Bill Kidd's Toyota Scion Volvo

Used 888-621-9245
Service 866-923-7148

XC 70 Purchase

by from Towson, MD |

I just purchased my 2nd car from Bill Kidd's Volvo. My experience 8 years ago was identical to my recent experience - excellent! I really like that there is such tenured and knowledgable staff and a no-pressure philosophy. They care about making sure that your experience is the best that it can be.

My kind of customer service

by from Timonium, MD |

working with Kim Frock, who is the kind of representative every customer deserves. The details are not as important to me as the results Kim got for me. I am much more likely to recommend Bill Kidd's service because of Kim.

Excellent and efficient service

by from Phoenix, MD |

My loaner car was taken care of promptly, and Karl Cook was extremely clear in sharing with me what was done and what was recommended!....and my service was performed so quickly, I was amazed!

Quality work and excellent customer service

by from Baltimore, MD |

Customer service. Kim informed me of all the items that need attention and was able to prioritize them in the order of importance so I could work on them in order.

Best Customer Service

by from Baltimore, Md |

Steve was an excellent salesman who provided us with top notch service. Paul is an outstanding sales manager. I would definitely recommend Bill Kidds to friends and family.

July 31, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback, James. Our team works hard at maintaining top notch customer service and they will be ecstatic to hear you left our store satisfied. We are very appreciative of your recommendation and we look forward to working with you, your family, and your friends in the future. Sincerely, Tom Myers, General Sales Manager

Great, friendly service center

by from Timonium, MD |

Service technicians were friendly and explained what they suggestion I have repaired. What was needed now, what could wait. Loner car was available for my busy day.

July 23, 2015

Stephen, Thanks for this great review! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate our service team. They do a fantastic job and we are very happy that they were there to take care of you! Thank you again and we always look forward to working with you again in the future! Sincerely, Mike Stambaugh, Customer Relations Manager

Great service

by from Cockeysville, MD |

I felt like the staff was very no-nonsense. I wasn't upsold at all, they stuck to the issues that I reported, and did an excellent job with the service. They even ran into a snag with a repair that kept my car overnight and I wasn't upset because the phone call was so pleasant.

July 17, 2015

Greg, Thank you for writing such a great review about our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your service experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied with the maintenance work performed on their vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Mike Stambaugh, Customer Relations Manager

Excellent Service

by from Ellicott City, MD |

My wife and I have had our Volvos (XC90 & S60) serviced at Bill Kidds (where we purchased them) for ten years. Service has been excellent as is our service representative - Dean Marino.

July 15, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback, Richard. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Sincerely, Mike Stambaugh, Customer Relations Manager

Clean waiting room

by from Baltimore,MD |

The communication with the service rep. The cleanliness and comfort of the waiting area. I like the way it is divided: quiet, television and play room, as well as the beverage station.

July 7, 2015

Hi Denise, Thank you for using our service department and the kind words about Bill Kidd's Toyota. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you. Sincerely, Mike Stambaugh, Customer Relations Manager

Exceptional service

by from Cockeysville MD |

The entire staff were very pleasant and helpful from start to finish. There is an understandable delay but with the loaner car, I almost did not want my own car back. I am particularly impressed with the Manager Bob. He is truly a hands on Manager. I have been a loyal Volvo customer since 1995. He is the only who impressed me.

July 12, 2015

We appreciate your input, Esmeralda. Glad to hear that you are consistently impressed with the service Bob offered here at Bill Kidd's Toyota. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Sincerely, Mike Stambaugh, Customer Relations Manager

3rd car purchase in past three year : repeat buyer

by from Cockeysville, MD |

Mike Thornton is a pleasure to work with. This the third car that I have bought from him. If it wasn't for his professionalism, I would have probably went elsewhere. He is general manager material, keep him!