Anderson Toyota Lexus

4100 N Perryville Rd, Loves Park, IL 61111

New 866-619-2362
Used 866-913-8078
Service 877-872-1176

At Anderson our customers are always #1!

NY to Rockford!!!

by from Forest Hills, NY |

Best customer service!!!! From the moment I contacted Anderson Toyota, Alaina was extremely helpful with all my questions and assisted my with everything I need it. She made sure all the incentives were available and advised my on the entire purchase process. Andy was magnificent!!! He took extra pictures of the car and e-mailed them right away!!! Andy assisted my with the entire purchase process and made sure I have all the paperwork ready when picking up the car. Being an out of state buyer (from NY) Andy's assistance was exceptional!!!! Anderson Toyota is by far the best car dealer I have experienced!!! (3rd time buying a brand new car)!!! I highly recommend Anderson Toyota!!! Not only for the local and out of state buyers!!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE!!!!!

Beautiful new Highlander!

by from Rockford, Il |

We have always bought our cars at Andersons. The experience is always great. We dealt with Randy Alex and Steve Anderson. They were very helpful and spent all the time needed to make sure we got the right car for our purposes. We felt we really got a good deal on our trade in and new car price. Thank you to the entire Anderson team!

Awesome Experience - Very Pleased!!!

by from Rockford, il |

Drove onto the lot to look around and was greeted by David Hudson. We talked and then I explained what my needs were and that's when Dave narrowed the search for my car. After looking over the Toyota Yaris and test driving the car, I was sold that the Toyota Yaris was the car for me. David was friendly and understanding and not even close to the stereotype pushy sales man. This was my first time in the sales room and I was very impressed with the overall service and facilities. Very comfortable and friendly overall service. I will not be having buyers remorse over the deal Anderson Toyota gave me on my new Yaris. Hoping the reliability of the car stands up to the reputation and then I will most likely become a repeat customer.

buying a new corrola

by from belvidere, il. |

luke was my salesman. great job helping me.love toyotas. best car ever made.

David Hudson & Jon Wegner Anderson

by from Loves park, Il |

David Hudson was very friendly honest and patient. David answered all of my questions, he made me very comfortable and was not pushy this reason was why I purchased my new 2015 Toyota Camry from him. His customer service is way beyond, he even picked me up at my house the day I got my new car. Jon Wegner was the finance manager who did my paper work, he was also very nice and explained everything to me.

Great experience

by from Peoria,IL |

Nice friendly people. Very helpful. They are the type of people you like do deal with in any area of your life. When my wife and I left, we felt like we had made some new friends. Jim and Michele Anderson Peoria, IL

Used car purchase

by from Rockford IL |

Our salesman Chris and the sales manager Dave were THE best! Buying a car is something we don't like to do but we were in need of 2 cars. Chris and Dave treated us well and made the process very easy for us. I would highly recommend them both to our family and friends.

Above and Beyond Service

by from Rockford, IL |

I would have given the overall experience 5 stars, but there were a couple of issues: the car did not arrive when it was supposed to, the keys were temporarily lost and it took 45 minutes to locate them when we came to purchase the vehicle, all of which was not the fault of Josh Maturano, our salesman. When the car arrived, Josh brought it to our house for me to test drive. Totally unexpected courtesy! Josh was completely professional, courteous and transparent. I would recommend him to anyone going to Toyota to ensure a satisfying experience. Devin, the sales manager, was also very helpful. He treated us fairly even knowing that Toyota had the upper hand in this deal since the car was a hot item on the market. And John Wagner, the finance manager, was excellent. This is the very first time we EVER purchased an extended warranty...this is a result of John being able to define the value in both economic and rational terms. So...all in all...other than being a very late evening, this was a very rewarding experience.

Great deal

by from Loves Park, IL |

I drove through the lot on Sunday and seen two cars that peaked my interest and decided to visit back on Monday. The salesman, Don Smith, met and greeted me at the door. I explained which cars I would like to test drive and he quickly got both ready. Once I decided I was going to purchase one of them he made the negotiations very easy and acceptable. Don also explained all the features on the car. I left the lot with my new car very satisfied with the overall buying experience at Anderson Toyota.

very good experience in purchasing a used audi

by from Rockford, Illinois |

we purchased a used a4 at Anderson Toyota. we have owned audi cars and currently have two, and were replacing one of the cars. we knew that we wanted to have the car looked over by our mechanic, but also knew that might cause a problem because our mechanic was at audi napleton- their next door neighbor competitor. the general manager was a little nervous, but did agree to have the car looked at there. to everyone's credit, audi napleton said the car appeared to be in good working order. I appreciated that Toyota Anderson was willing to allow us to take the car over to the audi dealership, and Audi was objective in their assessment of the car. We also appreciated that we didn't have to "haggle" over the price of the car. This can be a huge turnoff for people, and we were ready and willing to walk out had this occurred. So, I was glad that this has all worked out. We were very comfortable with Anderson Toyota as we have taken our Toyota here, and will continue to do so. Thank you.

Highly recomend

by from Rockford, il |

Andy Brouer was extremely helpful. We had specific needs of what we wanted to buy and price range for our payment and he made sure to help us out and get exactly what we wanted and needed. I have never leased before so was a little apprehensive but he did a great job explaining all the details and made me feel very comfortable with our decision to go ahead and lease.