AutoNation Toyota Scion Irvine

9101 Research Dr, Irvine, CA 92618

New 888-265-5863 New 888-265-5863
Used 888-733-8207 Used 888-733-8207
Service 855-685-1347 Service 855-685-1347

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great setvices

by from Aliso Viejo, CA |

Staff was helpful. Very patient in explaining about leasing vs buying.

Best. Car buying Experience. EVER!!!

by from R S M, CA |

We did our research on and off for close to two years, heard about some great incentives. Was contacted by John and Chris, we still weren't ready to buy. John called a couple days later to thank us and we ended up in a NEW car at a great price. We even got equity on our trade in! No hassles, even Will and Don in finance were great. They presented their products, and respected our answers, no hard-sell. We were in and out in 1 1/2-2 hours, start to finish. Have already recommended to, at least, a dozen people...

Great Car. Great Service

by from HB, CA |

Great Car. Great Service. Great Car. Great Service. Great Car. Great Service. Great Car. Great Service. Great Car. Great Service

Great experience

by from Westminster, ca |

Our salesperson Essa Tokhi was very professional, quick responses to my emails. He made it a pleasant experience.

Great sales & service!

by from Laguna Niguel, CA |

Fantastic sales and service. Ali Elali is great at what he does. Thank you!

January 21, 2016

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and AutoNation Toyota Scion Irvine. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

NA NA NA

by from Riverside,CA |

The guy doing the paper work was more worried about his pizza getting cold than to offer better quality service.

Great shopping and purchasing experience!

by from Aliso Viejo, CA |

Great experience! Martin and James were very helpful! and I will recommending them to all my family, friends and coworkers.

January 21, 2016

We are more than glad to be of service, Arlene. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Wonderful Service

by from Irvine, ca |

I leased the Toyota Camry 2016 Brad was very helpful and patient and helped us with all our needs. He is very attentive to our needs and made our experience at auto nation great. I will definitely recommended friends or family to come here. Thank you!

January 21, 2016

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. We appreciate your recommendation of our team, and the staff here at AutoNation Toyota Scion Irvine look forward to further serving you in the future!

Great service, best price

by from San Clemente, CA |

We had previously purchased a 2014 Toyota Prius C here and when it was time for me to lease another car there was no question we would come back. Although they no longer partner with the Costco Auto Program, their fleet pricing is even lower. Our sales rep, Anthony Ahmadpour, made the entire experience easy from start to finish. I had reserved my "ideal" car online and after our initial contact Anthony had the unfortunate task of letting me know that particular model had just sold. When I told him it was the only color & style I wanted he made it a point to track down my elusive blue Prius (on New Years!) We kept the reservation time, had a quick test drive, and crunched the numbers on the lease. WHAT A DEAL! I'm thrilled with my 2015 Prius Liftback Two and look forward to upgrading again in three years with AutoNation Toyota in Irvine.

January 21, 2016

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

great customer service

by from La mirada,california |

Was there for buying a used car Ali helping us out during our visit there he was very helpful highly recommend to visit this auto dealer out