Certified Auto Mall

Certified Auto Mall

5499 Route 9 North, Howell, NJ 07731

Used 866-671-7022

We Don't say we're the best, Our customers do!

Great service, clean cars...won't go anywhere else

by from Howell, NJ |

I have been bringing my cars to Certified Auto Mall for repairs. Very honest, reasonable pricing and they stand behind their work! I liked them so much I recently purchased 2 used cars for my sons. No pressure sales, easy financing...overall great experience! I will continue to use them for cars in the future and for repairs and service on all my cars. PC12312011

Fantastic place for buying and service!

by from Howell, NJ |

In the past week, I have used their service department and bought a car from them. Their service manager is very knowledgeable and helpful. He fixes things right the first time. Their entire staff is very friendly and helpful when you're trying to find a car to buy also. And their finance guy, Tony, definitely goes the extra mile to make sure you get what you need. I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Howell, NJ |

Billy was quite helpful when I first called to inquire about the car buying process at Certified. Upon my arrival Dominic was very accommodating when showing me around the lot and allowing me to test drive a couple of vehicles. When I met with Tony regarding financing he ran a credit profile and was able to recommend a vehicle which I felt was not within my means but turned to be just the opposite I recommend Certified to anyone. Thanks again Guys!

Awe-Inspiring Dealership!!!!!

by from Neptune New Jersey |

Superb dealership!! Very professional , fun , loving & very welcoming as well as accomdating!! The Stahnten family truly makes you feel like one of their own. I am 22 yrs of age, just moved out on my own in September, just now started building credit. My 1990 acura integra was shot and I needed to get another car asap , I went to a used car dealership in Neptune and they turned me away because I have little to no credit and my down payment wasn't going to be much. They referred me to Billy at certified auto mall of Howell NJ ! Billy is the bomb !! Even though I had no credit and very little $ down he got me in a 2006 Pontiacg G6 GT. And my monthly payments are super low and perfect for my budget. Billy and the staff at certified auto mall are extremely professional, very welcoming and they understand and adhere to the needs of the customer !!!! I would refer anyone and everyone I know to Billy because you just can't go wrong with GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Thank you CERTIFIED AUTO MALL !!!!!

Wonderful Experience

by from Brick, NJ |

Bill and Tony really went above and beyond for us! The whole experience was done within a couple of hours, and they both made sure we were satisfied and took care of everything in minimal time. It was one of the best experience by far. Bill went above and beyond to take care of getting our trade in vehicle picked up with their towing service, so we didn't have to worry about arranging the tow. Tony was kind to us and was so helpful with the financing. PC12312011

Satisfied!

by from Freehold NJ |

repeat customer just purchased my second vehicle here. I could not be happier they exceed expectations time and time again! This purchase was even easier than my first Tony and Billy were great thanks guys I could not be happier with the envoy!

Highly Recommend! Great Place to shop for a Car.

by from Howell, NJ |

Bought car #2 today for my daughter, my son bought his car there last year, and he has been so happy with his car. When we came in for my daughters car, we were remembered and thanked for coming back in!!!! They make you feel like family and they truly care about you as a customer. I am planning on getting another car from them next year for myself!!! My son brings his car there for service and he is very happy with everything they do for him!!!!! Thank you guys and keep up the good customer service!!!!! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Cindi, Brandon and Taylor!

A pleasure to purchase a car from!

by from Locust, NJ |

We recently purchased a truck here which came with a one year bumper to bumper warranty.. The truck is over 100k miles, a warranty like that is not common anywhere else! We were very pleased with the whole buying process, there was no pressure and they got the truck financed for us! Can't say anything negative about this dealership! I will be recommending them to friends and family that are in the market (for any type of vehicle because they have an excellent selection.)

Tony G is an Awesome Salesman

by from Toms River, NJ |

My experience was great! Tony Giordano was efficient, knowledgable, and very nice. I will recommend friends and family here.

Certified exceeded all my needs

by from Central New Jersey |

The guys at Certified Auto Mall provided great service and a quality vehicle. They also offer a 1 year unlimited mile warranty. They process was smooth and easy and when my vehicle needed a minor repair (door lock actuator) they replaced it ASAP. They are upfront and honest and back their vehicles. We've had the 2008 Tahoe for a few weeks and it is a great truck. I already recommended them to a friend

Best in the Business

by from Delanco NJ |

I couldn't ask for a better car buying experience. Their no hassle customer service is the best I have ever experienced at a car dealership. I have purchased two vehicles from their lot, and I won't go anywhere else when looking for a used car or truck. Their vehicles are reliable and they stand behind them. You will get a car you can count on for a great price every time. Shop with confidence here!!