper work done. Woody was fast and honest. They gave me more for my trade and gave me a great deal. We would definitely go back.

Some glitches up front, but resolved by sales mgr

by from Greenville, SC |

Initially had some issues with the sales person misrepresenting what the deal would entail, but the Sales Manager, Andy, stepped in and made everything right. Andy really went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with the result. I really appreciated all he did to resolve the issues.

woody sowder at akins ford did a fantastic job

by from lexington tn |

this car dealership was great to work with . very helpful and customer friendly. gave us a great price too. we were very satisfied. g r dyer Lexington tn

Buying process was GREAT

by from Jefferson, GA |

I have had many bad experiences with car dealerships in the past and haven't dealt with one since. Last week I decided to stop by and look. Woody Sowder was super nice to me. He listened to what I wanted and did not try to sell me what I didn't want/need. He told me about different cars to see all of my options but he let me look and test drive and ask questions, now he did his job of trying to sell it to me but without the pressure that always has pushed me away. I came back on Saturday, drove it again and then went through the buying process. It was very smooth, the figures were what he said they would be and we were in and out. He walked through everything with me and made sure that I understood everything. I will recommend Woody Sowder to my friends and family, for sure. Thank you Woody! I want to also mention how the clean the inside was, and how comfortable they try to make it while you wait. The entire experience was great.

Do NOT buy extended warranty.

by from Statham, GA |

I bought a 2011 Focus new with an extended warranty. Twice I have brought it back to get repairs, and twice was told items were not covered by warranty. A faulty battery and hub berrings ought to be covered. When I asked Terry which side the bad berring was on, her reply was, "we would change both." Really, did they even look? I will NEVER buy a vehicle from here again, and my next vehicle will NOT be a Ford.

Fastest service I have had at any dealership!!

by from Winder, GA |

I brought my 2013 Chrysler Town and Country in for replacement of recalled rear vent window switch and was back on the road in about 25 minutes!! I was expecting a 45 to 60 minutes wait. Excellent service!

above and beyond

by from Anderson. SC |

Tom and the crew did a great job on my Ram Promaster. The Service was beyond reproach. They went the extra mile. I highly recommend theses guys.

servie

good I will recommend Akins to my family and friend

Great service and helpfull staff

by from Winder, GA |

I love my 2013 Ford Escape. I have been watching Akins web site for new and used Escapes for a couple of months. I drove 5 different cars before deciding on mine. My sales person was very helpfull and patient while I decided. The longest wait was at the finance part because there was just 2 finance people. The finance person was friendly and explained things well, and once my turn came it only took a few minutes.

First Time Buyer

by from Winder, GA |

First time buying a car and they were so much help. I bought a 2014 Jeep Compass. They made me feel in control of my decision and didn't make me feel pressured. Sam Byrd was GREAT!

Retiree

by from Winder, GA |

Staff and service people are always great, especially Terry Rickard who is the service writer. I am only displeased that FORD will not cover the cost of the air bag repair I must have done because I feel it was a FORD fault waiting to happen. I am well pleased with the Akin dealership.