Biener Audi, Inc.

803 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021

New 888-675-5589
Used 888-268-2189
Service 888-257-2915

Over 1 Million cars sold and serviced since 1929!!

2012 Audi S5

by from Wantagh, NY |

Without a doubt the most hassle free new vehicle buying experience I've ever had. I went in to buy a new Audi S5 and dealt with salesman Marc Rubin. I had my financing set up before arriving at the dealership. I was never pressured by the salesman to use Audi's financing and the price he gave me was right in line with what all the car buying research websites said it should be. When the Finance manager called me at home before I picked up the vehicle I was expecting him to try and sell me on their financing and extended warranties etc. All he asked was "When do you want the car ready to be picked up?". No hard sell or pressure to get me to purchase anything extra. Went in on a Monday and drove out with my car 3 days later. Unbelievably smooth transaction.

Biener Audi

by from Roselle NJ |

Although I have not really done any business with the car dealership but their reaching out to me was great. The reach out was fast and timely. Much of my appreciation goes to Cars.com. I wished l had used cars.com in my previous purchases. I found the cars.com's website highly comprehensive & very informative. I will recommend it to anyone.

Honest and helpful

by from Vancouver, BC Canada |

I purchased a car from Vancouver, Canada from them and made my purchase go smoothly in spite of the distance. Did their best to accomodate my requests.

Sales process was mundane

by from New York, NYC |

Dealership did not seem interested in making a sale - no motivation or creativity to pull a deal together.

Poor Customer service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I am shopping for a used car for past several months. I was checking on Audi, VW, Land Rover. But I wanted to check on Brand NEW Audi Q5. Sales gave us pricing but when asked what are benefits of Europen Delivery Program he did replied he does not know the datails (I know some details). Then I wanted to look at Q5 and, trunk would not open, dead battery. Sales was not able to open a trunk for us, instead he folded one seat from inside to show us how it look from that point (very unprofessional).