Aldermans Toyota

Used 866-420-5838
Service 866-355-9547

Not good.

by from Vermont |

I contacted Alderman Toyota about a used Pontiac Vibe through Cars.com and they never replied. Then, a few days later I contacted them through their website about the same vehicle and they didn't respond. Then i called them about the same vehicle and they put me on hold until I finally hung up. I called back one more time before I drove the 30 mins. to Rutland to see the car, but they told me they sold it a few minutes ago. Very frustrating because it was a car that I would like to have purchased. Also, I noticed that their KIA dealership had a similar model advertised with a different VIN number but the identical set of pictures. I went to see the car, but it was in terrible condition and nothing like the car pictured on the web. The only good thing was that they had a Memorial Day promotion where my son got to spin the wheel to win a prize and he won $50. It still wasn't worth our wasted time and in the future I will avoid dealing with any of the Alderman dealerships. Later that week I purchased a Vibe through Craigslist and had a great experience there!

Aldermans Toyota responded to this review

June 4, 2014

I am sorry for your inconvenience .We did reach out to you by email to let you know that the Vibe was sold. I am sorry the email dis not get to you.

Big Selection but Cafrs move out FAST!!!

by from Arlington,Va. |

I contacted them about some less expensive, quality, pre-owned cars and they were very helpful in sending both videos of the cars I was interested in well as the CarFax. Unfortunately being out of State I have to rely on my family to get to the dealership to inspect the cars and by the time my family was able to go, the cars I was interested in, were all ready gone. The Salesman I spoke with was very nice and seems helpful and said that he will keep an eye out for cars meeting my specifics and will contact me when he comes across something that he believes I would be interested in.