McCarthy Olathe Hyundai

681 N Rawhide, Olathe, KS 66061

Great Experience at this dealer

by from Overland Park |

I was looking to upgrade my car. I visited with Kim Warner at McCarthy Olathe Hyundai and explained why we wanted the new car and what we wanted to use it for. Kim asked questions and just visited with us. It was obvious he wanted to get us in the proper car with the proper options, while keeping costs down for us. Once we decided on a car, color and options he and Michael Ball put together a fair deal for us, they gave us a fair price on our trade. Kim found the exact vehicle we wanted. We did not have to compromise on anything, color, options, nothing. I am 59 years old and have bought over 20 new cars and trucks in my life. This is the best, most enjoyable experience I have ever had. Kim Warner knows his products inside and out. That really helped him, help us get the right car for our needs. We had an enjoyable experience buying a car. When does that ever happen? I never met Kim before I walked in the dealership. He seemed to be just a good honest guy, trying hard to do a good job for his customers. I would highly recommend Kim Warner and McCarthy Olathe Hyundai to anyone looking for a new car. That 5yr, 50,000 mile warranty gives me a warm fuzzy feeling also.

August 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We definitely strive to provide the best car buying experience here at McCarthy Olathe Hyundai. Your time is valuable and we are very happy to have great team members like Kim Warner to provide you with excellent service. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new car! We hope to see you again, thank you!

Great experience

by from Overland Park, KS |

I bought a new Hyundai Sonata this week from Frank Bellmyer, and it was a great experience from start to finish. Before going to McCarthy, I first stopped at a different Hyundai dealership in town because I wanted to have a comparison, in terms of selection, price, and customer experience. My stop at the other dealership was very underwhelming. I felt pressured without any attempt to deal or bend on their part, and I didn't feel that there was any attempt to explain much about the vehicle and all the features. It was mostly just questions that were aimed at trying to see how soon I'd buy from them. When it came time to talk numbers, I wanted to get a barometer for where they'd be, so I could have a starting point. They pulled up the internet pricing and said that most people don't qualify for many of the rebates, so he pointed to a bottom line that was not competitive at all and was not willing to bend or deal. I then told them I was planning to go check out McCarthy and they implied that there was no way they would be beaten in price by McCarthy, but to let them know and they'd beat any offer by $250. After leaving there a little frustrated, I went over to McCarthy and met Frank. This is where my experience shifted from underwhelming to exceptional. Frank was not high pressure or pushy. As a good salesman, he knew I needed information, not a sales pitch. I'd already driven the car and done lots of research, and I work in sales, so I didn't need someone to "sell" me". What I needed was to be treated well and to have someone who was knowledgeable and could show me all the features of the car from front to back...inside and out. He opened up the hood, all 4 doors, the trunk, etc. and showed me every bell and whistle, what it could do, what it was for, how to use it, and tied together why that offered value to me. He wasn't trying to push me to buy the car because he was smart enough to know that if he gave me the information I needed, made me comfortable with him, and was willing to do business the right way, he would ultimately earn my business. From there, I felt comfortable with my experience with Frank and with the dealership. The last step was getting to the right number. This process was also WAY better than my experience at the other dealership. Not only were they willing to be fair and flexible, but it was done so respectfully and without a ton of back-and-forth. He asked me where I needed to be, and I gave him a number that I felt was fair from my research. They came back to me with that number, and were even willing to accept my counter with a little more for my trade. It was handled professionally and respectfully. I should also point out that the Sales Manager, Michael Ball, was also very professional and courteous. He made a point to introduce as soon as I walked in the door and was very helpful throughout the process. For anyone wanting to buy a new Hyundai in the KC area, I would highly recommend McCarthy and asking for Frank.

August 25, 2015

Patrick, thank you for your your comments and great overview of your buying experience. We definitely strive to train our McCarthy Team Members to be transparent and straight forward, during the buying experience. Your time is valuable and it is important to keep in mind your expectations, as we work together on a selling price. We are very happy to have great Team Members like Frank and Michael with us. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new Hyundai Sonata and feel free to call or stop by anytime with any questions. Thank You

Good buying experience - thanks to Kim Warner

by from Olathe Kansas |

I started looking on replacing my older car. I happen to see the new 2016 Tucson. Visited McCarthy and Kim help me find the car I wanted with all the features I needed. Sure did-he was able to get me a limited with ultimate package. Kim worked with me from test drive all the way to getting the car out their door. It was a great experience with Kim and his finance team. I like the car a lot. Thanks Kim for helping me out get the car I wanted and get my a good amount on my trade. Thanks to Kim and all the folks from McCarthy Hyundai Olathe.

August 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review about your experience with our dealership and with Kim! We're lucky to have such a great team! Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future.

Great people at McCarthy. thanks to Kim Warner

by from Olathe , KS |

This is my 1st Hyundai product. Kim help me find the package I wanted with all the features I liked. Since the 2016 Tucson is new- he was able to find me a Limited with ultimate package. Kim a great guy to work with. He is one of the reason I GOT my 1st Hyundai. The car is great. I has all the features I am looking for. Overall great experience and I even have a fair deal on my trade. Thanks again Kim of McCarthy Olathe Hyundai.

August 17, 2015

We really appreciate you taking the time to write this great review! Congrats on your new Tucson! We're happy to hear that you are satisfied with your vehicle and with you experience at our dealership and with Kim. Thank you for your business!

Another Good Experience With McCarthy Hyundai

by from Olathe, Kansas |

I recently purchased my second Accent in 4 years from McCarthy, both times through Kim Warner. Kim is extremely professional and courteous. We worked through terms with ease and both times he was able to locate the specific model I wanted and had them ready for me in a matter of a day or two, including the window tint I wanted. Kim has earned my continued business. I would also like to mention the service department. I have had all my maintenance done at McCarthy and they have been efficient and thorough in every appointment. The Hyundai vehicles and this dealership have exceeded my expectations. Complaint(?) - Get better Wifi in your customer lounge.

August 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! We're so thrilled to hear that we were able to get your into the car you wanted! We will make sure that Kim hears your kind comments. We appreciate your feedback and will pass it along. Thank you for your continued business and hope to see you again in the future.

A great place to buy a great car!

by from Olathe, Kansas |

I love my new Accent Sport hatchback! knew what I was looking for in a new car and I was able to find that with my new Hyundai, I'm totally satisfied with my new car. I had a great purchasing experience. The staff was so kind and considerate, my salesperson Terrence McConnell even offered my son and I some pizza during our wait for the final paperwork. I felt like this was going above and beyond. I work for an airline that is known for our friendly service, I know from experience how much great customer service matters. I already own a Kia Soul and was open to purchasing another Kia or Hyundai, thanks for making me a happy repeat customer!

August 10, 2015

We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We're thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with our dealership. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future.

Like dealing with family

by from Olathe Ks. |

We just purchased our 3rd Hyundai in 16 years. Our first was a 1999 Hyundai Accent, went through 3 generations in my family, The second was a 2010 Hyundai Elantra that my wife drives today and finally i now own a 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe. Our experience with McCarthy Hyundai was like working with family, Terrence McConnell was our sales person and I had stopped in several occasions looking at the vehicle, not once did he pressure me or make me feel like i had to make a decision on the spot. I literally drove every vehicle on the market in the Santa Fe class of vehicles. And found the Hyundai was the choice for me. Warranty is the best and value cannot be beat for the quality of vehicle Hyundai makes. Finance Manager Brian Lepic worked very hard at getting the right price with financing we could get. Both Men treated us with the highest respect a person could ask for. I told Terrence he just made a friend in me. Thank you both very much. Also to note that the service dept. has serviced all our Hyundai's over the years and they are honest and i trust them with my keys.

August 11, 2015

Thanks for taking this to write this review, Richard! Congrats on your 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe! We will be sure that the team hears your shoutouts. We really appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future!

Great Experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

This was an excellent shopping experience for me. Kellen worked hard to get me a deal I could afford and was straight-forward and laid-back the whole time. I look forward to doing business with McCarthy again!

August 11, 2015

Hi Rachael, thanks for taking time to write this great review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our dealership.

Great Experience buying 2015 Santa Fe

by from Overland Park, KS |

Devin Beavers did an excellent job getting us into a 2015 Santa Fe. He found the car we wanted, got it here in a day, and got us a fantastic price. There was a bit of delay in financing due to the number of people buying cars. However, once we got in the process was very smooth and painless. Kent Rose was very quick and professional. This was the best car buying experience I've had. I would highly recommend Devin and McCarthy Olathe Hyundai!

August 4, 2015

Adam, congratulations on your new 2015 Hyundai Sante Fe and thank you for your business. We are happy to hear that Devin and Kent took great care of you and your vehicle needs. Thank you for your patience during the finance process. Have a great week.

Great experience

by from Olathe, KS |

Kellen Storer did an awesome job in helping me find my new Elantra. He had great customer service and showed me around Hyundai. He also introduced me to the service department manager just so I would know a familiar face next time I was in. If you are looking for a new Hyundai, I would suggest asking for Kellen. He'll help you out the best that he can. I'm loving my new Elantra! :)

July 31, 2015

Ali, congratulations on your new Elantra and thank you for your business. We are glad to hear that Kellen did a great job in listening and taking care of you. We will look forward to seeing you in Service for your maintenance needs, feel free to ask for our Service Manager, Dave Johnson with any service questions. Have a great day.