Auto Solutions

Auto Solutions

1029 W. Broadway Rd., Mesa, AZ 85210

Used 888-480-9771

Home of the Reliable Used Car!

1 of 1 review

Stay Away to Avoid Insults and a Rude Demeanor

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

STAY AWAY!! Short story - went with all intents of purchasing, but was insulted by the trade-in value and being sent away without a test drive. Long Story below. I highly recommend staying away from this place. Upon arrival with every intention to buy, I was greeted by a gentleman who seemed to be a straight up guy. We discussed a particular vehicle and the plan to make the purchase. After he drove my possible trade-in, telling me it is a nice clean car and looking up some numbers, he proceeded to offer me half of what it is worth (kelly blue book) because in his words that would "make it worth my while." After chalking this insult up to the Used Car Salesman persona, I tried to move on to discuss pricing without a trade in. We discussed some options around a negotiable final price for the vehicle and seem to come up with something in the acceptable range. All that was left was the test drive. I asked if I could take it for a spin. First he asked if I was going to put some money down that day. When I stated I was not, he proceeded to ask if we would be starting the financing process that day. When I stated I would need some time to think about it, he told me to "come back Monday." Yes, it was 4:18 and they close at 4:00, but working across town, there is no way something like that could work. He then proceeded to tell me, "come and see me when you're ready." In today's world where trends are leaning more towards online shopping, anyone that actually takes the time to stop by is clearly ready. Pricing, financing, most all aspects of the sale can be handled with emails and phone calls. The one that cannot, a test drive. Ten minutes is all it would have taken and the transaction would have been complete. Stay away as this dealership seems to have no concept of a mutually beneficial transaction. It appeared that only their time and money was important, not yours.

(1-1 of 1 review)