Auto Solutions

Auto Solutions

1029 W. Broadway Rd., Mesa, AZ 85210

Used 888-480-9771

Home of the Reliable Used Car!

Very easy transaction

by from Tempe, AZ |

I am not fond of car shopping but my good friend had purchased 2 vehichles here and said I would be happy with them and I am! They let me wander around freely without breathing down my throat but when I found my Infiniti someone quickly got my info and gave me the keys to test drive it. It did need a couple things but they took care of everything quickly and I picked up my car the next day. Tommy was super helpful with finding me financing too. Thanks!

Good Experience

by from Sierra Vista AZ |

Auto Solutions had the truck I had been looking for so I filled out the form on-line and they contacted me right away. They said the truck was still there and I would like to drive up to see it on Saturday, which was 5 days away. I live approx. 160 miles away so I told them not to wait on me if there was someone interested in the truck before Saturday. He said he would call me on Friday if the truck had sold. I didn't hear anything on Friday so I checked on-line and the truck had been removed from their inventory, so I called and they told me not to come up because they found the engine knocked when cold (main bearing or piston slap). It would have been very easy for them to warm it up before I got there. I had every intention of buying the truck because I have owned one (loved it) and I was a mechanic for many years and would be able to correct any mechanical concerns. I wish I remembered the gentleman's name I spoke with but I thought he was being very honest.

rude salesman

by from mesa,az |

just called to check stock of a vehicle and i spoke to tommy. he was so rude on the phone that i hung up without even finding out if the car was available. will not purchase car from there!

Auto Solutions responded to this review

March 6, 2015

Customer called and asked for information on a unit in stock. I asked which one she had interest in. She then said " Never mind I not interested anymore" and hung up. Thanks Tommy

Stay Away to Avoid Insults and a Rude Demeanor

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

STAY AWAY!! Short story - went with all intents of purchasing, but was insulted by the trade-in value and being sent away without a test drive. Long Story below. I highly recommend staying away from this place. Upon arrival with every intention to buy, I was greeted by a gentleman who seemed to be a straight up guy. We discussed a particular vehicle and the plan to make the purchase. After he drove my possible trade-in, telling me it is a nice clean car and looking up some numbers, he proceeded to offer me half of what it is worth (kelly blue book) because in his words that would "make it worth my while." After chalking this insult up to the Used Car Salesman persona, I tried to move on to discuss pricing without a trade in. We discussed some options around a negotiable final price for the vehicle and seem to come up with something in the acceptable range. All that was left was the test drive. I asked if I could take it for a spin. First he asked if I was going to put some money down that day. When I stated I was not, he proceeded to ask if we would be starting the financing process that day. When I stated I would need some time to think about it, he told me to "come back Monday." Yes, it was 4:18 and they close at 4:00, but working across town, there is no way something like that could work. He then proceeded to tell me, "come and see me when you're ready." In today's world where trends are leaning more towards online shopping, anyone that actually takes the time to stop by is clearly ready. Pricing, financing, most all aspects of the sale can be handled with emails and phone calls. The one that cannot, a test drive. Ten minutes is all it would have taken and the transaction would have been complete. Stay away as this dealership seems to have no concept of a mutually beneficial transaction. It appeared that only their time and money was important, not yours.