Camelback Ford Lincoln

Used 866-651-8875
Service 855-512-6117

Dealership with High Standards

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I had heard from friends that bought new cars/pickups from this dealership that were very satisfied with the experience, so this was the first one that I went too. The receptionist lady introduced me to Kyle Slade, Sales Representative. We sat down and discussed what I was looking for, an F-150 with certain features. He made some helpful suggestions and we quickly settled on one that fit me best. He found a truck that most closely met my requirements and we went for a short drive. I had not intended to buy anything that day, but I was interested to see what kind of deal I could expect. Kyle skillfully guided me through the process, speaking with various members of the Camelback team. Every one was friendly and professional and we arrived at a deal that I felt was one I could handle. I'd like to thank Kyle and the Camelback team and I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends

my feista 2011

by from phoenix,az. |

I love my ford ,I bought it about 3 years ago, I tell everyone I have the sexiest ford around as it is that sexy beautiful green color., I have no problems with my little car I get unbelievable gas mileage, around 39-49 in town and 49-52 on freeway. awesome car, I tell every one buy a ford, you can not go wrong. I always get compliments on my ford, as it still looks new.

Run Away from this Dealership!

by from PHOENIX, AZ |

Camelback Ford-Lincoln sold Me A Used car, w/ multiple issues and made nearly no effort to rectify it. The salesman and the GSM, told me, at different times, that they do a "162 pt. inspection, on every vehicle and we will not sell a car until it's been brought yo near New status!" Absolutely untrue, to my experience!! When I test drove the car, it had squeaky brakes and the engine light was on. Red light numbers 1 and 2! They said they would change the brake pads and get it smogged and get the engine light off. It took them two and a half days, to do this and no one called me. Red light number 3! They took my $1,000 down and never called me in those two and a half days! I told the used car manager, I was concerned and considering pulling out of the deal. He said, "don't worry! Everything's fine! We're taking care of you!" When I finally got the car, I drove it around for a little bit and it 'seemed' fine. The very next day I heard a loud "pop" when I turned strong to the right and strong to the left. This continued for much of the day! I called the used car manager! He paused...then said, "well, you bought an "as is" used vehicle and these things happen and we won't pay for anything!" I remained calm, initially! Then it became a yelling match and I decided, rather than take it back and fight w/ them, I'll see if it works itself out! Bad decision! My gas mileage, on this 4 cylinder car was really poor...maybe 20 mpg.'s, on the highway...when it should have been 30mpg.'s or so. Then, w/in a week the battery dies and it happens two more times, w/in three weeks. I finally take the car to a mechanic and it dies. He puts it up on the blocs and shows me all the problems w/ this car....cracked oil line, an out of line wheel cover, on the driver side, indicating an accident and possible, axle compromise, rusted spark plugs, faulty alternator, filthy air filter, broken radiator cap and low radiator fluid (?) and low power steering fluid and other minor issues (which were livable). What happened to the "162 pt. inspection and bringing the car up to near New status?" When I called the used car manager and told him all the problems, w/ the vehicle, he passed me off to their p.r. guy. He called me once and then never again, though I called him, emailed and faxed him, all my estimates and receipts, for the work, I paid for, which they said they covered. When I asked for a "work order," to show me the work they did, to bring the car to "near New status," they passed me around again and never gave me the "work order!" The damages, under the hood, prior to my purchase, according to two separate mechanics...one a certified mechanic, between $2,000-2,500, to bring to "near New status!" After three months of tracking them down, sending faxes and emails, of my expenses and estimates, for their receipt, oversight and/or fraud, they offered me $300. It's the exact amount my friend, who sold cars, for 10 years and one of the mechanics, told me they'd offer! I didn'take it because it doesn't come close to even fixing the oil leak! It's now, nearly six months later and they've done nothing to rectify the situation! I've posted, on this sight, two other times and they've both been removed. Camelback Ford-Lincoln has been the worst car buying experience, I've ever had! Buyer beware!

This was the best experience ever of buying a car

by from Phoenix Az. |

I went to buy a 2015 mustang from the moment my son and I walked through the door the dealership was great...Chris our salesman was outgoing and went above and beyond...the sales manager Dustin was outstanding...Dennis our finance manager was fantastic and was very accurate and did everything he could to get the deal taken care of he had also went above and beyond got my new car just where I needed it payment wise and made sure I got everything I needed to cover this car and make me have no worries. I also met Curt the Service manager he was also very helpful and friendly. I cannot say enough about this dealership and the people that helped me there. I would recommend this dealership and the people I worked with there to anyone that ask me. Ford should be so happy with this dealership and the people that work there...

March 11, 2015

Hi Patti, and thank you for taking the time to write a review! We're glad to hear you had a good experience with us, and hope you're loving your new Mustang.

service

by from scottsdale az |

matt branson is very professional and helps me with all my issues.

February 23, 2015

Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate you doing business with us, and we'll see you next time you need service.

SERVICE

by from phoenix az |

matt branson is really easy to work with. Takes care of me everytime I come in.

February 23, 2015

Thanks for the feedback, Sharon! We'll see you next time you need service.

Best ever

by from Phoenix az |

Best time buying a car I have ever had........ I love my New Fusion, Sam got my financing done at Ford credit at 0% , thank you Sam

Insulted over the phone

by from Scottsdale, Az |

I used Cars.com to get a quote from Camelback Ford. They called and gave me a quote which I told them seemed higher than the competition. Well I must have pushed this guys explode button because the salesman started to stutter before he went off on a 5 minute rant about how GM should be giving us cars for free since we already paid for them. He just kept going on and on bashing GM products and then told me that I could not afford a new car and hung up on me. WOW...why did they hire such an immature salesman. I was shocked at the way he attacked me for saying the completion seemed better priced and how he just assumed I was talking about GM which I was not. I am soooo glad I didn't buy a car from this dealer. If this guy is a rep for Camelback Ford I wonder what other problems I would have had with the service department.

November 18, 2014

Hi Oliver, and thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We pride ourselves on treating each customer with the highest degree of professionalism, so we appreciate you bringing this discrepancy to our attention. We'd like to speak with you over the phone to get a better idea of what happened and use your feedback to improve, as well as try to make things right with you. We urge you to contact our general manager at 602-240-5600 as soon as possible.

Service Manager Krista Lashley is excellent

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Camelback Ford Lincoln has a top notch Service Manager, Krista Lashley. Two words describe Krista: knowledgeable and professional. Krista gives me confidence that the dealership is giving my car the best care to keep it running great. If something costs more than I expected, Krista explains why, and sure enough, the car has been running flawlessly for 6 years. I recommend Camelback Ford Lincoln to colleagues as a place to buy a car because of the great sales staff, but buying a car only takes me a day or two. Service lasts years, and service is the main reason I recommend Camelback Ford Lincoln and Service Manager Krista Lashley. Krista knows my car thoroughly, and I also know she'll let me know when it's time to move on to a new car. Thanks, Krista !!

RUN! Really, you need to run away.

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Just purchased a 2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid. The sales guy Nick was very knowledgeable and overall an excellent salesman. When we were checking out Nick said "we have changed our policy and will mail you your owners manual and spare key". It is now 13 days later and nothing. I've spoken with Nick several times and he perpetuated the lie. So today I got Kenny on the phone, one of their customer service managers. He admitted that they lost the key and manual and that "they would have someone in my area next week to build me a key". He also talked over the top of me and would not listen. And then offered to give me a lunch coupon. What an insult. My first Lincoln was purchased from Sanderson Lincoln on Bell road in Phoenix and they have WORLD CLASS customer service. Save yourself a nightmare DO NOT BUY FROM CAMELBACK LINCOLN.

Skip this dealership

by from Mesa, AZ |

These dealership sells cars that are no good and when you try to get it repair, they don't even return your call back. They don't care about the customers, they just want your money.

October 9, 2014

Dear NGT, Thank you for your feedback. Please know that we proudly stand behind each vehicle we sell, and we're sorry your experience is not representative of the way we conduct business here at Camelback Ford. We'd like to speak with you over the phone to get a better idea of what happened and try to make things right, but are unable to locate your contact information. Please reach out to our general manager at 602-240-5600 at your earliest convenience. Your friends at Camelback Ford