Klein Automotive

Service 877-227-1457

Real People. Real Value.

Great Customer Service.

by from Redgranite, WI |

Klein Auto's customer service was awesome. They helped make the buying process as easy and stress free as any I have ever experienced. They really went over the top in assisting me in getting my new purchased car home since my wife is disabled and unable to help me. A member of their staff proceeded to pick me up and drive me to their dealership so that I could drive my new car back home then. I want to mention that I felt their website was easy to navigate and it was very helpful to me that they provided the Carfax with the car's description on their website. This really made me feel more comfortable buying a used vehicle. I will surely recommend them to anyone that may be looking for a new vehicle. Thank you everyone at Klein Auto.

April 11, 2014

Thank you for the kind review. I am glad to hear about our staff going above and beyond the norm in order to help you with your purchase. Your recommendation is very much appreciated. John Klein

Genuine, caring, sincere employees = awesome!

by from Green Bay WI |

Our 1st experience at Klein was our salesman Josh. He made every effort to give us what we wanted at a very fair price. Our next visit was with Matt, the Auto Body Mgr. What a true example of customer service! Their main focus is on pleasing the customer. This is a dealership where the customer is truly #1. If there was a 6 star rating, they would get it & deserve it wholeheartedly.

Great Experience!!

by from Clintonville, Wi |

I started looking for a new vehicle, and wanted to give an old friend the opportunity to WOW me - and he did! I described the type of vehicle I was looking for, and he immediately brought out this brand new beautiful truck with the covers still on the seats! it is awesome, and thank them all for the very easy buying experience and great customer service. Thanks Ziggy!

July 20, 2014

Thanks Donna! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Satisfied

by from Shawano, Wisconsin |

We have purchased 4 vehicles from Kleins and have not been disappointed with any of them. We also have our vehicles serviced there.

July 19, 2014

Thank you so much for your loyalty! We appreciate your business!

Stan Kleiss

by from clintonville |

Outstanding personal at this dealership. Very customer-centered business. It's a pleasure to work with the entire staff.

July 20, 2014

Thanks Stan! Enjoy your new Silverado!

Great service! Friendly and trustworthy staff!

by from Bear Creek, Wi |

I had an excellent experience. I have bought used vehicles before from Klein and was happy, so this was my very first experience buying a brand new vehicle and I'm very happy I chose to work with Klein again. They always make me feel good about my decisions, how well I take care of my vehicles, and they worked with me until I found the vehicle that was the right fit for me. I also felt they treated me way better then any other dealer when it came to evaluating and deciding on fair price for my truck I was trading in, plus the extras I had on it. They took me serious, we had fun and could laugh throughout the whole experience. Was also very impressed that when decision was made for vehicle that all staff work on paperwork stayed 3 hours past closing to finish so I went home with vehicle that day. 5 stars all the way and will continue to recommend to my friends...thanks so much all of Klein staff for making me have such a wonderful experience!

July 19, 2014

Thank you very much for the kind review! We greatly appreciate the feedback.

i like talking with salesman ron about cars

by from neenah wi |

have not bought from klein at the present time but have in the past.they were very friendly and hope to buy again some day from them

July 20, 2014

Thanks Mike for the feedback!

Friendly & Easy Purchase Process

by from Clintonville, WI |

We were skeptical that we would get the best deal at a "local" Chevy dealer. We had always gone out of town to the big "chain" dealers in the Valley. What a mistake it was to leave town. Klein Automotive actually had better prices than the big dealers in Appleton, and it was topped off with the great people we met. Our purchase process was pleasant and smooth. We did not feel rushed or pressured when we were making our decision. The dealership was clean and modern. We've only had a little service work done here in the past but we will definitely be going to Klein Automotive for any service needed on all of our vehicles.

April 11, 2014

Thank you for the kind review.

New Car

by from Keshena Wisconsin 54135 |

We have been a customer for over 17 years and we just purchased a new 2014 Traverse on Saturday March 30,2014. Awesome job from all the staff to meet our needs.

April 11, 2014

Thank you Duane and Mary. Thanks especially for your loyalty to our dealership. Glad we were able to help you with your latest purchase. Enjoy your new Traverse!

Deer Kill

by from Clintonville, WI |

Hit a deer, and needed Repairs. Insurance Co. was notified and sent to Klein's. The entire matter was handled promptly & courtesy between the dealership and insurance company. Couldn't be happier.

April 11, 2014

Thank you Dave. Glad you were happy with our Collision Center. Hopefully the deer leave your car alone in the future!

Collision Center

by from Shawano, WI |

I went to Klein for my 2012 Traverse for repairs after an accident. There customer service was outstanding! I was given a rental car before insurance approved anything. Car looks great.

March 6, 2014

Thank you, Luke, for your kind review of our collision center. Matt and our team take great pride in their work and we are glad that you were so pleased with the way you were treated. We are glad you are back on the road, enjoying your Traverse. Thanks again, John Klein