Acura of Augusta

Used 866-969-4209 Used 866-969-4209
Service 877-411-3114 Service 877-411-3114

the best

by from augusta ga |

our experience was great. we walked in and walked out the same day with our new car and the customer services was the best..

Acura of Augusta responded to this review

October 2, 2012

It was our absolute pleasure to assist you with your purchase. Please feel free to contact any of our staff in the future if you have any questions. Matt/Internet Manager

Not happy with the customer service was awful thx

by from Augusta Ga |

Put a credit application in online took forever to get back with me. Called and called to check on my status no one had a clue what was going on. Went to Jim Hendrix in Columbia got a 2016 the same day thx alot for the bad experience Acura of Augusta. .

I would like to talk to Mr. Stoke.

by from Aiken, SC |

It would been nice if I wasn't lead on!!! Y'all should know your own corporate rules!!! Thanks for the time wasted! I think Eddie will hear about this!!! Thanks again!!!

They're NOT going to see me or get my business

by from Piedmont, SC |

I saw a listing online & emailed for some more info. There were no pics on the e-ad or online (supposedly it had just arrived). After a few emails back & forth over the course of almost 1 1/2 weeks, with a couple of promises to email me pics, WITHOUT ANY pics forthcoming (& still none online!), & each email from Augusta sounding like they had never been in touch with me, I told the internet salesperson to forget it, I was no longer interested. I sure wasn't going to drive about 1 1/2 - 2 hours to get the same kind of non-service face-to-face. CAVEAT EMPTOR!!! I don't know how they managed to pull a better-than-4 star-rating. Look at the other 1-star reviews. I didn't even bother checking the 2 or better stars.

Great Service from Lester and Jonathan!

by from Augusta, GA |

Lester has been delightful to work with and has made my visits for service a breeze - in and out quickly, with a loaner. Jonathan is very helpful with technology questions, which is very important to me, especially with all the new features available now. The current staff is so friendly and courteous. The salesmen that I worked with when I bought my car (they are not longer working there) made some promises that I did not think were going to be honored. I spoke with Greg Hodges, and he quickly took care of of my concerns. I have been very impressed!

One word: unprofessional

by from Columbia, SC |

I bought my last car from my local Acura dealership and had a wonderful experience, so I had high hopes for Augusta Acura. Saw a car online that I was interested in, but there were no pictures of the car online. I emailed and they agreed to text me some pictures and, based on those pictures, I decided to visit the dealership with the intention of buying the car. Since the dealership is an hour away from my home, I told them I would call to tell them when I was leaving to ensure the car was available and would be ready for me. Also told them that if all went well I planned to have it checked by a mechanic. So, at 2:30 I called to tell them I was leaving and would be there between 3:30 and 3:45. The representative on the phone told me to ask for the manager and they would be ready for me. When I arrived, right on time, the manager was in a meeting. So, another person offered to show me the car. Well, come to find out the car was in the service bay being "prepped" for sale...wheels off and nowhere near able to be inspected or driven (so much for having an appointment to view and drive and inspect the car). When I explained that we had driven an hour, the salesperson asked if we could maybe go grab dinner and come back in an hour (not exactly what you want to hear after driving an hour). We initially agreed, but later decided to just leave because our initial impression of the car was that it was in far worse shape than the pictures led us to believe and since it would be too late to have it inspected by the mechanic we had lined up there really was no use staying anyway. So, overall, I would definitely not recommend driving in from a distance to this dealership. Furthermore, the level of professionalism is not one that I would recommend for locals either - especially for a dealership selling premium branded cars.

Acura of Augusta

by from Ninety Six |

Outstanding Dealership sales and Service. I drive over an hour to get there and it is well worth the time and travel to receive such service. I could go to a competing dealer in Greenville a 45 minute drive but and glad I choose Augusts

THANKS ACURA OF AUGUSTA!

by from Augusta, Ga |

SHOUT OUT TO Lester Hurlston Who Rocks! You're the best!

Servie

by from Augusta, GA |

This time the service was somewhat slow but I was really not in hurry. But the manager kept apologizing and did all he could to try to me out as quickly asap.. But they do good work on servicing an vehicle.

Excellent Service- so happy with this dealership!

by from Evans, GA |

Excellent experience (as usual for Acura of Augusta). You safely took care of my emergency plus loaned me a car while you did the repair. Thanks so much! Sharon Barber