Kelly's Kars

2050 N Black Horse Pike, Monroe Township, NJ 08094

Used 877-213-9879 Used 877-213-9879

Good cars with good prices

GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!!

by from Williamstown NJ |

Purchased my 2004 blue JAG at Kelly's Cars in early February' My X model sedan has less than 55,000 miles and had one original owner according to Car Fax. The price was more than right, and the staff was both knowledgeable and courteous. I also bought a great 4 year warranty at an affordable price. All in all, a GREAT car buying experience.. . .

Great Dealership

by from Marlton NJ |

This is the second car I bought off of Kelly`s Kars and a couldn`t be happier!! They where very fair with there price and I felt that I got a very fair price for my trade. Chris and Frank where great to deal with and low pressure. Thanks again guys!!

never again!

by from lamsdale pa |

After being told the car would pass pa insp...then finding that it wont pass...I am now putting word out that kellys kars will tell u what u want to hear to make a sale!. I live and hour and a half away and their mechanic doesnt have weekend hours...but their way to make things right would be to,instead of paying my mechanic, drive an hour and a half all while losing a days pay (mon thru fri only), leave the car there.. come back sometime to get it (more driving)!!!. No way!!. Letting everyone kno via internet reviews not to buy from this guy. If I could give a 0 star rating I would!

Kelly's Kars responded to this review

July 12, 2015

BernPa, I`m sorry if we inconvenience by needing our mechanic to go over your concerns. I`m glad you where able to take your mechanic and they where both able to determine that the car was not in need of any repairs. I feel that your review is very unfair and that you should reconsider your opinion of us. We`ve been in business many years and always try to be fair and honest with everyone. Best of luck with your 2003 Mazda.

Great vehicle Excellent service.

by from Lindenwold Nj |

The price of the vehicle listed on cars was the same as on the lot. I was a cash buyer. They were glad to have me and were reasonable dealing on price. The vehicle had good records and I felt comfortable. The entire transaction was less than 30 minutes. I will return for another vehicle.

Satisfied Buyer!!!

by from Voorhees, NJ |

Very relaxed car buying experience. Staff were helpful and overall great people.

Honest, friendly

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

I purchased a used low mileage Toyota Corolla from Kelly's Cars. Their sales staff is very honest and friendly. I highly recommend for quality, affordable used cars and I will definitely buy again!