Batson Motors

Batson Motors

2411 Franklin Pike, Nashville, TN 37204

Used 866-252-2677

Not bad for what it is...

by from Nashville, TN |

We went to look at a 2008 Honda Civic Hybrid at this dealership. The dealership is a converted gas station and is owned by a very nice couple who have owned it for several years just because they enjoy doing it. We did not purchase the car from this dealership simply due to the car and some questionable things about it, but don't feel this was a reflection of the dealership or the owners. I would say if they have a car you are interested in, give them a shot. It isn't a large dealership with many choices or top of the line pre-certified used cars, but they carry high mileage, decent used cars. So if this is the market you're in, they (IMO) could be someplace to check out.

Used Vehicle purchase

by from Nashville, TN |

We were looking for an Expedition a few years ago and found one at Batson Motors. My husband and I testdrove a 2000 Expedition Eddie Bauer edition that had a funny bump when driving it. When we returned to the carlot, we told them about our find. They repaired it without question and it then drove fine. We are still driving this vehicle and love it. I am definitely going to try to buy my next car from them.