Lexus of Towson

1040 York Rd., Towson, MD 21204

New 888-246-3970
Used 877-353-3914
Service 877-739-9515

Your Lexus is closer than you think.

Top notch sales person, professional and detailed

by from Havre de Grace, MD |

I enjoyed the sales experience with Steve Gonzalez. Steve was professional and knew his cars well...Steve was knowledgeable about the car and Lexus which was refreshing and, more importantly, beneficial to me throughout the buying process. Steve listened to my needs and wants which made my purchase easy. I was going to buy a different car, but with Steve's knowledge I decided on a Lexus ES350. I would strongly recommend him.

Mr. Matos: Purchasing 3rd Lexus

by from Towson, MD |

Mr. Steve Gonzalez and team truly went above and beyond in order for me to get the right deal. I am extremely pleased. He took care of me while on my deployment and followed through upon return of my tour of duty. His attention to detail is what customer service is all about. I am grateful and look forward to continue my buying experience with Steve and team. V/R Bermorys Matos MSG, USA

Great first Lexus experience!

by from Lutherville, MD |

Even though I had done my homework before walking on the lot, I really appreciated the first class attention and service I received from Lexus of Towson and Steve Gonzalez. Steve was extremely knowledgeable and professional during my visit. He and his general manager worked with me on pricing and finance and I left with a deal on a great car on great terms.

Just bought a lexus is250

by from GAITHERSBURG md |

Steve Gonzalez was my salesman and he spent a huge amount of time helping me to understand and learn the many new "techy" features in the IS250. He was extremely patient and persistent and went out of his way to figure out how to use the Nav system in a way that was what I wanted. Steve was a pleasure to work with and surpassed other Lexus salesman whom I had met at other dealers.

I Bought Lexus RX350 F Sport from Steve Gonzalez!

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Just moved down to Maryland and was looking to buy the new 2015 Lexus RX350 F Sport. Ended up going to Lexus of Towson and was able to get a great deal!!. Worked with Steve Gonzalez over a few days and he was a great salesman. He was very attentive, friendly and had a stress free low pressure process. He worked with us every step of the way even helping us set up a new insurance policy for both of our vehicles here in Maryland. His managers, Mike Meager and Shawn Ritter also went the extra mile for us. We will be referring our friends and family to Steve and Lexus of Towson. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a new Lexus.

Bought our first Lexus !

by from Towson, MD |

Our sales representative, Steve Gonzalez, was very helpful, informative, friendly and patient. He made the experience very positive.

lexus of towson

by from LUTHERVILLE MD 21093 |

i just got my new RX350 2015 ,the sellman (STEVE GONZALEZ) VERY NICE,AND SPEND MORE TIME FOR US ,GAVE US VERY GOOD DEAL. WE ARE VERY HAPPY.AND THANK YOU TO THE MANAGER(SHAWN RITTER)TOO.

Great Salesman

by from Baltimore, MD |

For a long time I was on the fence about buying a car but when I finally made up my mind I went to Lexus of Towson. I received a warm greeting from Gerald. He was really very friendly. Unfortunately, they didn't have the car I wanted in the color combination I wanted but Gerald helped track one down. The car was shipped from another state. Gerald was awesome!!!!! He made the whole experience very painless. Everything went like clockwork. I was so excited when my car arrived. I had a lot of questions about some of the features and Gerald answered all of them and even demonstrated how they worked. He was very patient and knowledgeable. This was by far my best car buying experience ever.

Far Drive But Good Deal....

by from Washington, DC |

Purchased a Lexus from LARRY in pre-owned sales. He was very understanding, easy going and patient. The process was easy with negotiation however, I expected that. Larry stayed late after the dealership was closed to help me get my tags on my car and transfer all of my old stuff to my new Lexus. I would purchase again from him.

WILL DEFINITELY COME BACK

by from Newark, DE |

I came to this dealership with expectations of pushy salesman, or buy what we give you or leave. But when I walked in the door it was all polite courteous welcome to our selection kind of people. Great easy to talk to salesman, good to deal with. No stress, fuss..all easy going. I associated with a sales rep Cassidy. A great gentleman which I would look forward to coming back again and dealing. I will definitely recommend this location to anyone.