Anderson Toyota Lexus

4100 N Perryville Rd, Loves Park, IL 61111

New 866-619-2362
Used 866-913-8078
Service 877-872-1176

At Anderson our customers are always #1!

We Found What We Wanted! Thank You Ken Jones!

by from Ridott, IL |

We are incredibly happy with our new Sienna minivan and our salesman Ken Jones! What a beautiful dealership and great staff! Ken Jones was incredibly patient, knowledgeable and professional. Never any pressure and got us a GREAT deal! We can't wait to drive it to Florida! Stop by this dealership and ask for Ken Jones! Thanks, Gene and Carol.

Anderson Toyota Lexus responded to this review

July 12, 2014

Thanks Gene and Carol! We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new Sienna and safe travels!

Truck purchase

by from Rolling Meadows, IL |

Josh and Mike did an exceptional job! Attentive, friendly and thorough. Thank you!!!

Excellent Service

by from Cherry Valley IL |

I just purchased a Toyota Sienna from Anderson Toyota. I had a very good experience with the service provided by Josh, Jeff and Troy. These guys have spent lot of time with us and provided answers for all of our questions. Josh is very knowledgeable about vehicles we have looked at the lot. He very talented and also patient to us. We will recommend our friends to this dealership for their next purchase.

Pleasant buying experience

by from Poplar Grove IL / Santa Clara CA |

I have bought from this dealership in the past and would be inclined to do so again in future. This time I bought a 2014 FJ Cruiser TRD Ed from this dealership and let me say it was hassle free from beginning to end of the process. Kristi and the two Dan's really did great job helping me. Thanks guys! See you out on the trails! -DanM

Great Service Finding Great Car

by from Rockford IL |

Josh showed us several cars that would potentially fit our needs, explaining all the specifics of how things work in each. He took us on a test drive that would show the car's features, ultimately leading us to find a good fit for our family!

Pleasant Experience

by from Rockford, Ill. |

We had a very friendly salesperson service us as soon as we stepped out of our vehicle. All through the process it was sort of entertaining with sharing stories about family and answering questions about the new vehicles. Although it's always somewhat time consuming with the purchasing of a new car, it still seemed to take longer than it should have compared to experiencing car purchases in the past. But over all it was a good experience and I would recommend them to others for purchasing a new car in the future.

GO GETTER

by from Belvidere IL |

Josh came up to me while I was driving around the lot. I'd have to say Josh is very skilled, kind salesman. Has a lot going for him. I will come back when im 25 to pick up a SUPRA! Thanks Josh!

Buying 2014 Highlander

by from Freeport, IL |

We came into the Toyota dealership and were greeted very pleasantly by Luke Nelson and he gave us several cars to test drive. We were very pleased with the ride the Highlander afforded and decided to purchase the 2014 Highlander. Throughout the experience we were treated very well and we were able to get the deal we thought was fair on our trade in. Overall we are pleased with the service of the Anderson Toyota dealership.

Very friendly! Love my new car! =]

by from Rockford, IL |

I stopped at a few places to look for a used car but loved the one I found here at Anderson Toyota! Very friendly salesman who took plenty of time to explain the vehicle! I am a first time car buyer and Ken Jones made the process very easy. I was actually scared when I came in to look for vehicles but left laughing and knew I made the right decision. Thanks Ken! =]

David Hudson Anderson toyota

by from Rockford, Il |

David was very helpful and patience with my mother. The new place is very nice..

David @AndersonToyota GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Madison, WI |

ALL of the team at Anderson Toyota worked collaboratively to make our SUV purchase smooth. There is a positive, family-like feel here! We even brought our two young children with and they had fun.