Jaguar Land Rover West Chester

1568 West Chester Pike, West Chester, PA 19382

Used 610-436-0600

2000 xkr service

by from West Chester, pa |

The headliner replacement is not up original factory specifications. It is ill fitting around the center light cluster and the A pillar covering is loose and wrinkled.

Review

by from West Chester, PA |

Totally outstanding staff!!! And environment with quickness and personal concern for me as a client.

Got a great car great deal through Lee Benedette!!

by from Natick, Massachusetts |

I live in Boston and I found a 2013 Range rover Evoque (Pure Premium) over the Internet and Lee did an outstanding job in explaining the process from the day I contacted him till the delivery of the car. He was very easy to contact and work with. I was able to trade in my previous car and buy this beautiful machine in less than a week. Absolutely incredible customer service and support. I would recommend this dealership 100% and especially Lee.... He's the man if you need a great car and great service!!!

An Awesome Dealership with Outstanding People

by from Philadelphia Pa. |

Well! as the title reads, This is truly an awesome dealership with outstanding people. As the story goes, It was around this time last year when I was toying with the idea of upgrading from my 2010 jaguar XF-Supercharged (That I was talked into but not satisfied with) to a Jaguar XFR (Which I wanted from the beginning). The newer Jaguars also had better engines and much better fuel economy but I wasn't sure if I wanted to go right back into debt since my car was paid for. After many long talks with my wife, we decided that I could start looking but only if I could find a dealership whom would make a reasonable deal. I started looking on the internet because the previous jaguar dealership that I purchased from keep only a limited selection and that's what they tried to push you into. My search came up with several XF-R's but only two near my area. So I emailed both dealerships but only one appeared to be interested in selling me what I wanted. That dealership was Jaguar/Land Rover of Westchester and the internet sales person was Bryan Durkin. After several emails, I was satisfied and made a appointment to go see the car. My wife and I, stepped into the dealership and we seen the car in the middle of the dealership floor. Behind me I heard a voice saying "may I help you". I knew that this was Bryan. I introduced my wife and myself and we began talking about the car. Bryan Durkin doesn't use pressure and he allows you to take your time in making your choice. After a while, I asked him if I could make a appointment to drive the car, (It was late and the dealership was about to close). To my shock, he quickly walk to the back and grab two other people, Whom open the back doors and moved the other cars in the show room out the way, and pulled the XF-R out of the show room and brought it around front and handed me the keys. My wife and I drove the car alone for a while and with her approval we purchased the car. (I say her approval, Because it takes a lot for her to feel comfortable with anybody or any dealership on the first visit). Since my purchase, Bryan has been very instrumental in helping me upgrade the car towards my taste, which show that he will give you the utmost attention after your purchase. Also since my purchase, the dealership has had several meet and greets and a nice trip to Big Bend where you can wipe on a Range Rover.. This was day of fun for my family and I. My wife is now planning on buying a Range Rover from Bryan that will fit her budget. You start to realize that you not only purchase a car but you also gain an extended family. I would say, If you are in the market for a new set of wheels, you can't go wrong by stopping in and giving Mr. Bryan Durkin a chance. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Good working with Bryan

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

Bryan made me and my wife feel very comfortable while we purchased our Jaguar xk. When we picked up the car he spent extra time showing us all of the gadgets. We highly recommend West Chester Range Rover - please see Bryan Durkan.

Great Store

by from HARRISBURG,PA |

Land Rover-Jaguar of West Chester has always provided excellent service. I have been having my vehicles (Jaguar and Land Rover) serviced at West Chester for over 10 years. They treat people with courtesy and respect. I live over 100 miles from the dealership but continue to purchase and service my vehicles there due to the respectful manner in which clients are treated. There is a dealership within 5 miles of my home but they have horrible customer service and are out right rude. Perhaps my years of experience at West Chester have spoiled me.

Easiest buying experience

by from Bear, DE |

My husband and I were considering a new Evoque and checked out Wilmington.... Their selection was limited and they kept trying to push me into a more expensive vehicle when I clearly told them the budget. I ended up calling West Chester and working with Bryan over the phone and via email for a few days learning about what they had in stock and what the numbers would look like. When we drove up there to see the car, Bryan made us feel comfortable and didn't try to "push" us into making a decision we weren't yet ready to make. He answered every question we had about the car and was very understanding that we still had a few other brands of car to check out before making a decision. WIthin a few days we decided Land Rover was for us and he made the leasing process as easy as could be.... When we returned a few days later the car was ready, the paperwork was waiting for us, and we were driving home in about an hour. I'd recommend West Chester (especially Bryan) to anyone interested in owning a Land Rover who wants a no-pressure buying experience.

Strong Character store

by from West Chester |

Ladies and Gents if your looking to buy a car and it's going to be a LR or Jag you have no other choice but to buy from this high character store. They are honest staright forward people who make buying a car a pleasure not a burden. I was introduced to the GM down to ther pick up and delivery driver and everyone of them said the same thing " If you have a question or problem feel free to call me" That's something you don't here every day!!! Take the time visit the store you won't be dissapointed. Great Job Guy's !!!

WOW!!!!

by from West Chester |

I recently purchased a new Jaguar XJ in All Wheel Drive and all I can say is WOW!!!!! About the vehicle and the experience I recieved from Jaguar West Chester. Everyone was super friendly and went out of there way to make sure my experience was comfortable. This is the second car we have purchased in the last year from Jaguar Land Rover West Chester.

Great experience

by from mt. laurel,nj |

I both purchased and service my vehicles at Land Rover Jaguar West Chester. Not only was it a great buying experience, but my 1st service experience was a absolutely great experience!!! I hope more people try the product and dealership. My salesman Lee Benedette was great to work with and I am sure he will give you the same experience.