Anderson Toyota Lexus

4100 N Perryville Rd, Loves Park, IL 61111

New 866-619-2362
Used 866-913-8078
Service 877-872-1176

At Anderson our customers are always #1!

We Found What We Wanted! Thank You Ken Jones!

by from Ridott, IL |

We are incredibly happy with our new Sienna minivan and our salesman Ken Jones! What a beautiful dealership and great staff! Ken Jones was incredibly patient, knowledgeable and professional. Never any pressure and got us a GREAT deal! We can't wait to drive it to Florida! Stop by this dealership and ask for Ken Jones! Thanks, Gene and Carol.

Anderson Toyota Lexus responded to this review

July 12, 2014

Thanks Gene and Carol! We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new Sienna and safe travels!

David Hudson Anderson Toyota

by from Oregon, Il |

Nice facilities. Friendly & helpful staff , Good selection of vehicles.

Great people at Anderson Toyota!

by from Roscoe, IL |

I don't usually give 5-star reviews, but I just can't find anything bad to say about the people at Anderson Toyota. I bought my first Camry in 2009 from a different dealer. I go to Anderson for oil changes, however, because the location is more convenient. I have always gotten excellent, friendly service from their service department. Last week while I was waiting for my oil change, I started browsing. Don Smith approached me and asked if he could help me find something. I told him I just paid off my Camry and wasn't considering buying another because I didn't like the color choices. He took me out in the lot and showed me the cosmic grey. I loved it! The best part about Don is that he is not a high-pressure sales person. I told him what I wanted in a car and he didn't try to talk me into anything else. He only showed me cars that fit my criteria. The only problem was, they didn't have the color I wanted on his lot. He searched all the dealers within 900 miles and finally found one. They got it there in a couple days and the next thing you know, I'm leaving there with a 2014 Camry! I love my new car and I want to thank Anderson for a wonderful buying experience. By the way, Mike Parent, the business manager, is also a great guy to deal with.

Great people at Anderson Toyota!

by from Roscoe, IL |

KEN JONES IS AWESOME!!!

by from Belvidere, IL |

I purchased a 2014 Prius III from Ken Jones at Anderson Toyota and from beginning to end, I had a fantastic experience! Ken went above and beyond, even offered to show up on his day off. He kept in constant communication while he located a car that fit all of my requirements; he didn't just offer what they had available on the lot. Ken Jones was extremely knowledgeable and made me feel at ease about making my purchase. Negotiating was friendly and hassle-free. I was given a tour of the facility as well as snacks. My children lounged in the play room and watched TV which, made the process even easier. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BUYING A VEHICLE FROM KEN JONES!! 5 Star experience. Thanks, Ken!!

2002 to 2004 same price better milage.

by from Rockford Il |

I am very happy with Andy how easy and friendly.. No presure to bye somthing that I could not afford.

Dreaming of that new car!!!!!!

by from Machesney Park Il |

Josh was very very helpful.....he showed me some crossovers that I was interested in purchasing. We got to drive them around town even on rough roads just to see how they would handle. Then onto the interstate so I could see how much power the Rav4 had. Overall we had a great experience and he was friendly and very informative.

David Hudson Anderson Toyota

by from Belvidere |

David Hudson did an excellent job, I'm very satisfied with him as my sales consultant . I will recommend anyone to see David.

New car purchase!

by from Rockford, IL |

The pen for the iPad did not work very well. A little delaying getting paperwork done. Salesperson was great and knowledgeable.

Excellent Service

by from rockford, il |

I was looking to buy my very own first new car. I knew i wanted a SUV and had looked at many other non toyotas. I came into the dealership and we were put in touch with JOsh. He was wonderful from the beginning. He was very professional, very explicative when showing me the car, and great while doing the test drive. I couldnt thank him more for being wonderful and understanding while working with my dad who can be a bit overbearing at times :) Thanks Josh!

David Hudson of ANderson Toyota

by from Davis junction |

Dave Hudson went over & above to check out a engine light that came on in which he corrected the problem! Our experience was great! He also worked hard at getting us the price we wanted to seal the deal! I would highly recommend you deal with Dave on your purchase of a vehicle! Thank you Dave!