North Georgia Toyota

Used 877-681-7374
Service 888-607-9805

highly recomended

by from dalton ga |

I CAME TO NORTH GEORGIA TOYOTA FOR THE CUSTUMER SERVICE AND THE PRICE THAT I was giving.

wonderful buying expeience

by from cleveland tn. |

alex made this buying experience easy. good job north Georgia Toyota!

Amazing service!

by from Dalton, Ga |

Everyone at North Georgia Toyota are incredible! Definitely stop in and ask for Blake! He's awesome! He helped me get my amazing car!

Great Sales Rep and after the sale service!

by from Rock Spring, GA |

I did most of my initial "shopping" online. I contact 5 dealerships within a 2 hour drive from my house. I had previously bought from two of the dealerships. However, within 5 minutes of sending my inquiry to North Georgia Toyota, I received a call from Jon David Musick. I must note that it was well after the dealership had closed. He was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He was eager to earn my business, without being pushy or obnoxious. He maintained communication with me, without bugging me to death, until I was able to make an appointment with him! When we arrived (I dragged my little girl with me), to look at the vehicles, he was extremely patient and courteous as I bounced around from vehicle to vehicle, trying to make up my mind what I wanted. The vehicle I initially wanted, I quickly realized, was out of my budget. Jon David worked very hard to help me get a vehicle that would work well within my budget. I was looking at used and drove off in a brand new 2014 1/2 Camry XLE!! I LOVE my car!! Jon David is an asset to North Georgia Toyota and Toyota as a whole! I would encourage anyone who is in the market for a new car, to go by and see Jon David and take a look at what North Georgia Toyota has to offer. The service after the sell is phenomenal! Having my car serviced is also a great experience. The Service Department staff is friendly, knowledgeable and efficient! My service Rep, Tate, makes my service appointments run smoothly! I can't say enough good things about North Georgia Toyota, Jon David and Tate. You will all have to go see for yourselves!

Great Dealer / Great Staff / Great Cust. Service

by from Georgia |

i gought a vehicle from North Georgia Toyota and dealt with Ray Woodward and the experience was great. Ray found what i needed and kept in communication with me before, during, and after the transaction.Everything went smooth and flawlesss and very quick. its great to deal with a dealer and sales person that show this kind of commitment of customer service. Iwill be a repeat customer. i would highly recommend North Georgia Toyota and i highly advise you ask for Ray Woodward when you get there, you will be glad you did.

Debra

by from Chatsworth, ga |

I went to North Georgia Toyota I talked with a sells man name Ray Woodward, I have to say I was very impressed with his customer service. He was very helpful and knowledgable.

Melissa

by from Dalton ga |

I bought a new car from Ray Woodward and the experience was great. He is an amazing guy who got me just what I wanted. At an affordable price, when I shop for my next new car it will definitely be at North GA Toyota and with Ray Woodward.

D. Sapp Local Business owner

by from Dalton Ga |

I had never been to North Ga Toyota and was very impressed with Ray Woodward. He was very informative... very nice to work with. I will recommend Ray and North GA Toyota in the future. It was a real pleasure to do business with him.

Jkdao78

by from Dalton, GA |

I bought a car about 8 month ago from Ray Woodward, and the deal was perfect!

Miles ahead of Chattanooga

by from East Ridge, TN |

North Georgia Toyota has the best deals around. Most people head to Chattanooga to buy cars, but I'm telling you...head down to Dalton, see Jon David, and watch him go to work. They have a good selection, something for almost everybody, whether you want something new or used. What's even better? Their prices routinely beat the socks off the dealerships up in Chattanooga. I'm not talking about nickel and dime kinda money. They beat them by thousands sometimes.