North Georgia Toyota

Service 888-607-9805 Service 888-607-9805

"oh Yes We Can"

Great Buy

by from Trenton, GA |

My husband and I began our search for a new car by researching reviews in consumer magazines as well as contacting dealerships for information on available inventory. Jake Davis was the internet consultant at North Georgia Toyota in Dalton, Georgia. He responded quickly, sent follow-up emails to be sure he had answered our questions, and then had our chosen vehicle at the door when we arrived for the test drive. Jake introduced us to Blake Hilley, salesman at North Georgia Toyota. Blake accompanied us on the test drive, highlighted new features, and answered our many questions. He was courteous and knowledgeable about the Avalon and did not pressure us in any way. Once we chose to purchase the car, Blake had the car cleaned and filled with gas. He patiently waited on us to finish the paperwork, even though the work day was over. After our purchase was complete, he assisted us in transferring items to the new car and then gave a demonstration of the various buttons, safety features, etc. on the new car. Blake introduced us to Ricardo Salaises, the business manager. Ricardo made the purchasing chore of paperwork easy by being organized, explaining what each paper was, and being courteous. Overall, we had a great experience at North Georgia Toyota.

Excellent Service

by from Dalton GA |

Our whole buying experience was excellent with Toyota in Dalton. It took us several weeks and we looked at other places, but to be honest, it was more of the kind, patient service that sold us on getting a Toyota. Blake and Jake were great in answering all our questions. I would definitely recommend them! Great team.

New car, great place to buy

by from Rocky Face, GA |

Very friendly. Both Jake and Blake were very helpful. They were very patient with us and did not pressure us in any way. Answered many questions. For a family that has owned many Hondas and love the cars, we look forward to our experience with Toyota. Went to a Honda Dealer ready to buy a car but the sales staff was not friendly and did not seem to care we were wanting to buy a car. North Ga Toyota seemed to care and want our business. Most hate the thoughts of buying a car and dealing with the sales staff, but North Ga Toyota made the experience nice and non intimidating. Thanks to all those who help in our buying process.

Loved the experience and very great people.

by from Dalton GA |

They made me feel important from the time I arrived until I pulled out. They took their time speaking with me and they didn't pressure me into any decision and that meant alot to me. They made my purchase experience a wonderful one with no stress. They went out of their way to make sure I was a happy customer!

Great buying experience with Jake and Keith!

by from Chicago, IL |

I had originally moved to Chicago and had been looking for a new Tacoma truck. The prices in Illinois were about $2000 - $3,000 higher than what Jake had quoted me at North Georgia. I ended up ordering the Tacoma i wanted and it came in very very fast ! Came home for Christmas and went down to the dealership; all customer support was amazing and i couldn't of asked for more support from these guys ! They make buying a new vehicle feel good ! Jake also sent me a personalized video of my new truck the day it came into the dealership! Couldn't of asked for better people to deal with when buying my new truck !! If you are in the market for a new Toyota, you need to stop by North Georgia Toyota !!! They are honest and most reliable out there !!!

Courteous and Knowlegdable Sales Reps.

by from LaFayette, Ga. |

Have purchased all new vehicles for the past 52 yrs. First time purchasing a Toyota, found sales reps. outstanding. Dealt with Jake Davis over the internet and Marvin Curtis at the dealership.The first time I've dealt with people this courteous and knowledgable. Management should be very pleased with the type of character their employees show, will definitely deal with again in the future.

2015 Rav4 Limited

by from Benton,Tn |

So far so good; only have 400 miles on her! This should be my last new vehicle unless I trade for another Harley!

Top shelf

by from Lafayette, GA |

From the moment I received a prompt response to my online inquiry, until I drove away a very happy customer, the entire process was top-shelf.

Great Service!

by from Dalton, Ga |

I can't say enough about my experience at North Georgia Toyota. The professionals there truly care about their customers satisfaction. Special thanks to Jake and Chad. We will definitely be coming back for our next vehicle purchase, support great local businesses like this one!

The best of the best

by from Dalton, GA |

God is soo good. Listen, North GA Toyota is the best (for real). I had been to 5 other dealerships between Chattanooga and Atlanta and NGT is who you Need to deal with. They were not pushy nor did not try to get every penny they could from me. They gave me a great deal on my trade and an even more amazing deal on the car we bought. Truly, if you or someone you know want or need a new or used vehicle NGT is the place to go. You will not have a better experience anywhere. Here?s who you can talk to so you have the same experience I had: Eddie Brooker (the owner), Ricardo (the used car manager), Keith (in sales), or Jake (internet sales). They will be fair, open, and honest with you to show you all you need to see to make a great decision for your future. We really wanted a bigger, better, safer vehicle for our growing family and praise the Lord now we have one. As Eddie always says ?Come see us? so go see em!