Bonneville & Son

625 Hooksett Rd, Manchester, NH 03104

New 888-417-4802
Used 877-791-4180
Service 877-855-4845

Four Generations...One Passion...Believe in Bonneville...

Very happy with the respect/ happy experience

by from Hooksett,NH |

I went online and looked at some vehicles of interest. One of them being the Kia Soul. I printed out a few listed Kia information sheets for reference. I have purchased two other vehicles from Marcel Boudreau (Sales Consultant). Marcel was very quick to help me with looking at the vehicles that I had reference sheets on. We located the numbers on the windshields that matched the references. I picked out the one I wanted to try and in minutes I was in the car. I liked the feel and ride of the car right away. My wife was sold on the car as soon has she tried driving it. We liked the visibility, mirrors,hatchback door, seats, the way the buttons are arranged for ease of use. We bought the car and after a week we are very happy. One other thing we bought the Kia Soul with the 2.0 engine. Thank You Marcel and Bonneville and Son

May 14, 2014

Thank you for letting us know! Marcel has been here for 39 years and continues to be one of our best assets. We are glad you are enjoying the Soul- make sure you talk to Barry when it's time for service.

never again

by from manchester,nh. |

I bought a new ram here in Dec. 2014.Was lied to right from the start. In the week before picking the truck up I had a few questions.All week I had to hunt down the salesman for answers because he wouldn't call me back like he had promised.When my first service came up I questioned why I had not yet been contacted for things promised me 5 or 6 month's ago.I was informed by a manager that my salesman had been fired for lying to too many customers and he (the manager) would be taking care of me from now on and he would call me Monday to set up repairs.No call Monday, No call all week.I finally called another manager and we set up repairs.Dropped it off yesterday and finding out today that only half the repairs will be done today.I guess my time means nothing to these people. Well my business will be going elsewhere in the future.I know there are many reviews here that are positive but I've had a different experience.I was told by a few people I work with to go see bonneville for my vehicle needs.They are not happy either.We have learned our lesson.

Very poor customer service

by from manchester,NH |

I stopped by to look at used cars in the lot, and walked the showroom and not one person asked me if i needed help. Then i went online inquired about a used car and the sales rep simply told me to come in and see someone else. He also made it appear that Bonneville would list a car online that could not pass inspection or be financeable. I then called the dealer and left a voicemail for the OTHER sales rep who did not return my call. They basically had a guaranteed sale if the car is inspectable and could be financed

Great customer service

by from Lowell, ma |

I purchased my car with the help of vedran karahusic. He was awesome with everything for Beginning to end and even dropped the car off to me at my work!

Great customer service

by from Lowell, ma |

Honest, Fair, Competent

by from Manchester, NH |

April 2014: We have purchased two cars at Bonneville Kia and get them serviced there. We also get an older out-of-warranty vehicle serviced there. I have been very happy with the Service guys and Service quality. It has been all good. Same goes for the Sales guys.

April 23, 2014

Thank you Marty for taking the time to post this. We share all comments with our people so that they can take pride in their work and being part of a great family run dealership!

2 Crazy Girls from New York

by from Smithtown New York |

My daughter was so excited when Kia came out with the "Kia Soul" in yellow. We went to various dealers in New York and it's such nonsense. They say they can get the car, they run credit checks, they can't get the car and they try to get you to buy a color you don't want, and then the payment is too high. I happen to see the yellow Kia Soul on line. It was in Manchester New Hampshire. We filled out some information and they called that night. They got us the monthly payment we could afford. The payment was the same when we signed the papers as when we were quoted. It was so easy, no hassels, no lies. We traveled from New York to New Hampshire to pick up the car. We brought them bagels and cream cheese from New York, we took pictures with the sales people and manager and the giant hamsters and christmas tree in the showroom. Semir and Ashlie were great. Ned from finance was great. We went back 2 weeks later and leased a red Kia Soul for me. We traveled again from New York to New Hampshire to get the car. Of course we brought New York bagels. I trust Bonneville Kia, there are no games like there are in New York. They make it a fun experience and make you feel special. APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE Ashlie and Semir from Bonneville Kia.

work order

by from NH derry |

The people were friendly. They knew as soon as I told them who I was what I needed to have done.

September 17, 2013

Thank you for the kind words Jane! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this positive feedback. I hope you will come see us again if you need any more assistance. We will be here to provide the same great service. Thank you again! Sincerely, Damien Bonneville - General Manager

Excellent sales staff

by from Allenstown NH |

I appreciate good service and a caring staff. Repeat customer for that reason

September 11, 2013

We are very fortunate to have been able to continuously make our past, present, and future customers happy while assisting them with their automotive needs. We thank you for you continuous support!

Good Sevice Department

by from Manchester, NH |

Good dependable service. Easy to deal with sales people. Great selection of cars and trucks,

September 11, 2013

mike raymond

by from Manchester,NH |

Last week I brought my jeep to Bonneville for repairs. Basically , we determined it was undeliverable because of a rotted frame. Mike Raymond saved the day and worked out a deal with the repair dept. and we wound up with a 2 year old mint Dodge Nitro with all the bells and whistles. mike saved the day and we are totally pleased with he service and will return in the future for all automotive needs. Thanks Mike Mr. & Mrs. Ken Drinan

August 23, 2013