Bill Kidd's Toyota Scion Volvo

Used 888-621-9245
Service 866-923-7148

XC 70 Purchase

by from Towson, MD |

I just purchased my 2nd car from Bill Kidd's Volvo. My experience 8 years ago was identical to my recent experience - excellent! I really like that there is such tenured and knowledgable staff and a no-pressure philosophy. They care about making sure that your experience is the best that it can be.

A great car buying experience!

by from Towson, Maryland |

The process of getting a used car while also trading in my old car couldn't have gone smoother! They really worked with me (I am a full-time college student so I'm pretty busy) and I am really happy with the quality of my new (to me) car. Would definitely recommend, but make sure you look into the cars available in advance. I think that had a lot to do with how smooth the process went.

Fairly hassle free

by from Baltimore, MD |

We were overall pleased with our buying experience at Bill Kidd's. Some pressure, especially with the extras (undercoating, LoJack, etc.) but we stood firm. We were quoted a better price at another dealer but had heard good things about service at Bill Kidd's, so we brought it to John and he was able to match it for us.

What a great group of people

by from Hunt Valley, Maryland |

What a great group of people. Treated us like family. I would have rated everything excellent but was not able to check the last star because of some issue with my computer. Too bad because they deserve. We love our new car.

Fantastic buying experience, amazing car!

by from Hunt Valley, Md |

Thank you Paul Anecharico and your team at Bill Kidd's Volvo for a pretty unbelievable buying experience! I've purchased numerous new cars in my lifetime but have never had a dealership go so far to take care of me and my wife! I had a particular, rare car that I wanted bad, V60 R-Design in blue, and nothing else would satisfy me. From researching I knew there were only a few in the entire country but unfortunately nothing local. Regardless, I thought I'd try Bill Kidd's, since my wife and father-in-law had good experiences there in the past, and see if they could help me. From the time I inquired about this car to Paul in the morning, to the time I got off work later that day, somehow my dream Volvo managed to materialize in front of Bill Kidd's! We drove to the dealership at 6pm and there it was, shiny and, well, PERFECT!! Apparently Paul and gang were able to locate the car I wanted out of state, send someone all the way up there to then turn-around and drive it back in time to be spiffied-up and ready for us that evening! Wow!! Did I mention New Jersey turnpike Friday rush hour! A short time later, after taking care of the paperwork, oh and getting a great deal on a rare car and color and a big discount on the extended warranty, my wife and I were off to dinner (with huge smiles) in our awesome new Volvo sport wagon! Thanks again to everyone at Bill Kidd's who went way above and beyond for us! COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!

Knowledgeable, friendly, helpful

by from Baltimore, MD |

John Thorman was a friendly, knowledgeable and helpful salesperson. He readily answered all our questions and did an excellent job of teaching us about the features of our new 2014 Avalon hybrid.

purchase of 2014 toyota tacoma

by from baltimore, md |

it was a pleasure working with Joe Cooper. He was very knowledgable of this truck and answered all of our questions. He worked with us to get to a price that we were comfortable with. This is the second vehicle we bought from Bill Kidd. We would surely recommend to our friends and family to check out Bill Kidd if they were looking for a new or used vehicle and we would also suggest they ask for Joe Cooper.

February 4, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, Charles. Joe works hard to ensure that all of his clients get the level of service you received when purchasing your Tacoma from our dealership. It seems like you were able to attest to that. Thank you.

Best experience ever!

by from Cockeysville, MD |

I absolutely hate the process of buying a car but my experience with Bill Kidd's has made that change! My sales person - Kevin - was the best ever! Everyone I encountered was pleasant, patient, supportive and encouraging. No one "pressured" me into anything - I definitely felt like I was in control of the process. The showroom is clean and comfortable, the staff are friendly and best of all, the whole process only took four hours. I was in my new car that same night. Thank you, Bill Kidd's - and thank you, Kevin!

February 4, 2014

Thanks, Stephanie. Kevin and the rest of our sales team employ a no-pressure, consultative style with prospective clients and it seems that you noticed that from the start. Thank you for choosing Bill Kidd's!

New Car Purchase

by from Timonium, MD |

I just purchased my first car from Bill Kidd's and the process could not have been better. The salesperson, JIm, was attentive and a met our every need. From pricing to process, a great place to buy a car.

February 4, 2014

Thanks for your feedback and welcome to the Bill Kidd's Family. We're happy we made your first buying experience a great one.

Professional-- Quality Service--Friendly

by from Shrewsbury, PA |

I was internet shopping for a new car with MPG being top concern these days. Looked at the Prius C, read the reviews and solicited offers from several dealers. Mike Thornton at Bill Kidd's respond swiftly. Other dealers told me to either come in or that they would get back to me. Prices quotes ranged by almost $2,000. Although another dealer beat Bill Kidd's by $400, Mike Thornton and Bill Kidd's agreed to match the deal. Met Mike for a test drive and he completely explained the hybrid to me from soup to nuts. I felt a level of comfort dealing with Mike, courteous, honest, and eager to answer all my questions. Mike is a true professional, with experience and knowledge about the cars he sells. When I set an appointment time with him he was ready. If I need another car in the future, I hope Mike is still selling. I would recommend Mike and Bill Kidd's Toyota for a fair deal.

February 4, 2014

This is great to hear! Our Internet Department is fully committed to doing what it takes to help our clients throughout the entire purchase experience. We're happy to have you as part of the Bill Kidd's family and look forward to seeing you back again when you're back in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle.

Bought my 2nd Camry Hybrid

by from Cockeysville, MD |

After I had my 2008 Camry Hybrid in for its 60K service, Mitch called and offered me a good trade in on my old Camry for a new one. I hadn't really been thinking about getting rid of my car, but I drove a 2014 Camry rent car and liked some of the features it had that my old one didn't. I worked with Chris Gajewski and we made a deal for a 2013 Barcelona Red Camry Hybrid. I'm loving my new car, and the purchase process was reasonably painless. Bill Kidd is the only dealership I've dealt with since I moved to Maryland 16 years ago with a 1995 Volvo 850.

February 4, 2014

Thank you for sharing this with us! Mitch and Chris do a great job for us and it looks like they did well for you too.