Charles Maund VW

6900 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78757

New 888-290-8869
Used 888-290-6927
Service 877-463-8530

Austin's #1 VW retailer. Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles. Over 20 banks to finance through. 58 Years in business

Buying a new 2015 Passat at Charles Maund Austin

by from Austin, Texas |

Regi was my sales consultant, he provide me with all the information i needed and put no pressure. I took several weeks to decide, looking at different dealers and different car companies. In the end Regi provide the best deal. The process of buying a new car from begging to end was super. This is my 2nd Passat at Charles Maund and i highly recommend them. Thank you Regi and Charles Maund VW.

March 2, 2015

Thank you Reuben, for taking the time to review your car purchase with Regi and the Charles Maund VW team. It was our pleasure to do business with you and we are glad we could offer you another car purchase experience. Its clients like you that indicate we are doing a good job with hiring, process, and integrity at our dealership. Thank you again ~Management Team at Charles Maund VW

Volkswagen Passat

by from Victoria Texas |

I had an incredible experience with Charles Maund VW. Regi was amazing and stuck with me through the entire process. He is so knowledgeable and so nice, I felt like I had known him forever. Love, Love my VW Passat. I am actually excited for service so I can return and visit the staff. I will be a VW owner for life!!

March 2, 2015

Angie, the pleasure was all ours! You were such a joy to do business with and we are so happy for your new Passat and all the many years of happy ownership it will provide you. We will see you soon, our friend! (PS- Regi has received all the atta-boys because of your review, thank you for taking the time to review his hard work) ~Management Team at Charles Maund VW.

Pre Owned Truck

by from Austin, TX |

I would recommend at least taking a look here first for a used vehicle. My sales person was Matt and he made buying a vehicle easy and no hassle at all. No pushy sales tactics involved, they just let me look at the truck that I wanted and let me test drive it without giving me the pitch. I told them how much I could put down and in 20 minutes I owned a newer truck, unbelievable. Definitely would recommend stopping by here on your hunt for a pre owned vehicle, ask for Matt.

February 2, 2015

"Unbelievable" Thank you so much for highlighting our pre-owned department. We work hard to obtain quality pre-owned vehicles. Like I say, Good People Doing Good Business. No gimmicks here, we have the inventory, you have the desire and the dollars and we can be friends. Thanks again for your review, Matt and his family would appreciate any and all referrals Sincerely, Dale McConnell General Manager

Car purchase at Charles Maund VW

by from Austin, TX |

I enjoyed working with Eiji Evans, the salesmen who I was assigned when I visited Charles Maund VW. I went to this dealer on the advice of the Car Pro team. Eiji was very helpful, knowledgeable about the cars and options, and listened to determine what would be the best options for me. I would recommend going to him if you are in the market for a VW.

February 2, 2015

Thank you Larry for spreading the good word and for trusting Mr. Jerry Reynolds and the CarPro Show. We are proud supporters, affiliates, and friends of the show and I am glad Eiji Evans treated you as such VIP as you are. Thanks for the kind words, Dale McConnell General Manager

Awesome buying experience, the whole team rocks!

by from Austin, TX |

Our sales rep, Tony Rosanno, is the best! From the moment he greeted us until the moment we drove off the lot, the experience was positive and easy. The whole team went above and beyond to find our car - Platinum gray metallic Golf SE TDI- and made sure we were completely satisfied. We were going to purchase the car outright but decided after much discussion with Tony and Jeffrey Payne, the manager, we to lease instead. Its a FUN car to drive. VW got it right! and we are looking forward to our first roadtrip very soon!

February 2, 2015

Proud Owners Of A VW Golf! The North American Car Of The Year! We are so excited with each and every Golf that leaves our showroom. We are more excited that you can validate how easy and willing the staff, here at Maund VW, is to work with. With years of experience in management and in VW consultation we feel we make a pleasant purchase experience. Thank you for taking the time to review Charles Maund Volkswagen, welcome to the family, happy driving, and see you for your first service!

Salesman, Terry Fitzgerald was very professional

by from Austin, Texas |

We were very impressed with sales professional Terry Fitzgerald. He was dedicated to helping us find exactly the right car for our son, and offered very good advice about navigating the waters of buying the best used car for our needs. Very professional.

Sales/Service fiasco

by from Kyle, TX |

I purchased a new car here last week but only one key was ready (the other one was "lost"). That was fine - I told them I didn't mind coming back to pick up the other one when it was located. I get the call this morning from the Sales Dept to come in before noon to pick up the key and have it programmed. I was told it would take an hour so I cleared my morning for the event. I arrived exactly when I was told and the Service Dept informs me that they will not be able to program the key today because they were completely booked. They said the Sales Dept doesn't look at their schedules when booking appointments. Well, that's crazy. I just spent my entire morning on this - not to mention driving 60mi out of my way and I didn't even receive an apology. That's really poor service in my opinion as it would've just taken a phone call.

all done over internet but had a great expierence.

by from San Antonio Texas |

Very pleased with the dealership and hope to see them when I work out some of my personal problems .

Great shopping experience

by from Robinson, TX |

I had been looking for the perfect used vehicle for several months and found the car I was looking for on cars.com. The website led me to Maund Imports, part of the Maund VW pre-owned lot. I had confirmed the vehicle was still there by phone and was greeted by salesman, Dallas, upon arrival. He was knowledgeable about the car and looked up answers to questions I had. He was overly knowledgeable and let me make my own decision without salesman speech or pressure to "seal the deal today". Financing was easy on site and gave me about 1.5% lower financing than my credit union that I had used in the past for previous vehicles. Last vehicle I purchased at another site, took me 3-4 hours of playing the sales game and gimmick supplemental options. Maund Imports made the transaction straight-forward, easy and quick. I also got great resale value for my 97 Honda Civic. Thanks Maund VW for my new Camry Hybrid!!

REVIEW

by from colorado |

salesman i talked to was arrogant and made me feel like i was a kid in a candy store where he can tell me what to buy and what i couldn't buy!really!i thought i was at a premier dealership but i guess i was wrong!good luck buyers....