Acura of Augusta

Service 888-377-2070

ADVANCE

the best

by from augusta ga |

our experience was great. we walked in and walked out the same day with our new car and the customer services was the best..

October 1, 2012

It was our absolute pleasure to assist you with your purchase. Please feel free to contact any of our staff in the future if you have any questions. Matt/Internet Manager

Experience buying a slightly used Acura

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Matt Phares was a great salesperson. Very knowledgeable and personable. He was there when he said he would be. He had everything ready. Did everything he said he would do. Couldn;t have been a better experience! We'll buy our next car from Matt, also!

June 9, 2013

On behalf of Acura of Augusta I would like to thank you for such a wonderful review. We take great pride in our efforts to provide the best buying experience possible for all of our customers and hope to have the chance to see you again in the future. Once again, thank you and be safe.

We love our car!! Thank you Acura of Augusta!!!

by from Piedmont SC |

We drove all the way from Greenville, S.C. after talking with Matt on the phone about an avalon we found on the internet. We were not disappointed, and the experience was great. No hassles, we had already gotten the figures for the car on the phone, and we found everything they told us to be the truth. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone needing to buy a car. They really aim to please the customer!!

June 9, 2013

Thank you so much Mr. and Mrs Wyatt! It was wonderful to have met you both and I am glad we were able to provide you with a buying experience you were pleased with. You both made the process very easy and were a pure joy to have worked with. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Once again, thank you and be safe.

Disappointed

by from Kings Bay, Ga |

All i have to say is to the ladies out there. Do NOT go by yourself. Make sure you have a man with you if you are serious about purchasing. Never in my life did a salesman make me feel so inferior.The appointment started out great but once we started negotiating pricing it was like a whole new experience. I get that they have their lame sales tactics, every dealer does. But I did not appreciate being laughed at and told "you came here to haggle a price?". I understand it was a great deal on a used car. I have researched plenty! I drove 4 hours to get the car and wanted to get a great price. He would not take anything I said serious and in turned made me contradict myself. His laughing at me and shaking his head only made me feel worst. He was also trying to intimidate me which was completely unnecessary. I don't understand why that's a sales tactic. The sales manager was very friendly and diplomatic and attempted to smooth over the situation but at this point I had had enough. I ended up walking away. This made my husband wonder why the appointment went the way it did (He was unable to drive with me due to a work conflict). He called the dealership and the sales manager really did a good job in trying to make amends. So I do appreciate that at least. I just wish he had done more while I was there. Overall the place was clean the car was a great quality. I am sure they have great deals but not for a gal by herself. I recommend to any ladies out there to not go by yourself. If you do hopefully you'll have a better experience. And again the sales person could not have been worst. The stereotype of a sales man exists for a reason and unfortunately he just helped the stereotype.

May 17, 2013

I apologize for your bad experience, and would like an opportunity to correct the situation. Your business is very important to us and it is completely against our way of conducting business. Please feel free to call me directly at 706-737-5200, ext 315 at your earliest convenience. Thank you and again I apologize for your experience. Greg Hodges General Manager

Couldn't Be Happier!

by from Knoxville, TN |

We contacted Matt regarding a 2011 Certified MDX that their dealership had listed for sale. We had been searching for awhile for a certified MDX with low mileage and all the specs we wanted. After speaking with Matt, we drove from Knoxville, TN to Acura of Augusta to view this vehicle. Upon our arrival, we were warmly greeted and offered refreshments after our long trip. After inspecting and driving the vehicle we discovered that indeed it was everything listed on the ad and that Matt had indicated on the phone. We decided to purchase it that day. The entire purchase from start to finish was very pleasant. We would not hesitate to use Matt and Acura of Augusta again to purchase another vehicle nor would we hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a pleasant buying experience!

June 9, 2013

Thank you so much for providing such a wonderful review on your experience with Acura of Augusta and our staff. We are very thankful for you business and do not take our customers for granted. It was our pleasure to have been able to provide you with a buying experience you were happy with. Please feel free to call on us if you have any questions or just want to say hello.

Purchase of 2012 Acura TL

by from Columbia, SC |

I recently purchased a 2012 Acura TL. My salesmen were Matt and John. Both were professional and helpful. They treated me very well, gave me all the information necessary to close the deal. I would recommend the dealership and these two salemen without hesitation.

June 9, 2013

Thank you so much Paul. It was our pleasure to have been able to assist you with your purchase and want you to know that if you need anything to feel free to contact us. Your satisfaction in our number one goal. Once again, on behalf of the entire staff at Acura of Augusta, thank you.

Driver

by from Birmingham, AL |

I came in to buy a used GMC. While not an Acura brand I would expect a low mileage used car from a reputable dealer to be in pristine shape and service work done well, however it was not. I drove 4 hours to get this vehicle and on the way home noticed a vibration and a belt squeal. The next day I called and the dealership offered no assistance, imagine that. Turned out to be a worn belt and pulley to be replaced. These dont just go bad in a 4-hour drive, my bet is they put some belt spray to quiet the squealing until I got off the lot. Not only that but items that should have been included (keys, cup holders) were not and now I am out of pocket to order those from GM too. If you are buying a new Acura maybe this is your dealer, otherwise I would stay away because once they have your money you on on your own. Stay away from this "stealership."

June 9, 2013

I apologize for your bad experience, and would like an opportunity to correct the situation. Your business is very important to us. Please feel free to call Mr. Greg Hodges directly at 706-737-5200, ext 315 at your earliest convenience. Thank you and again and on behalf of Mr. Greg Hodges (General Manager) I apologize for your experience.

Outstanding Service!!!

by from Hephzibah Georgia |

This is by far the best place to purchase a vehicle! We leased a vehicle from Acura of Augusta last year and it was a pleasure working with them then. Today my husband brought me a 2013 Acura RDX from them and they exceeded my expectations. Jerome was our salesman, he was very curteous and very easy to work with. The sales manager was also extremely efficient in his job and he also was a pleasure to work with. My husband is a bit of a haggler and can be horrible to deal with but these guys were professional and nice about our entire purchase. I would definitely go back to these guys without a doubt.

EVERY CAR BUYERS WORST NIGHTMARE

by from Valdosta, Ga |

I typically dont write reviews.However,if Im able to save someone money,time,agony,or disappointment-that is better than nothing.My husband and I were looking at 05 TLs from this dealership and one closer. The salesman assured us this car was the best choice. He disclosed the previous owner drove the car through high waters,but the car didnt have a flood title.He said that the car underwent a major overhaul including replaced motor with less miles. He said that the car was in pristine shape and we shouldnt have any issues for quite some time due to the rigorous diagnostic and mechanical process it underwent just 45 days ago. He also said the work done on the car would have some warranty, as I had expressed concern about not having anything warranted.The salesperson convinced us that this was a better deal than the other option. We put a deposit over the phone drove 4.5 hours for the car.As we drove off the lot all of the lights in the dash come on and my husband said that the car seemed to have a resistant drive.We turned around took the car back.At the time the salesperson was very apologetic,said he didnt understand how this could happen.Red flags went up for me,but my husband felt the salesman was being forthright at the time. The car could not be repaired that evening we were given a loaner.We were told we should have the car within a couple days max. I dont have enough space to write about all the inconsistencies with the diagnosis of the problem, call backs,or when the car would be delivered.My husband finally got fed up and called the dealership more than a week later on a Friday.Finally,a driver was sent to bring the car to me.3 weeks later I called the dealership to ask for the service history on the car for personal records,I was told that they would be faxed but never received them.Later that week check engine light comes on.I took the car to a local dealership and they said I needed to replace the co2 sensor and the catalytic converter.In addition to that,I requested that they check fuses and lights for the nav unit because at night they didn't light up.The mechanic said that I had to get the lights in the unit replaced and told me that my headlight was out as well as my license plate lights. Repairs totaling close to $2K.To add insult to injury he noticed my temp tag and told me that the dealership in Augusta couldnt have performed thorough checks on the car because there is no way all this stuff would break down, burn out, etc in 3 weeks. He said his dealership would not turn over a car in that shape to be bought.I called to speak to the salesman at this dealership,told him what was going on.I perceived him as getting snippy with me as he said I talked to you earlier this week and you said nothing about these issues.I explained to him that at the time the only repair I was aware of were the lights in the nav unit which I thought were minor and not worth mentioning as well as what the mechanic told me.He then says he will get with the service department.I told the service manager same situation and that I was literally sitting at the dealership waiting to get the car repaired.He said he would get with the used car manager and call me back in a few minutes. Over an hour passed,I finally called Acura of Augusta back and again got a run around,finally, I spoke to the service manager for the last time. His final comment to me was they assume no responsibility.It is truly disheartening to spend saved money making a purchase in good faith trusting that you arent being misled and that you are receiving the best customer service possible. I explained to the salesperson that my family and I purchased a car and all we want is for it to work and for it to be in the pristine, almost like new shape that was promised.Is that too much to ask?I anticipated more from a viable brand,didnt foresee getting service you expect from a seedy used car lot. Don't let the fancy furniture and Starbucks coffee fool you.

June 9, 2013

I apologize for your bad experience. At Acura of Augusta we take great price in providing our customers with outstanding service. Your business is very important to us. Please feel free to call Mr. Greg Hodges directly at 706-737-5200, ext 315 at your earliest convenience. Thank you and again and on behalf of Mr. Greg Hodges (General Manager) I apologize for your experience.

Wonderful Car Buying Experience

by from Martinez, Georgia |

I wanted to take a moment to thank Acura of Augusta for a wonderful buying experience this week when we purchased a new Acura TL. The entire process was smooth and easy and we were treated like we were people instead of customers. Matt made our internet shopping easy and Bryan made the paperwork process smooth and quick. I would recommend this dealership to everyone for an up front easy car buying experience. Big thumbs up!

August 31, 2012

Dear Happy TL, Thank you so much for your business! It was an absolute joy to help you with your Acura purchase. On behalf of the staff here at Acura of Augusta I would like to thank you and make sure you know we are available at any time to help you with any questions you may have in the future. We have a wonderful service department that will take care of any service needs you have in the future. Once again, thank you and have a blessed day.

Outstanding

by from Greensboro, GA |

The Acura of Augusta dealership makes buying a new car a true pleasure. We've been back for two cars now and will likely be back for many years to come.

August 29, 2012

Thank you so much! On behalf of Mr. Hodges and the entire staff at Acura Of Augusta we want to thank you for your business and let you know that if there is anything we can do for you just let us know.