AutoNation Toyota Irvine

Used 888-733-8207
Service 877-664-1403

Worry free deal.

by from Costa Mesa, CA |

It wasn't new to me to know how dealerships work. I've heard a lot of sales talks ending up customers paying too much. When I came to AutoNation, I was a bit skeptical; never have read any reviews about them. But there's this thing that's pushing me to go and check out the store. I got amazed at how Jonathan (sales) who walked me through detail by detail from the buying process all the way to orienting me to my new Prius. I was exceptionally happy after the deal was through. I would say I got the best deal ever. Two thumbs up!!!

AutoNation Toyota Irvine responded to this review

June 17, 2014

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Extremely pleased with my new PriusC car lease!

by from Irvine, CA |

Brad Nossri and the other staff and management at Auto Nation Toyota gave me excellent service when I walked in to lease my PriusC!! I will send all my family and friends there for cars, not to mention going there for my next vehicle!

Helpful and courteous staff, great selection

by from Laguna Beach, CA |

Karen and Andy were both very helpful. Good selection of Landcruisers, priced right.

2015 TACOMA PURCHASE EXPERIENCE

by from Anaheim, CA |

I was contacted by Ms. Karen Bambauer, who is the fleet manager, after completing a vehicle purchase request through the Costco auto purchasing program. During our conversation, Karen explaned to me in thorough detail the process of ordering a 2015 Tacoma since the dealership did not have any 2014 Tacomas in their inventory that fit the bill of the vehicle I wanted. Karen was extremely informative and answered all my questions, addressed all my concerns and gave me full disclosure on the MSRP, invoice and price I would pay. Karen also offered several pieces of advice to save me money on the purchase while getting me all the extra options and assessories I wanted. Needless to say, I placed my order with Karen since there was no need to shop elsewhere. Karen quoted me a timeframe of approximately 4-6 weeks from the time of order to the time the truck would arrive at the dealership. During this time, due to minor errors I made on my own, I had Karen make changes to my truck, and she handled it patiently and professionally. When my truck finally arrived, it was EXACTLY what I had ordered and was promised. The price of the vehicle was also the same price Karen had quoted me at the beginning of the process, and there were no mark ups or incidental charges. When I picked up the truck, I was given a personal service counselor, "Jordan" who gave me a complete and thorough walk through of my truck including a 20 minute instruction block on the entune stereo/navigation system. I am extremely pleased and impressed my whole experience with Autonation Irvine. The staff are extremely helpful and pleasant and they deliver what they promised. Go see them before you make your next purchase.

Clean and friendly

by from LA Calif |

Very nice dealership. Clean and well laid out. Friendly and helpful. I really like my new Camry Hybrid. I have only driven my Camry for a few days but it seems to be very responsive and has plenty of power. I will be spending the next few days learning all of the new features on my new Camry. This is my second Camry. My first was a two thousand and two. I drove it for a lot of years with very little repair needed. So that was a big reason for another Camry.

Tottally Rude, Giving Attitude to Customer

by from Irvine, CA |

Totally disappointed. We brought a nice car there, what's nice is the car itself, NOT the dealership. The sales people are nice. But the financial department kept us waited for god knows how long just to get the documents prepared. And when we were paying for the car in full with cash, that guy, I think is the manager in the financial department, was keep saying sarcastic things to us with a very inpatient attitude. He was keep asking us: If you are no happy with the price, why are you buying car? Worst car buying experience ever.

AutoNation Toyota Irvine responded to this review

September 19, 2014

Thanks Jwong, for leaving us this response. We care about all our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our dealership. If you are willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (949) 287-8766 to discuss ways to ensure a more positive experience with us moving forward. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Great customer service!

by from Irvine, CA |

Great customer service from Jonathan Yiao. He quoted and let me test drive two different vehicles I was comparing and was unbiased in helping me choose between the two. Thank you!

Great customer service!

by from Laguna Hills, CA |

Purchased my new Prius C this weekend and couldn't be happier with the service and information that Abdel Z. provided. He went out of his way to make sure that I truly had the best rate and even went back to find out about the Military Discount! Truly an amazing and patient salesman! He answered my questions and provided great information about my new car. Overall, a stress-less car buying experience!

5 Stars! Excellent customer service!

by from Mission Viejo, Ca. |

After weeks of dragging my feet, I finally bought a new Toyota Avalon Hybrid from AutoNation Irvine. This was my 8th Toyota purchase and by far the best experience of all! Karen and Manny are the absolute best and I got everything I wanted in my Avalon and more. Excellent response time, excellent follow up and THE best customer service which its all about! Joe in the finance helped me out with everything and we got the paperwork completed in record time. I spent less than an hour start to finish and drove off in an amazing new car. I absolutely would (and WILL) purchase another vehicle from AutoNation Toyota of Irvine and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking or shopping for a Toyota!

Excellent

by from Mission Viejo, CA |

Customer service was excellent, overall great experience.

Great Buying Experience

by from Lake Forest, CA |

My wife and I were extremely pleased with our buying experience at AutoNation. When we couldn't locate a 2014 Highlander with the options we wanted, Karen offered to order a 2015 for us. she stayed in touch with us from the day it was ordered until the day it was delivered. The purchasing process was very thorough and professional with everything being explained to us. Manny helped us learn the features of the new Highlander and was very patient. He offered additional training anytime we needed it. Tom Malone, the finance person, was also very professional and courteous, explaining all of the forms as we signed them. We were offered several options for maintenance, warranties, appearance, etc. with a thorough explanation and no pressure to buy (although we did purchase most of them). Yesterday I took the vehicle in to have the appearance protection items applied and was again treated with a very professional attitude by the service writer, Joe. My appointment was scheduled by Sandra who was also very professional and courteous in setting up my appointment. I was provided a loaner car and the whole process was very efficient and completed on time. This is my first new car purchase in a long time and I was pleansantly surprised at how smooth it went, how professionally and courteous we were treated and how they really seem to appreciate your business. I am confident that if any issue that come up, they will be quickly resolved by AutoNation and their staff.