Canyon State Auto Brokers

(3.8) 4 Reviews

711 N Scottsdale Rd, Tempe, AZ 85281

Re: by MARK from PHOENIX, AZ | June 5, 2013

by from PHOENIX, AZ |

Canyon State Auto's Russ and Jeff worked with me to fully resolve, I am now satisfied customer and would recommend them to family and or friends. They have ability to locate some hard to find 4x4 trucks here in the southwest and have a great inventory selection. An email has been sent to feedback@cars.com to remove the previous post. Re: by MARK from PHOENIX, AZ | June 5, 2013, Thanks, MARK from PHOENIX, AZ

CANYON STATE AUTO BROKERS SOLD THEFT RECOVERY TRK

by from PHOENIX, AZ |

RUSS HALL AND JEFF AT CANYON STATE AUTO BROKERS IN TEMPE AZ SOLD ME A 2001 DODGE RAM 2500 TRUCK, TWO MONTHS AFTER I BOUGHT IT CARFAX THEY PROVIDED WAS UPDATED WITH A "THEFT RECOVERY" STATUS, RUSS THE SALESMAN AND JEFF THE MANAGER ASSURED ME THAT THIS WOULD BE REMOVED IT WAS NEVER REMOVED, ALSO DISCOVERED DAY AFTER SALE THAT THE HEATER DEFROST WASNT WORKING THIER SHOP AJ'S TOLD ME THE HEATER CORE HAD BEEN BYPASSED BEFORE I BOUGHT THE VEHICLE. I LATER FOUND OUT THROUGH A DETECTIVE WITH DMV THAT THERE WAS A FIRE CLAIM FOR FIRE DAMAGE THRU GIECO. I AS OF JUNE 2013 HAVE COMPLAINTS WORKING WITH BBB DONT BE FOOLED BY THE A+ RATING AND ACCREDITED STATUS, THIS COMPLAINT IS STILL OPEN AS OF JUNE 5 2013. I ALSO HAVE AN OPEN COMPLAINT AGAINST CANYON STATE AUTO BROKERS FOR INVESTIGATION REQUEST WITH THE ARIZONA STATE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE. BUYER BEWARE I ENDED UP WITH A TRUCK WITHOUT A WORKING HEATER OR DEFROST AND A THEFT RECOVERED VEHICLE WITH FIRE DAMAGE DUE TO THIS DEALERSHIP.

Totally Satisfied

by from Jonesborough, Tn 37659 |

I bought a 2008 6.4 F350 from Russ. 18 months later, I am extremely happy with the truck. Dealing with the dealership was up to my expectations, from start to finish. My son is looking for a truck now and I referred him to these guys. By the way, I live in E. Tn. and still consider it worth the trip to find the right vehicle. I am extremely picky and was satisfied with vehicle and the transaction. Thanks Russ!

Great help

by from Houston tx |

Jeff delivered everything he promised he would. He also picked me up at the airport to test drive the car. Very good service.