Lexus of Towson

1040 York Rd., Towson, MD 21204

New 888-246-3970 New 888-246-3970
Used 877-353-3914 Used 877-353-3914
Service 877-739-9515 Service 877-739-9515

Your Lexus is closer than you think.

Top notch sales person, professional and detailed

by from Havre de Grace, MD |

I enjoyed the sales experience with Steve Gonzalez. Steve was professional and knew his cars well...Steve was knowledgeable about the car and Lexus which was refreshing and, more importantly, beneficial to me throughout the buying process. Steve listened to my needs and wants which made my purchase easy. I was going to buy a different car, but with Steve's knowledge I decided on a Lexus ES350. I would strongly recommend him.

Purchasing A New Car

by from Baltimore, MD |

This was the first time I went into a dealership on my own to purchase a car. The experience was exceptional. Cassidy was very professional and thorough. He made the whole process comfortable and it went smoothly. He answered all my questions during and after the transaction, and he went out of his way to follow-up in a few days to make sure everything was going okay with my new car and was to my liking.

First Class Dealership

by from Baltimore, MD |

My last three vehicles were Acuras and I have grown very fond of the excellent treatment I have received from the Acura dealerships during the buying experiences and in having my vehicles serviced. I recently purchased a 2014 Acura RLX from Lexus of Towson and found that buying experience excellent as well. My salesman Cassiday was very professional in every way. I made what I felt was a reasonable offer for the vehicle including my trade and it was accepted by the sales manager without any hassle whatsoever. The only problem I experienced was when I took my car in for a complimentary car wash. When the vehicle was returned the seat was back as far as it could go and the back of the set was way down. The radio was turned off, but when the radio was turned on the volume setting was turned all the way up and the settings for bass & treble had been tampered with so that the bass setting was all the way up. This was a bit disturbing and I brought the matter to the attention of the service staff. I expect that issue will be resolved.

New Car Purchase

by from Baltimore. Maryland |

This was the best car experience I have ever had. My salesman, Cassidy Drummond is a first class guy and made the experience transparent and fun. He called me after the purchase to make sure I was ok and did not have any problems. My wife will see him within the next six months for her new car purchase.

Lexus of Towson responded to this review

December 25, 2015

Thanks for your kind words Ron. We appreciate your business and are here for you.

Worth the drive...

by from West Chester, PA. |

As they say, "this was not my first rodio". I have had over 100 cars in my life and have had family members in the business. Buying a car can be an excruciating experience, some people may even call it painful. I knew exactly what I wanted right down to specific options. I used the internet and the phone to do my shopping. I went to a local dealer for a test drive and face to face negotiations.....it was the same old dance "I have to check with my manager" and "your trade in is only worth X". They must think every person that enters the showroom is an idiot because that is the way they treat you. "You have to realize it is a Lexus and we don't discount like the lesser brands". I had enough,..... back to the computer. I sent inquiries to all the Lexus dealers within 100 miles of my home detailing what I was looking for (2015 GX 460 Luxury trim with the Drivers Support package). Three dealers responded, none were local and all three were nearly 100 miles away. It came down to selection and price and the confidence that was instilled in me by the sales rep. Joe Benson from Lexus of Towson was the man. He knew the product line inside out. He said "tell me EXACTLY what you want and I'll get it for you".......and he did and imagine that, he beat everyones price. I met Joe Benson for the first time when I drove to Towson to take delivery....a great experience. He took us through every option on the car. He hooked up mine and my wife phone and had us out of the dealership in what seemed a rather short time. It was worth the drive to Towson. A great dealership that knows how to treat people and an excellent sales rep that has a customer for life. Buying a car has never been so easy..... Thank you Joe Benson

Great experience. Great dealership

by from Baltimore, MD |

We were very pleased with our experience with Lexus of Towson, and our sales rep, Steve Markowitz. Steve was patient and knowledgeable. He answered all our questions, and quickly consulted his management if we asked a question he couldn't answer. The entire sales team was laid back, informative and offered options we hadn't considered. And we love, love, love, our CT200h. It's a great vehicle. We would definitely recommend Lexus of Towson and Steve Markowitz.

Great experience! Employees are wonderful!

by from Olney, MD |

I called over to Lexus of Towson after having a terrible experience with another dealer. They had the car I wanted used and Sean Issacs promised he would give me a better experience and great deal. He delivered on both! Sean was very nice and accommodating. He spent a lot of time working with me and getting the deal where I wanted it to be. Kevin in finance was awesome as well. Definitely a great experience and a great value. I love my Lexus and would highly recommend Lexus of Towson!

Purchase Review - Steve Gonzalez

by from San Antonio, TX |

Steve Gonzalez was a pleasure to work with, especially with having to conduct transactions by email and telephone. Great representative for Lexus of Towson.

HAPPY owner of Lexus IS350

by from Kingsport TN |

My experience with Lexus of Towsen was nothing short of excellent. Steve Gonzalez was incredible to work with and very knowledgeable about the Lexus he sells. It was very refreshing his concern with my entire buying experience as well, rare in today?s market. This was not just a sell for him it was a service to myself and he saw that service was excellent. It was a bit of drive to go to his dealership, however, after the whole experience, I found out it was well worth the effort to get there. I am very happy with my purchase. Thanks to Steve!

EXCELLENT SERVICE GX 460

by from OXFORD,PA |

WE PURCHASE A GX460 FROM LEXUS OF TOWSON. WE SPOKE WITH STEVE GONZALEZ OVER THE PHONE REGARDING..HE WAS EXTREMELY APPROACHABLE, DEMONSTRATED EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE AND MADE OUR DRIVE FROM PA TO TOWSON, MD VERY MUCH WORTH OUR TIME. HE LEFT NO STONE UNCOVERED TO ENSURE WE WERE VERY COMFORTABLE WITH OUR NEW VEHICLE..AND WE WALKED OUT WITH AN EXCEPTIONAL DEAL!!! HE AS WELL AS THE DEALERSHIP CREATED A VERY WARM AND WELCOMING ATMOSPHERE! I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND SPEAKING WITH STEVE GONZALEZ IF YOU EVEN REMOTELY CONSIDERING ANY LEXUS!