Bill Kidd's Toyota Scion Volvo

Used 888-621-9245
Service 866-923-7148

XC 70 Purchase

by from Towson, MD |

I just purchased my 2nd car from Bill Kidd's Volvo. My experience 8 years ago was identical to my recent experience - excellent! I really like that there is such tenured and knowledgable staff and a no-pressure philosophy. They care about making sure that your experience is the best that it can be.

A Warning to Anyone Considering Bill Kidd's

by from Baltimore, MD |

A warning to anyone considering buying a car from Bill Kidd?s ? DON?T! After the sale forget about help, customer support, or responsibility ? There is NONE! We financed our brand new car through the dealer and THEY made a major mistake on the paperwork they submitted to Toyota Financial which caused serious problems, ultimately affecting our credit report. When we confronted Bill Kidd?s to straighten this out, they did not call us. We had to go in person to get ?anyone? to help us fix THEIR mistake that they chose to ignore until we confronted them. Even then we were told to deal with it on our own and that it was not their problem. Never returns calls, no help, no accountability, no compensation ? NOTHING. If problems arise you are truly on your own. If you are buying a Toyota use another dealer ? Bill Kidd?s is just not worth the risk.

Bill Kidd's Toyota Scion Volvo responded to this review

January 4, 2015

Hello Steve, We're sorry to hear of the less-than-stellar experience you had with our dealership. We are committed to providing high quality customer service, but based on your review, you did not share that experience. That is very disappointing to us and hope we have the opportunity to work with you to resolve any issues with your experience at our dealership. We regret and apologize that there were issues with your paperwork at Toyota Financial. This mistake occurred during our attempt to secure you an interest rate 2% less than what you had originally signed up for. We were happy that both our efforts ultimately were able to secure the lower rate, however it did take more effort than it should have on both our parts and for that we apologize again. The correction of the paperwork did not and will continue to not affect your credit report. We made sure to supply you with all three credit reports showing that the account was in good standing. We have also offered to supply you and your co-signer with all the credit reports available again 45 days later in order to ensure that nothing negative had been reported. Upon resolution of this back in October we were under the impression that this was behind us both. After receiving your review, we now understand that it is not. We take our reputation very seriously and hope that we can work together work this out. At Bill Kidd's we strive every day to go above and beyond for all of our customers. We regret that your experience did not meet expectations, this bothers us as much as it does you.

Awesome Experience!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

What a great experience!! Thank you so much to Paul and team for making us a 2 R design family! We bought my husbands car a few months ago from Bill Kidds and when I needed a new car there was no where else I would go. They had the car I wanted and the buying experience was so quick that it felt like just seconds passed until I was sitting in my new car leaving the lot. We got a great deal on the perfect car and I am just having so much driving around in it! Thank you again to Paul and the team for making this purchasing experience so wonderful and for making us feel like part of the family!!

Confirmed Prius lover

by from Baltimore, MD |

I am so happy that I have just purchased my second Prius from Bill Kidd's. Both experiences were made so easy by the professional and knowledgable people I worked with. Thank you for such a great experience.

Bought A New Volvo

by from Parkton, MD |

Just took delivery of a new Volvo from Bill Kidd's. Service was great and everyone was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Will definitely recommend your dealership to friends looking for a new car.

Great buying experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

It was a pleasure to work with Kevin and the entire team. Very informative without being pushy. No surprises or hidden fees at signing time, which has not always been my experience buying new cars in the past. I will buy my next car here.

Painless buying experience.

by from Monkton, Md |

This was the second car I purchased from Bill Kidds Toyota. The people are so professional, courteous, and honest. It was a painless experience. I would highly recommended this dealer for purchasing a vehicle.

great purchase experience thanks to Mike Thornton

by from Ellicott City, MD |

My contact with Bill Kidd's started with an inquiry through their website, asking what it would *actually* cost me to buy a specific car from them. Mike Thornton responded very promptly, detailing an itemization of base price, delivery, processing, tax, tags/title, TFS rebate, also mentioning exact figures for federal and state tax credits, showing the bottom line cost to me and explicitly stating that there were NO extra charges that I would suddenly discover once I came in. He wasn't pushy - no "when can we get you in here?" - just "here's the information, if it's attractive please let us know." All of that in his first email - what a time-saver! *That* felt like true customer focus. Once he dropped the price closer to another dealer's offer, I decided to pursue purchasing from Bill Kidd's. Mike responded to almost every email I sent within 10 minutes (even close to midnight), often supplying information or making suggestions that saved me even more time (sending a link to the financing application, having me scan/send license/insurance info before I came in, etc.) His being proactive about these issues made the process even more efficient. After the test drive, I was done with paperwork in less than an hour; consistent with Mike's straightforward, non-pushy manner via email, there was no attempt to get me to buy anything extra at the dealership. I'm one of those odd characters who actually *likes* haggling with car sales people in person, so it was a little anticlimactic to have such an efficient, all-email experience that focused completely on what I needed to know to make an informed decision, with zero pressure to buy from them. But it was a great experience, and, paradoxically, Mike's zero-pressure approach was what made me choose to buy from them. I would recommend Mike without hesitation.

Great buying experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

I purchased a car at Bill Kidd's after being disappointed with the experience at another dealer.The team was not only extremely knowedgable about their products but also demonstrated a level of service and hospitality that actually made buying process enjoyable. This is my first Volvo and my first purchase at Bill Kidd's but it won't be my last

First Toyota

by from Hunt Vally, Maryland |

Great experience in showroom. Very attentive and courteous sales staff. Happy with my new car.

A great car buying experience!

by from Towson, Maryland |

The process of getting a used car while also trading in my old car couldn't have gone smoother! They really worked with me (I am a full-time college student so I'm pretty busy) and I am really happy with the quality of my new (to me) car. Would definitely recommend, but make sure you look into the cars available in advance. I think that had a lot to do with how smooth the process went.