Colonial Mazda

100c Federal Rd, Danbury, CT 06810

New 866-375-3817
Used 866-375-5635
Service 888-275-9201

When it comes to "Zoom Zoom" we're #1!

An outstanding car buying experience

by from Brookfield, CT |

From our first contact through the Mazda website to the delivery of our new Mazda6 we could not have had a better experience. Their Internet Manager was quick to get back to us and helped to schedule a test drive. Perhaps the best thing was the total lack of pressure. We had no hounding phone calls or emails while the two months went by from test drive to purchase. Tom, our salesman, had already sold our son a Mazda3. He too had a similar experience. We highly recommend Colonial Mazda to anyone looking for the idea way to buy a Mazda.

Quick and Easy

by from Rocky Hill, CT |

I?m a single female who knows what I wanted and needed it in a very short period of time. My vehicle was totaled in early December; by the time I received the check from the insurance company ? Christmas was within days. I needed an AWD vehicle with a remote control car starter. Those were my only two requirements. With the holidays quickly approaching, I was worried that a dealership wouldn?t be able to install the remote controller starter before I took the vehicle off the lot. I was wrong! The car was prepped and ready to go when I needed it! I walked in, completed all the paperwork and was on the road within less than an hour and it was late evening on a Friday night. Even though it was close to closing time ? John, Fred and Roy were very professional and made sure I had all my answers before leaving the lot without feeling rushed.

Impressive sales staff

by from Wilton, CT |

I am just beginning my search for a new car. I recently emailed Colonial Mazda for information and received a nice response right away. Then I had an extremely helpful phone conversation with another salesperson when my contact was out of the office...I've never had someone help another's client so generously. When I went for a test drive, they were knowledgeable, friendly, and not at all pushy. I'm not sure what brand of car I will purchase in the months ahead, but I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Amanda F

by from Danbury |

Didn't have an appt and they got me in and out in a reasonable amount of time. I really appreciated that.

Michael D

by from CT |

Everyone in service has always been very nice and accommodating to me. shame on me, I don't know their names, but there is a nice guy and girl who are always very friendly.

CX-5 Touring

by from Newington, CT |

I just got my brand new 2014 CX-5 FWD white with sand interior. It was EXTREMELY difficult to find this particular car but John McNeil along with the General Manager Roy Morel were exceptional in getting the job done. It took a couple of weeks but they came through. I could have gone to a few other dealers that were closer to me but the staff at Colonial Mazda are the BEST. It was worth the 50 minute drive from home. I would highly recommend this dealership.

hidden costly repair

by from New York |

Paid at top end of retail value for a used vehicle that appeared very nice, low mileage. The interior was sprayed with something to make it smell very sweet- almost overpowering to be honest. Sale was as is and within 2 weeks of purchase noted burning oil smell from engine. Took it to another Mazda dealer who said it was an oil leak -the repair would cost 1100.00 and it looked like someone had tried to conceal the leak with silicone caulk. I would think that a dealer would go over a car well and make sure there are no COSTLY impending repairs before putting it up for sale. I doubt I would buy another vehicle from them because of this experience.

Great bunch of people!!

by from Danbury CT |

From the minute we walked in, the receptionist greeted us, and a salesman came right over and inquired if we needed any help. the car was clean, and the price was just in our range. the salesman was inciteful and friendly and the sales manager was down to earth and very helpful too! we never felt pressured and the process was seemless. all in all a great day! highly reccommend.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Newtown, CT |

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned Mazda CX-9 from this dealer. The car was as described and at no point during the transaction was I mislead, which is a big relief considering the bad experiences I have had in the past. From the salesman to the management staff, I was treated with courtesy throughout the transaction. I would highly recommend this dealer to friends and family.