Anderson Toyota Lexus

4100 N Perryville Rd, Loves Park, IL 61111

New 866-619-2362
Used 866-913-8078
Service 877-872-1176

At Anderson our customers are always #1!

bought car from David and Josh

by from Winnebago IL |

Josh and David both did a great job of helping us with our car buying experience

Excelent Service

by from Rockford,Illinois |

this is the second time Josh helps us on our hunt for a vehicle we were satisfied and we definelly come back.

Great people at Anderson Toyota!

by from Roscoe, IL |

I don't usually give 5-star reviews, but I just can't find anything bad to say about the people at Anderson Toyota. I bought my first Camry in 2009 from a different dealer. I go to Anderson for oil changes, however, because the location is more convenient. I have always gotten excellent, friendly service from their service department. Last week while I was waiting for my oil change, I started browsing. Don Smith approached me and asked if he could help me find something. I told him I just paid off my Camry and wasn't considering buying another because I didn't like the color choices. He took me out in the lot and showed me the cosmic grey. I loved it! The best part about Don is that he is not a high-pressure sales person. I told him what I wanted in a car and he didn't try to talk me into anything else. He only showed me cars that fit my criteria. The only problem was, they didn't have the color I wanted on his lot. He searched all the dealers within 900 miles and finally found one. They got it there in a couple days and the next thing you know, I'm leaving there with a 2014 Camry! I love my new car and I want to thank Anderson for a wonderful buying experience. By the way, Mike Parent, the business manager, is also a great guy to deal with.

Great people at Anderson Toyota!

by from Roscoe, IL |

Andy is the best sales person ever!

by from Rockford, Il |

Andy was great. No pressure and informative. I went from thinking I was going to buy a minivan to an Avalon and I couldn't be happier!!

Buying our 4runner from Luke

by from Rockford IL |

We appreciate all of the time Luke has spent with us for the past month. We started looking at the 4 runner on March 4 Th. so this has been a long process for us to make such an important decision. He was very helpful every step of the way and patient. He has answered our many questions and has been very knowledgable about the product. We highly recommend Luke and mr. Parent for anyone wanting to buy a car having a pleasant experience.

New truck

by from Rockford, Il |

The customer service and financing department was great. Fast but quality service.

Buying My First New Car or Stepping Off a Cliff

by from Rockford, IL |

Andy Brouer helped us make a huge decision today. We traded in our 2006 Rav4 for a 2013. We have been very happy with the car we traded in. It was our first experience with owning a Toyota. It seemed the timing was right to trade up so we came in today for a test drive. We found Andy to be personable, knowledgeable and no pressure. He truly wanted us to make the best decision for our situation. We are looking forward to many years with our new RAV and a long association with Toyota. It's very exciting to buy a new car - our first - after so many years of only buying used cars.

Unexpected Loss Yields Super Buying Experience!

by from Rockford, IL |

After service rep Ryan Corey informed me of the unexpected death of my 2005 Prius Hybrid battery, I was in need of a car. As an independent contractor, purchases can be more difficult. Salesman Jeff Spiess understood my predicament and recommended a safe, worthy used car for my purchase. I felt as though he treated me like someone in his immediate family. After his careful review of inventory for the best car available for my purposes, followed by a test drive, we put an offer together. Jeff Spiess sent me to Dan Clapper whose efforts lowered my interest rate by 50%. Through unexpected and difficult circumstances, Ryan, Jeff and Dan's services shine. I highly recommend all three of these gentlemen, especially Jeff Spiess, whose calm manner and friendly conversation made me feel at ease. While Dan was walking me through the paperwork, Jeff did a great job preparing my car for delivery and retrieving prescription sunglasses left in the old car. Thank you, all for your excellent service! Jean Campbell Sooter

Exceptional dealership service