Anderson Toyota Lexus

4100 N Perryville Rd, Loves Park, IL 61111

New 866-619-2362
Used 866-913-8078
Service 877-872-1176

At Anderson our customers are always #1!

Great experience- Josh delivered!

by from Rockford, il |

We saw a Toyota that interested us and my husband came to take a look. Josh made sure the car was here, showed my husband all the bells and whistles, and let us take it for a few hours to test drive. We loved the car but my old school husband wanted to have it inspected by a mechanic ( it was a 2013 with 25000 mi!) Josh called to let us this was absolutely no problem, but wanted to be sure we knew the car was still under full warranty as well. We came in to close the deal and Josh took the time to show me how all the new technology worked, was great to negotiate with and was able to deliver a car and a deal that we all felt good about. It was a pleasure to work with Josh and we would buy another car from him in a minute :)

Friendly

by from rockford |

Great to work with I will tell my friends about Eloy and Anderson Toyota sale and service.

Great Experience

by from Rockford IL, 61101 |

My wife and I came in just wanting to look at vehicles and possibly test drive one. Eloy met us on the lot and spoke to us like people, taking the time to get to know us. We told him what we were looking for and he took us directly to a truck which matched exactly what we wanted and needed. Eloy remained professional and kind through the entire process. He was the reason we actually sat down and walked out with a vehicle. I would recommend Anderson Toyota Lexus to anyone who is looking for a no pressure car buying process.

Just Leased a new Avalon from Jeff Winters

by from Lovespark IL |

Jeff was an awesome salesperson. I worked with Randy Alexx and John in finance, I will always do my business with Anderson Toyota. Great work guys....

al smith

by from rockford, il |

process was good. al smith was very patient with this process. he did everything in his power to help us get a car. very easy to talk to and very friendly. would work with him again in the future.

Picked up my new Highlander from Jeff Winters.

by from Rockford IL |

I thought the negotiating process went well and the I was satisfied with the final price. I look forward to driving my Highlander for many years to come.

From Ranger to Tacoma

by from Machesney Park,IL |

This has been a great experience for me,better than I thought it would be.yhe small things like a bottle of water and cookies was a nice touch as i was hungry.Also got to look at a nice tundra truck just for fun even though I wasn't buying it.All in all very pleased.

Bought a used Lexus from Jeff Winters

by from rockford il |

very good salesman, and very cooperative and patient thorough the process

al smith

by from Marengo, Il |

Al Smith had a great attention in every way. I was able to see different type of cars and drive them as well. The best part was everything was straight foward I came in here to purchase a car and he moved pretty quickly. There was no need to make the paperwork any longer. Excellent service I would recommend it to someone else.

Smooth Sailing Car Purchase

by from Rockford, IL |

I found a Honda Cr-V on Anderson's website and drove it off the lot the next day. Andy Brouer was extremely helpful in answering all the questions I had, as well as providing me with a wealth of additional information that made the decision making process even easier.

Bought a Pruis from Jeff Winters

by from Rockford Il |

I have purchased two other Toyots from this dealership.I am cosistantly happy with my interaction with the sales staff and service.