Bobby Rahal Acura

New 877-220-7181
Used 888-821-1675
Service 888-873-8341

Experience Automotive Excellence!

Bought used Vehicle for my son

by from Harrisburg,PA |

the seller was very friendly, we had the car ready for the road test, my son liked the car and bought it that day. paperwork was quick and without complication, I am very pleased with the purchase

Disappointed...

by from Vienna, VA |

I heard that Rahal Acura was high on customer service, but when I asked if they would deliver a car once I bought it....they said they did not provide that service. And, I bought elsewhere.

Excellent experience from start to finish

by from Harrisburg PA |

Excellent experience from start to finish. Philip was an excellent sales rep from the beginning, showing us the RDX and MDX vehicles, all the way through showing us the features of our brand new 2014 MDX Tech. The vehicle was delivered in spotless condition. I felt I was treated honestly and with respect by both Philip and Brian the sales manager. No gimmicks, no tricks, NO PRESSURE - just letting the vehicles speak for themselves. The 2014 MDX is an awesome vehicle! you need to drive one to truly appreciate it.

Customer

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I want to thank all of the Bobby Rahal staff. Each time I visited the showroom I was always greeted with a "hello", a smile and "Can I help you?". This small act of kindness goes along way. Ken Gray and Dave Williams were always available to answer my questions and never made me feel a question was not worth answering. They provided me with a wonderful deal and put me in another TL. I am enjoying the ride. Thanks again Dave, Ken and all of the Bobby Rahal staff. Yvonne

Outstanding service and quality vehicles

by from New Cumberland, PA |

This is my second MDX and I am as pleased with the car, the sales experience and service the second time around as I was the first. I highly recommend Dave Williams, the Rahal dealership and Acura. Quality, all the way around.

Great experience

by from Harrisburg, PA |

My experience was excellent. Herb, my salesman, was so professional. No hassling. Didn't force the issue. Just let me look around at my leisure. Once I took the test drive it was love at first drive. This car is more then I expected. The features are more than I can explain. If you're thinking about a TL don't, just do it. And Bobby Rahal Acura is the place to go.

Great customer service!

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

My husband and I were looking for a used pick-up truck. We noticed a few online at Bobby Rahal Acura. They were fast to respond to our email inquiries, provided the carfax report, and we test drove with ease. They were very friendly and not overly pushy like you would find at most dealerships. The process went smoothly (and even with minor bumps, they worked everything out). I would recommend everyone check them out! Forrest Brenneman was a pleasure to work with.

Easy Process and responsive

by from East Berlin, PA |

My husband was looking for a used car and we found exactly what we were looking for. The kids' waiting area was perfect for our 2 year old daughter. The salesman took care of all of the paperwork and explained the process efficiently. Any minor issues with the car were resolved. I would recommend this dealer to my friends.

Bought used Vehicle

by from Woodland,PA |

Found a used vehicle on cars.com and emailed dealer. Quick response, drove 140 miles to look and bought vehicle. Dealer was very good and had a smooth transaction. Although cars.com said it was 85 miles.

Acura RL

by from Hershey, PA |

I bought a 2005 Acura RL from Rahal Acura. I was very pleased with the salemans attention to detail and am very happy with my Acura. Rahal is highly recommended in our area and they did not disappoint me.

Friendly salesman

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Herb Haft is knowledgeable, wasn't pushy, help us determine which vehicle my wife would want to purchase. Still in the decision making process.