Bergeron Toyota

1600 N. Stephenson Avenue, Iron Mountain, MI 49801

Used 906-774-2189

Would always buy a Toyota from Bergeron

by from iron mtn, michigan 49801 |

bought several Toyota's from Bergeron Motors and would continue to buy from them in the future. I have had great service and the sales personel are great to work with ...I always feel i get a great deal and the prices are always fair!!

Horrible service

by from Iron mountain, MI |

I've called 3 times trying to schedule an appointment to get a recall done on my toyota that I bought from bergeron and every time I am put on hold for 15+ minutes and I am never taken off hold. Finally, after multiple attempts I spoke to a service representative and he said"I don't have that part I'll call u when I see one" Seriously????? The customer service is so horrible I will never buy another car from them again. I'm actually considering driving 45 minutes to another toyota dealership so I don't have to deal with them. Their business is a joke.

Couldn't find a vehicle for me in 6 months?

by from Fence, Wisconsin |

I went in there trying to find a Toyota vehicle? In 6 months they couldn't find me one? I went to another dealer and they found me one in one day! Bergeron couldn't be bothered to take the time to look for one! Bad Business and very complacent people! Thanks Dave Thompson:

Didn't want to bother with me

by from Iron Mountain, MI |

I called because I needed a battery replacement ASAP. They said it would take 4-6 weeks to order it. I went to Riverside (1 hour away from me) because they had it in stock. I called because I needed recall word done. They said it would take 4-6 weeks to order the parts. After the part came in, had to schedule an appointment 2 weeks out. In that time, I started having trouble (misfiring) with my car. Called in, the didn't "have time for that". I could hardly drive the car and they didn't care! Went to the dealer an hour away again. Not only did they fix my problem, but had the recall parts on hand (as I would expect a dealer to) and did the recall work, all in half the time Bergeron said it would take them to do just the recall work! Cancelled my appointment with Bergeron. I won't even attempt to bring my business there again! Guess I have to drive an hour away to get decent customer service.