Bonneville & Son

625 Hooksett Rd, Manchester, NH 03104

New 888-417-4802
Used 877-791-4180
Service 877-855-4845

Four Generations...One Passion...Believe in Bonneville...

mike raymond

by from Manchester,NH |

Last week I brought my jeep to Bonneville for repairs. Basically , we determined it was undeliverable because of a rotted frame. Mike Raymond saved the day and worked out a deal with the repair dept. and we wound up with a 2 year old mint Dodge Nitro with all the bells and whistles. mike saved the day and we are totally pleased with he service and will return in the future for all automotive needs. Thanks Mike Mr. & Mrs. Ken Drinan

August 23, 2013

We are very fortunate to have been able to continuously make our past, present, and future customers happy while assisting them with their automotive needs. We thank you for you continuous support!

Great Dealer!

by from Lebanon, ME |

We were looking for a new Sorento and had been going back and forth between a couple of dealers. We had gotten a pretty good deal with another dealer and Bonneville said to come back to them and they would do better. Not only did they do better but they exceeded our expectations! They found us a vehicle with more options in the price range we were looking in. They were very friendly and so easy to work with. The whole process was easy and the staff was very welcoming. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone.

Great Used Car Transaction

by from Simpsonville, SC |

Rod Mathews was extremely helpful. I have purchased many cars over the internet out of state but this was by far the easiest and smoothest one. We got an awesome car at a fair price with great customer care.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Nashua, NH |

Gloria and Rodney treated me wonderfully and bent over backwards to get me into the vehicle I wanted in the color and equipment I wanted. At no time did I feel pressured or that they weren't doing everything to accommodate me. The vehicle was ready when stated, despite having to acquire it from another dealer. I did not feel I was being pushed to buy more after sale options than I wanted. All in all, at 52 years old and numerous new cars under my belt, the best car buying experience I have every had.

Superb Service

by from Hooksett,NH |

Great service with sale and in the service dept, they are very efficient and friendly. Thanks again. RSM

August 23, 2013

Challenged by internet department.

by from Manchester |

The customer service at this dealership is awful. I asked for more information on a car and the internet team responded with sarcasm and were rude. I saw another car on their lot I liked, a while later, and inquired again and got the same lack of information, and lack of professionalism. Awful Stealership. I had a car of my own checked out at their service department, they replaced a belt that didn't need to be replaced and misdiagnosed the issue which resulted in me being stranded on 95 later that night. They look like a legit dealership but act more like a Buy Here Pay Here.

Great Buying Experience! Fine Service...

by from Stratham NH |

We came to the dealership looking for a 2001 Volkswagen Passat. Our salesman Mike was very professional and treated us with respect. We purchased the vehicle and the whole transaction went very well. Thank you Mike and the staff at Bonneville & Sons!

September 17, 2012

Love my new Ram

by from NH |

I am so satisfied with the service and professionalism of Bonneville & Son. My husband and I had been shopping around for a new truck for a while. I had been a previous customer and new of their great customer service prior so when it came time to get serious about making a purchase I knew it was time to go there. As I had imagined the low pressure sales with the high quality craftsmen ship was waiting for us along with the unbeatable savings on my beautiful Ram truck. Being a Business major in college both my husband and I are unshakable and not easily swayed to fall into any sales trickery. I will be a faithful customer forever thank you Bonneville & Son

June 29, 2012

Great Experience

by from NH |

I was looking for a new Grand Cherokee and ended up getting a certified used one and save a lot of money. They were very helpful and answered all of my questions. This is my 3rd car from this dealer. Joe Hodgeson is great to deal with!

May 24, 2012

Thank you for your continuous support. We appreciate your business. Looking forward seeing you at our dealership for any of your automotive needs. Best Regards!