Anderson Toyota Lexus

4100 N Perryville Rd, Loves Park, IL 61111

New 866-619-2362
Used 866-913-8078
Service 877-872-1176

At Anderson our customers are always #1!

Al Smith

by from Loves Park, Illinois |

This is the third car that we purchased from Al. We appreciate his assistance!

al smith

by from Davis Junction, Il |

Today we had awesome service from Al Smith and Dan Clapper. They both worked very hard to provide our very positive experience for trading in and purchasing not one but two vechicles. These are the fourth and fifth cars we have purchased from this dealership. This dealship and its sales and service perople are wondeful to work with to make are visits go quickly and positively awesome.

Glad I listened

by from Rockton IL |

my Boss told me if I was looking for a new car I should go to Anderson Toyota and see Andy Brouer. WOW was she right. I got a great used car with only 27000 miles. then Kenny in finance really took care of me with the bank. I thought being so young I would not get financed. Great job! Anderson, Kenny and Andy.

Getting my Perfect car

by from So Beloit IL |

I was looking for leather and a moonroof in a nice used car. We call Anderson's and got to talk with Andy. It didn't take long and he found us the perfect car. I would definitely recommend Anderson's and Andy to anyone looking for a new car. I will be sure and send all my friends and family to Andy.

Buying my new Tundra

by from Lake Geneva |

Troy and Luke are the best people to work with when it comes to buying a car. This is the 4th vehicle I have bought from Anderson Toyota and this is the 3rd vehicle I have bought from Luke. I will not go anywhere when it comes to buying a vehicle whether it be new or used. I would highly recommend buying from Anderson Toyota and working with Luke and Troy!

2015 Scion IQ

by from loves park il |

Elroy sold me a 2015 Scion IQ I love my IQ !! Thank you Elroy and staff

buying third car from anderson toyota

by from Machesney Park, Illlinois |

Brought car in for oil change and was looking at the new Rav4 in showroom. Was informed there was 0% financing and thought I would see if it was worth trading in my 2011 Rav4 on a new one. Told Al Smith I was willing to listen and see if we could make a deal. After a bit of back and forth number crunching on trade a deal was satisfactorily made.

al smith

by from Rockford, IL |

Al took his time with us and explained all the features of the new vehicle. He even offered us lunch, homemade lasagna when the financing process took a while. We were able to take multiple test drive under different road conditions. He was helpful in making the transfer of one car to another and did not rush us during the process. His expertise was helpful but not pushy.

oil change/NEW Car

by from Rockford |

Eloy called me about two weeks ago about my 2012 Corolla Anderson toyota needs my corolla back in inventory I ask Him to set up my service appointment on Saturday, He did and I left with a 2015 CorollA

working with Matt Bowers

by from Belvidere,IL |

May 19, 2015 Finding myself again stranded with the 3rd dead battery in my 2006 Highlander Hybrid, I called Anderson Toyota for help. While I didn't get help at that time, I tried again later after a friend gave me a ride home and this second call put me in touch with Matt Bowers in the Parts Dept., who listened, helped and trusted me enough to set out battery #4 for me to pick up after 6 p.m. when another friend drove me over and subsequently installed it in my vehicle. Matt was the best recommendation for my ever again returning to buy another Toyota ( and this is my 3rd ). There was one other employee (Lori) who took an interest in my problems with batteries in this vehicle and who also deserve accolades for customer understanding and service. Matt and Lori are superlative! Despite the very upsetting day earlier, today when I came in to pay for what I owe on battery #4, I've encountered only kindness and helpfulness. Jeff Spiess was outstanding and kind, as were Luke Nelson, and Kristi Alguire.