Piazza Acura / Honda of Reading

1001 Lancaster Ave, Reading, PA 19607

New 877-737-8571
Used 866-658-6934
Service 877-817-5391

Experience the Power of One.

Great Dealership

by from Wyomissing, PA |

Since 1986, I have purchased 4 Acuras and 6 Hondas from Piazza. I think this speaks for itself. My purchasing, service and repair experience with Piazza has been outstanding and hope to keep this relationship with them for years to come.

Great Team

by from Pottstown, PA |

Thanks again for the way you all handled my lease deal. The entire staff set the highest standard of professionalism, and have not only made me a great deal that I am satisfied with, but have made a friend as well. Great team effort, as this transaction was accomplished with a genuine WIN/WIN overall result. That's the way I expected to be treated, and that is exactly the way it was done. We had some fun along the way as well. Thanks, for the Birthday email and better yet, thanks for the way you all conducted yourselves. I will recommend your team of true professionals to everyone I know. I think that you guys have made me a customer for life. Good job!

Excellent Communication

by from Bethlehem PA |

Even though I did not buy my car from Piazza Honda, they were extremely helpful and communicated with me back and forth while I was looking. While I may not have bought my car here, they certainly helped me negotiate with another dealer and knowing what they had and what they would offer was a huge help. Great communication and friendly staff both on the phone and through email.

Highly Recommend Bob Ruhe!

by from Reading, PA |

From the moment I first walked into the dealership to look at an MDX, to them moment that I signed the papers, I had the best experience ever at a car dealership. Bob Ruhe is a very knowledgeable and helpful sales consultant. Thank you Bob and everyone else at Piazza Acura of Reading for such a pleasant experience!

Overall good experience

by from Hamburg, PA |

We are never happy when there is no room for negotiation on a used car. Despite this, we were very happy that all the issues that we saw with our certified Acura were completely rectified before purchase. It would probably be easier on the salesmen if certified cars had all cosmetic issues resolved before they hit the sakes lot! The only time we felt pressured was when we were "encouraged" to buy additional warranties on a certified car.

Great Job!

by from Reading, PA |

Could not have asked for a better car buying experience. I never felt pressured into any decisions, and the customer service from the start was top notch.

Nancy is the best!

by from Reading, PA |

There is no doubt that Nancy Juhasz is a professional. Over the years, we have bought a few cars from this Honda dealership. Although the models, styles, and colors may have varied, there was always one constant - Nancy Juhasz. In the middle of our transactions, she continually afforded us insight and patience. She ably demonstrated direct information, realistic goals, interpersonal skills and a very positive attitude. We thank her for her guidance and personal attention. She always treated us with respect and a caring attitude. In closing, Nancy distinguishes herself as a person who takes the time to know her customers.

No help online

by from Green Lane, PA |

I wrote to find out about a used car, but was told it was in the shop for repairs & that I would be contacted once it was available for sale again. After a few days of not hearing anything, I contacted them again only to be told the car was still in service being painted. Guess they didn't want to sell this, or any other car to us because we never heard back from them! No worries- their loss because we got great service & a great car at Rothrock!

Great Acura Dealer!

by from Ardmore, PA |

Brought my Acura in for inspection and they came in, repaired any issues quickly and under budget with communication throughout the entire process. I would recommend this dealer to family or friends. Ryan Tepper and the rest of the service team and kind, polite and knowledgeable individuals.

Good Folks

by from Baltimore MD |

Piazza gave me valuable advice, helping me make an informed decision. Thanks Piazza!

Great Experience

by from Pine Grove, PA |

My wife and I had a great experience at Piazza Honda of Reading and came home with a great deal. Our trade in was right on the blue book value. Salesman Abou Cassell couldn't have been more helpful and patient with us. Unlike other salesman, he left us ask the questions and make the decisions. Great person who wants the best for you. We are very happy with our vehicle and strongly recommend Piazza Honda of Reading.