Anderson Toyota Lexus

4100 N Perryville Rd, Loves Park, IL 61111

New 866-619-2362
Used 866-913-8078
Service 877-872-1176

At Anderson our customers are always #1!

oil change/NEW Car

by from Rockford |

Eloy called me about two weeks ago about my 2012 Corolla Anderson toyota needs my corolla back in inventory I ask Him to set up my service appointment on Saturday, He did and I left with a 2015 CorollA

working with Matt Bowers

by from Belvidere,IL |

May 19, 2015 Finding myself again stranded with the 3rd dead battery in my 2006 Highlander Hybrid, I called Anderson Toyota for help. While I didn't get help at that time, I tried again later after a friend gave me a ride home and this second call put me in touch with Matt Bowers in the Parts Dept., who listened, helped and trusted me enough to set out battery #4 for me to pick up after 6 p.m. when another friend drove me over and subsequently installed it in my vehicle. Matt was the best recommendation for my ever again returning to buy another Toyota ( and this is my 3rd ). There was one other employee (Lori) who took an interest in my problems with batteries in this vehicle and who also deserve accolades for customer understanding and service. Matt and Lori are superlative! Despite the very upsetting day earlier, today when I came in to pay for what I owe on battery #4, I've encountered only kindness and helpfulness. Jeff Spiess was outstanding and kind, as were Luke Nelson, and Kristi Alguire.

Great serviceJeff was great in answering questions

by from Beloit, wI |

Jeff Spies was patient and excellent in answering all of our questions about several vehicles. Jacob and Tony in service department also did an excellent job. Ken explained all of our financing options. everybody did a great job. Thanks Toyota!

My Experience with Josh and Scott

by from Rockford, IL |

We were really happy with the attention and patience of these salesmen. They listened to our needs and helped us find the right vehicle for us. Very Happy!

great sale man. Very helpful and upfront

by from Machesney Park, IL 61115 |

very satisfy with everyone at this facility. Greatly recommended. Will return for my next Toyota

connections: from an air filter to a new camry!

by from Dodgeville, WI |

I met Andy Brouer during a visit to the dealership parts department to pick up an air filter. Andy provided me helpful information about a new and used Camry. His follow up contact on available used cars resulted in us returning to make a purchase on a 2015 Camry!

Prius V

by from Rockford, IL |

Andy was very personable and helped us get a good deal on our new car. He was very knowledgeable and took time to answer all of our questions. He also helped us make the best choice between cars for us without bias.

rx 300

by from Poplar Grove il |

Andy Brouer is an excellent salesman. This is our second vehicle we bought from him. I will definitely come in to see Andy when I'm ready for another vehicle.

michelle is definately customer friendly

by from Kirkland |

Michelle was very friendly, also we explained to her our price range and she was very helpful, showed us a bunch of vehicles that she thought would fit my needs, she answered all of our questions perfectly found the perfect vehicle to fit my needs for me and my family and my budget, she was very helpful throughout the whole process very friendly, i would highly recommend coming here and asking for Michelle.

Bought a New Prius from Jeff Winters

by from Loves Park, Il |

Jeff was very enthusiastic and helpful. I really wasn't here to buy myself a car; I just wanted to show my husband the orange Rav-4. I ended up buying a car for me.