Finnegan Chevrolet Buick GMC

26525 Southwest Fwy, Rosenberg, TX 77471

Used 713-799-3769

in and out in an hour

by from Katy TX |

Everything was handled before I made the trip Pre-approved credit and price settled via email and Web site. Salesman insured all questions answered and kept in contact via phone and email Vehicle exactly as described including milage. Test drive sign and out little over an hour. Watch out for hidden fee added during financing Took away one star for this

bad service still waiting on a part 5 months late

by from houston tx |

my rims were stolen the day i bought the truck and a part was suppoed to be order and i never rcvd a phone about it ....it has been months

service dept

by from waco tx |

my family was traveling and had an overheating problem with our 2012 chevy pickup.i called the service dept and spoke to barbara.she was very helpful and understood our situation.the technician stayed after hours to repair our truck.(leaking hose)service manager ronnie blakeway stayed with us as well.jeff davis,director personally visited with us and made us feel very welcome.we didnt buy our car here,we live in waco,but the courtesy and professionalism shown here will definetly make us buy our next one here.thank you for getting us back on the road and able to enjoy our trip!!!!! jeffrey dodson,waco tx.

Terrible

by from Houston, TX |

Terrible customer service. Tried calling twice about an SUV shown on the website and both times got the run around and was hung up on the second time. They definitely will not ever get my business.

Horrible Salesman worst Ive ever met

by from Deer Park, TX |

I first inquired about a suv online about a week prior to driving to this dealership. The dealership was located approximately 2 hours drive from me so I didnt want to drive there unless I could do a preapproval, and talk with them over the phone to make sure they really had the car I wanted. Finally I got time to drive there and the salesman Bubba was very rude and horrible manners the entire time I was there embarassing me in front of a friend of mine while he was at it. I was totally shocked as to why he was so rude and tried to get out of there as fast as I could....I wouldnt recomend this dealership to my worst enemy, I couldnt even get that rude lazy salesman to even look at the mileage on my trade in car he acted like I was stupid if I didnt answer his questions, I will never waste 2 hours driving here again EVER

Great vehicle

by from Lafayette, LA |

Dealership employee picked me up at the local airport (15 miles away) and brought me to the dealership. Quick transaction, all pre approved without any hassles. A little disappointed with the mileage as it was more than shown on website by 1300 miles and no additional discount offered for mileage. Nice people, quick transaction.

Great experience

by from HouSton,tx |

The whole team was great and the process was painless. I highly recommend these guys.