Al Johnson VW Volvo Inc

(5.0) 2 Reviews

1202 Cleveland Hwy, Dalton, GA 30721

Used 706-278-9200

Absolutely horrid experience will NOT return!

by from Dalton, Ga |

Extremely rude staff, and service department is a joke. The staff talks down to you like you are a down right idiot, treated my wife like scum. Fired the guy working on my vehicle, and no one had a clue what was going on. I was charged for things that weren't even wrong with my vehicle to begin with, when I questioned them about this they told me to "quit trying to get out of what I owed", and if I didn't want to pay what was on the paperwork they would take me court. When I finally received my car back, it was in non working condition (after paying!) and had to be towed off the lot back to my home, and the trunk of my car was keyed. Wouldn't buy a car from here if it was the last dealership in Dalton. Will NOT return to this poor establishment, nor would I recommend anyone else to either. There are many, many dealers to choose from, who actually value and respect their customers.

A great place to buy and have a car serviced

by from Dalton, Ga |

Al Johnson"s Vw Volvo in Dalton Ga.. Service dept is the best.... They Have saved Me a ton of money on My services and timing belt replacement on my TDI Jetta... Also I got a great deal on A pre owned car from them.. Just A good honest dealer...... The staff and service dept is the best... I would give then 10 stars if I could...... Also My girlfreind got a great deal on A new passat there..