Boucher Ford of Menomonee Falls

N88 W14300 Main Street, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051

New 866-414-7936
Used 888-846-2906
Service 866-905-4850

We Ride With You Every Mile!

great experience ,the people are great !!!

by from Menomonee falls,Wi. |

Everyone did a great job ,easy to work with no pressure sale,asked me what I wanted to pay and made it happen ,I actually came in looking at used car and left with a brand new one.

Fair, Friendly, and the best prices around

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Just purchased a new F-150 from Boucher and they were a pleasure to deal with. My salesman Dave was great as was the finance manager. They seemed to go the extra mile to get me the best deal possible. PLUS, they didn't make me wait a day to take my truck home. They had it washed, filled up with gas, and ready to go within an hour or two. They also gave me a fair trade-in value for my car. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

2014 F-150

by from Milwaukee, WI |

My wife and I recently decided to go ahead and trade in my car (finally!!) and get back into a truck and found out quickly that deciding to work with Boucher Ford was definitely the right choice to make. Basically, I sent Emily a list of what I wanted and she sent me back some options, turns out she had exactly what I wanted, needed, and was hoping to get out of a new F-150. We never once felt pressured to buy anything, the service was great and quck, everybody was friendly and just happy to help however they could. We plan to trade in my wife's car next year sometime and I can guarantee that we'll be working with Boucher Ford again, they made the process a lot better than any other place we've worked with in the past.

My new F-150

by from Richfield, WI |

After having my wife's Ford Freestyle serviced, I happened upon the 2014 F-150 that I new would be the one to finally replace my aged 1997 model. I approached Dave Gronowski, and asked him to show me the truck. Dave was very familiar with the features and options,which are plentiful and could be confusing. Later, I viewed the truck at the dealers website. The price was nicely discounted from the MSRP. I went back to the Boucher Ford for a test drive.I left a deposit check that day! I now have almost 400 miles on my 2014 F-150 FX4. the fit, finish and ride are top-notch. as for Boucher Ford, we have always been happy with their service, and later this year (I hope) we will trade my wife's 2005 Freestyle for a new Transit Connect. Dave will take care of us again!

Awesome experience

by from Waukesha |

We ordered a new mustang gt... They made it super easy...when we picked up our car the experience was wonderful... I would recommend this dealership to everyone I know

Excellent buying experience

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

I just bought my Explorer from Boucher Ford and was very happy with the experience. Everyone was exceptional, including Jeff, Milan, and Tom. I love my new Boucher Explorer-- and so does my husband! He won't stop driving it!

Nice experience

by from Milwaukee |

Good unpressured experience. Really tried hard to fulfill all our requirements.