Buckhannon Toyota

(3.0) 2 Reviews

1 Brushy Fork Road, Buckhannon, WV 26201

Superior truck

by from clarksburg wv |

Super customer service, people were very friendly nice and attention to detail about their trucks, sales. Showed around the lot and told how the model drives, engine styles, and how to get financing. Excellent place to purchase new or used trucks. I am waiting to find the right type of truck for my needs. When I do get ready to buy will purchase at this facility.

Review for Buchannon Toyota 2011

by from Morgantown, WV |

Bad. They are good to your face, make promises. Swear they will deal with you and make sure you will be happy with the deal they made with you. What they say and do are two different things. They made a deal with me on a used Subaru.I was very happy for all of three hours. I was to pick the car up that evening or the next day. They called three hours later and said that they sold it. I really think they didnt want to honor the deal they made with me so they pretended to sell it. It's still listed in their inventory. Either way it's bad business. Dont trust their salesmen.