Fred Martin Nissan LLC

Service 877-468-9216 Service 877-468-9216

We Know Cars!

AWESOME SALESMAN

by from AKRON, OH |

EVERYONE MAKES YOU FEEL WELCOMED AS SOON AS YOU WALK IN THE DOOR. BRANDON MURGATROYD WAS VERY HELPFUL AND DID EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO GET US THE BEST DEAL AVAILABLE. WE DID NOT FEEL PRESSURED OR RUSHED IN THE DECISION PROCESS. A BIG THANK YOU TO CHAD WILLIS. HIS KNOWLEGE AND EXPERIENCE REFLECTS IN THE GREAT JOB HE DOES FOR FRED MARTIN.

Moe omar

by from Akron, Ohio |

Go see alex....freaking amazing in every way you would want and expect a good salesman to be , courteous , not pushy , really took the time to listen to what we needed , 5 stars all the way ! Go Nissan!

Great New Used Car!

by from Cuyahoga Falls, OH |

Great Used Car purchase! After we researched many used cars on cars.com and visited a total of six dealerships, we found the right vehicle at the right price at Fred Martin Nissan. We were pleased with the customer service and overall experience.

The best! Hands Down! Thank you JOSH!

by from Akron,Ohio |

Josh Morosko and Brandon Murgatroyd are the best I've ever worked with in the business and I have purchased my fair share of cars lol. They made sure I got the best deal and everything I wanted and more. I tell everyone about my excellent experience and I hope everyone goes to Fred Martin Nissan to see Josh and Brandon!

Wonderful

by from Akron, OH |

This was my first ever new car purchase and they made it fast and easy. There were no surprises. They walked me through every step and I was out the door in under three hours. I will definitely return for my next purchase!

Holly Rhodes is the one to see!!

by from North Canton, Ohio |

If you looking for a new car, Holly Rhodes is AWESOME!! Shes no nonsense, trustworthy, fair, takes care of her customers, and treats them with respect!! I'm on my second new car brought from her and as long as she's selling, I will never go to another sales person!! Thank you, Holly for taking care of me. ) Laura Prince North Canton, Ohio

Leasing my Nissan

by from Akron, Ohio |

Holly Rhodes is the one to see if you need anything! I have purchased two cars over the phone! No surprises, no nonsense; someone you can trust. Jason was very helpful in expediting the paperwork, and TIM in service cannot be beat. On my third lease, and I am SOLD on this dealership due to Holly and Tim.

Buying Experience

by from Cleveland. OH |

My buying experience was good however, some things were not good. I needed an oil change should've been done when I picked the car up also, the windshield wiper hose connecting to the passenger side is busted. I was under the impression the car would've been checked out thoroughly before my purchase. I was kind of dissappointed with that. Other than that Hank was a very hands on salesman.

wnet to pay for car andt hey sold it from undefnea

by from akron, ohio |

garko called me quoted me a price of a vehicle told him i would be tbere that evening. got there with my wife and money they told me they had bad news 'they sold it 30 minutes ago"