Bonneville & Son

625 Hooksett Rd, Manchester, NH 03104

New 888-417-4802
Used 877-791-4180
Service 877-855-4845

Four Generations...One Passion...Believe in Bonneville...

Very happy with the respect/ happy experience

by from Hooksett,NH |

I went online and looked at some vehicles of interest. One of them being the Kia Soul. I printed out a few listed Kia information sheets for reference. I have purchased two other vehicles from Marcel Boudreau (Sales Consultant). Marcel was very quick to help me with looking at the vehicles that I had reference sheets on. We located the numbers on the windshields that matched the references. I picked out the one I wanted to try and in minutes I was in the car. I liked the feel and ride of the car right away. My wife was sold on the car as soon has she tried driving it. We liked the visibility, mirrors,hatchback door, seats, the way the buttons are arranged for ease of use. We bought the car and after a week we are very happy. One other thing we bought the Kia Soul with the 2.0 engine. Thank You Marcel and Bonneville and Son

May 14, 2014

Thank you for letting us know! Marcel has been here for 39 years and continues to be one of our best assets. We are glad you are enjoying the Soul- make sure you talk to Barry when it's time for service.

Awful service

by from Rye NH |

Great place to buy a vehicle but an awful service department. I dropped off my vehicle on the evening prior to an early morning service appointment the next day (installation of a backup camera). They provided me with a loaner/rental vehicle and I was told that I could pick up the vehicle the following evening at 5 when I planned to return. I arrived at 5 and as I walked in to the service department I noticed a voicemail message that had been left 10 minutes earlier. It was ?Rick? from the service department telling me that my vehicle would not be ready for pickup that day. I live an hour away from the dealership and asked why it had taken them more than 9 hours to contact me to tell me the vehicle wasn?t ready. ?Rick? told me that he called as soon as he found out. I asked why he didn?t know sooner and said again that he had just found out. He added ?I?m not going to call a customer at noon and tell them that their vehicle might not be ready?. I guess the alternative of a wasted 2 hour round trip for the customer is their preferred way of doing business. I asked to get my vehicle back because I needed it for business the next day (towing) and he told me that I could not have it back because it was not put back together. So I was stuck with a rental vehicle not equipped for the work that I needed to do, essentially losing money to lost work the next day. ?Rick? said ?Sometimes things happen?. I asked who his supervisor was and he said that he wasn?t there. I asked for his supervisor?s name again and he rolled his eyes and said again that the supervisor wasn?t there. Finally I asked him for his supervisor?s card and he gave it to me. I asked for my rental vehicle back so that I could get home and he said to go get it again from the rental agent. He only accompanied me to the rental agent to explain how to bill the second day of the rental car when I asked him to. Never once did he apologize for the situation (until I asked him for an apology?which got me another eye roll) and behaved as though I was wasting his time. The sales person that originally sold me the vehicle saw me on the way out and offered me a truck for the day so that I could take care of my scheduled business and he also offered to bring my vehicle to me when it was finished. But because of insurance reasons I could not use a vehicle other than my own and frankly I had such a poor experience I just wanted to get out of there. I?d buy from them again but will never trust them with repairing my vehicle. If they can?t be courteous an honest at the service desk how can I know that my vehicle is being repaired properly and is safe to operate once I get it back. Disappointed doesn?t begin to cover it. I won?t go back.

NOT QUALIFIED TO WORK ON YOUR CAR

by from Derry NH |

If you like dropping off a perfectly running car to have your transmission fluid changed, and then picking it up and not being able to shift in to gear without hammering it in, Then Bonneville and Sons is the place for you. If you like being told by some tech and the service manager that drove your car for all of 2 minutes that you the customer that has driven this car for 4 years and 80000 miles are wrong that this is normal for a Kia, Then come on down and let them go at it. If you like paying for repairs only to have to do it yourself, so it's done right, then pick up the phone and make an appointment today. I dropped off my 2010 Kia Forte with 6 speed manual to have the gear oil changed because the service manual said it should be done at 80000 miles. The car shifted perfect untill these hacks were done. The oil they put in was too thick. The car would role like it had 4 flat tires, had to fight it in and out of gear, and when you started up on cold mornings put it in neutral and let out the clutch the RPMs would drop 400 to 500. after 10 to 15 min of driving it would shift fine. It has never done this in the 4 years that I have had this car. Dealer and Kia USA said it was normal, and it sounded more like I needed a new clutch. Changed the fluid myself a month later with Red line MT 85 and car is back to normal. Thank you Bonneville and sons for taking my money.

never again

by from manchester,nh. |

I bought a new ram here in Dec. 2014.Was lied to right from the start. In the week before picking the truck up I had a few questions.All week I had to hunt down the salesman for answers because he wouldn't call me back like he had promised.When my first service came up I questioned why I had not yet been contacted for things promised me 5 or 6 month's ago.I was informed by a manager that my salesman had been fired for lying to too many customers and he (the manager) would be taking care of me from now on and he would call me Monday to set up repairs.No call Monday, No call all week.I finally called another manager and we set up repairs.Dropped it off yesterday and finding out today that only half the repairs will be done today.I guess my time means nothing to these people. Well my business will be going elsewhere in the future.I know there are many reviews here that are positive but I've had a different experience.I was told by a few people I work with to go see bonneville for my vehicle needs.They are not happy either.We have learned our lesson.

Very poor customer service

by from manchester,NH |

I stopped by to look at used cars in the lot, and walked the showroom and not one person asked me if i needed help. Then i went online inquired about a used car and the sales rep simply told me to come in and see someone else. He also made it appear that Bonneville would list a car online that could not pass inspection or be financeable. I then called the dealer and left a voicemail for the OTHER sales rep who did not return my call. They basically had a guaranteed sale if the car is inspectable and could be financed

Great customer service

by from Lowell, ma |

I purchased my car with the help of vedran karahusic. He was awesome with everything for Beginning to end and even dropped the car off to me at my work!

Great customer service

by from Lowell, ma |

Honest, Fair, Competent

by from Manchester, NH |

April 2014: We have purchased two cars at Bonneville Kia and get them serviced there. We also get an older out-of-warranty vehicle serviced there. I have been very happy with the Service guys and Service quality. It has been all good. Same goes for the Sales guys.

April 23, 2014

Thank you Marty for taking the time to post this. We share all comments with our people so that they can take pride in their work and being part of a great family run dealership!

2 Crazy Girls from New York

by from Smithtown New York |

My daughter was so excited when Kia came out with the "Kia Soul" in yellow. We went to various dealers in New York and it's such nonsense. They say they can get the car, they run credit checks, they can't get the car and they try to get you to buy a color you don't want, and then the payment is too high. I happen to see the yellow Kia Soul on line. It was in Manchester New Hampshire. We filled out some information and they called that night. They got us the monthly payment we could afford. The payment was the same when we signed the papers as when we were quoted. It was so easy, no hassels, no lies. We traveled from New York to New Hampshire to pick up the car. We brought them bagels and cream cheese from New York, we took pictures with the sales people and manager and the giant hamsters and christmas tree in the showroom. Semir and Ashlie were great. Ned from finance was great. We went back 2 weeks later and leased a red Kia Soul for me. We traveled again from New York to New Hampshire to get the car. Of course we brought New York bagels. I trust Bonneville Kia, there are no games like there are in New York. They make it a fun experience and make you feel special. APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE Ashlie and Semir from Bonneville Kia.

work order

by from NH derry |

The people were friendly. They knew as soon as I told them who I was what I needed to have done.

September 17, 2013

Thank you for the kind words Jane! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this positive feedback. I hope you will come see us again if you need any more assistance. We will be here to provide the same great service. Thank you again! Sincerely, Damien Bonneville - General Manager

Excellent sales staff

by from Allenstown NH |

I appreciate good service and a caring staff. Repeat customer for that reason

September 11, 2013

We are very fortunate to have been able to continuously make our past, present, and future customers happy while assisting them with their automotive needs. We thank you for you continuous support!