Tapp Motor Sales

4550 Hwy 54E, Owensboro, KY 42303

Used 866-829-9076 Used 866-829-9076

What do you want to drive?

Traded 2 vehicles for one.

by from Owensboro,Ky. |

I was looking for a dealer that would give me a fair trade for my Corvette allowing me to upgrade to a newer truck. . Tapp Motors offered me a fair trade for my corvette and old truck on a Chevy Colorado. I have known the Tapp family for years but this was my first car deal with them. I was very pleased with every aspect of the deal.They were very courteous and did every thing they said they would. My wife and I were very pleased with the complete transaction.

nice, friendly, and very welcoming dealer

by from bolingbrook IL |

I Email Tommy regarding A 2005 lotus elise within 24 hours he call me and exchange information over the phone. since im from out of town i want to make sure I'm pre approved for the Car loan. with in 20mins he got all of the paper work done. Any way to make this long story short. like we always do every time We buy a car we make offer. Tommy is a very reasonable guy When it come to price. I would recommend this dealer to any of my friend.

Great Dealership

by from Woodlawn, Il |

Bought a 2003 Miata from this Dealership in Fall 2009. Basically traded on the phone (live close to Mt Vernon, Il) car was everything was told plus more. No hassle, nothing but very positive attitude from sales staff to office. One thing that impressed me most was my feeling that the Sales Staff did not treat me like "FEMALE" customer. Would recommend this dealership among the best I have ever had dealings with.