Bobby Rahal Acura

Service 888-873-8341

Experience Automotive Excellence!

love my new car

by from Harrisburg, Pa |

My husband and I are very happy with our MDX. The dealership was great to work with and our salesman Dave Williams was very professional, helpful and friendly. It was a great experience working with him.

Perfect match - exceptional service and vehicle!

by from Halifax, PA |

The exceptional customer service that Dave Williams and Brian Barnes provided was the perfect match for the quality of the vehicle (2015 Acura TLX) that we purchased! From our first visit to the dealership, we found the staff to be highly-customer oriented, knowledgeable and responsive. We truly appreciated the balance of professionalism, coupled with genuine personal interest, that characterized Dave and the Bobby Rahal team's approach. Likewise, we've been extremely pleased with the quality of the Acura TLX that we purchased -- although we only took delivery a week ago, we can say without hesitation that it's an awesome vehicle! Performance and comfort coupled with terrific styling - we love it!

Honest Dealer

by from harrisburg,pa |

I had serviced my 2nd gen TL while I was in the Harrrisburg region 6 years ago , I returned to the Harrisburg region and serviced my new RDX with these guys. I can tell you these guys are honest, courteous and a professional dealership. On one occasion they had a small incident with the SUV while servicing it and they were honest about notifying the incident ( a regular mechanic would have ignored to notify me) and were courteous to lend me another Acura while they would fix the SUV. Their prices are pretty reasonable. Chris at the service is your To go guy

Easy purchase experience.

by from Hummelstown, Pa. |

My wife and I purchased a new RDX with the help of Herb Haft. He was very efficient and did an excellent job of explaining all the features and setting it up for us. He made the purchase very easy.

Great experience

by from Cornwall Pa |

My husband & I extremely appreciated the excellent service we received from our sales consultant, Dave Williams at Bobby Rahal. From the moment we met him until the time we left, Dave went out if his way to make sure we were comfortable. He thoroughly answered our questions and explained the Acura. I would not hesitate to refer anyone to him. He is an asset to the Bobby Rahal sales team and we look forward to an long term relationship with him & the dealership.

Great service and appreciate all the help.

by from Mechanicsburg,pa |

Jeremy and the manager were outstanding with their services. They explained everything so well in detail.

Disappointed...

by from Vienna, VA |

I heard that Rahal Acura was high on customer service, but when I asked if they would deliver a car once I bought it....they said they did not provide that service. And, I bought elsewhere.

Bought used Vehicle for my son

by from Harrisburg,PA |

the seller was very friendly, we had the car ready for the road test, my son liked the car and bought it that day. paperwork was quick and without complication, I am very pleased with the purchase

Excellent experience from start to finish

by from Harrisburg PA |

Excellent experience from start to finish. Philip was an excellent sales rep from the beginning, showing us the RDX and MDX vehicles, all the way through showing us the features of our brand new 2014 MDX Tech. The vehicle was delivered in spotless condition. I felt I was treated honestly and with respect by both Philip and Brian the sales manager. No gimmicks, no tricks, NO PRESSURE - just letting the vehicles speak for themselves. The 2014 MDX is an awesome vehicle! you need to drive one to truly appreciate it.

Customer

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I want to thank all of the Bobby Rahal staff. Each time I visited the showroom I was always greeted with a "hello", a smile and "Can I help you?". This small act of kindness goes along way. Ken Gray and Dave Williams were always available to answer my questions and never made me feel a question was not worth answering. They provided me with a wonderful deal and put me in another TL. I am enjoying the ride. Thanks again Dave, Ken and all of the Bobby Rahal staff. Yvonne

Outstanding service and quality vehicles

by from New Cumberland, PA |

This is my second MDX and I am as pleased with the car, the sales experience and service the second time around as I was the first. I highly recommend Dave Williams, the Rahal dealership and Acura. Quality, all the way around.