Audi Mission Viejo

28451 Marguerite Parkway, Mission Viejo, CA 92692

New 888-736-9821
Used 888-807-8740
Service 888-844-5759

We are family owned and operated since 2004, and we have the largest inventory of new and Certified Pre-Owned

FANTASTIC!!!

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

These folks did a wonderful job. They really care about you and want you to leave with a smile on your face. Highly recommended.

BAD, BAD and one more time bad

by from Los Angeles ,CA |

This is the worst dealer ship in the country, customers service is awful. I would like to speak to Audi North America so they can fire the individuals who works there!!! Thanks.

Audi Mission Viejo responded to this review

April 15, 2014

Alex, I took your review to our Service and Sales managers and I'm afraid we don't have much to go one - we certainly don't want to upset our customers so if you have an issue with one of our people or policies we want to know about it. Contact Eric Hunter our General Sales Manager or John Hatcher, our Service Manager to discuss: (949) 218-5050

Great customer service!!!

by from Manhattan Beach, Ca |

Fantastic customer service! And I went there to test drive a used car, that I did purchase and it wasn't even an Audi!!!

An Excellent buying experience

by from Chino Hills, CA |

I have been searching for a specific car for quite sometime. I was able to find the car I wanted, in the color as well. Low miles for it's age (2003), and in excellent shape. We had no problem finding the dealer, was actually stunned at how well maintained not only the cars, but the building was kept in shape! I had to keep remind myself we were at a new car dealership aw well. The service was incredible. Steve helped us through all the steps and was very respectful at all times. He worked out an incredible deal with us and we really felt as if he cared. Aaron in financing was very cool to talk to and work with. All in all, I would recommend this dealer to anybody thinking about purchasing a new or used certified pre-owned car. Thanks Audi Mission Viejo!

Great Experience!

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

Our experience with Audi MV was great from beginning to end! We were originally in the market looking for another BMW, but were curious to see what all the hoopla was about for Audi. After visiting Audi MV, we were sold! Their honest, friendly service along with their excellent product made it an easy to decision to make the switch. KC was the first to greet us. She was knowledgeable and super helpful with finding the right car for us. We went on a few test drives and from there it was pretty much a done deal. We weren ready to make the purchase at the moment, and put the process on hold. KC was really great at keeping in touch and keeping us informed of the options they had in stock. On the day of our purchase, we worked with Wice who was a true pleasure to work with! He was funny, friendly, honest AND he worked out an awesome deal for us! Working with their finance department was surprisingly painless, too. We got our paperwork hammered out fast and there were no surprises. All in all, we absolutely loved our experience with Audi MV. Thanks KC, Wice and Aaron!! =)

Certified Pre-Owned Shopper

by from Irvine, CA |

Was able to get a great deal on a certified pre-owned. I Would recommend this dealership if you are looking to buy a used or CPO vehicle.