Cherokee County Toyota

301 Liberty Blvd., Canton, GA 30114

New 866-983-8676
Used 866-983-8672
Service 866-906-7345

We are ready to make you the deal of a lifetime! Absolutely no dealer fees!!

Wonderful Experience

by from Canton, GA |

A great experience all around. Great price, great financing rate. Dudley was a product expert, he programmed my phone and thoroughly went over all of the features of the vehicle. David Watkins was also a big help.

Service dept mgr.

by from Hayesville, Nc. |

Bought 2015 Prius in dec. 2014. Brought vehicle in for first 5,000 mile tire rotation. Had issue with passenger floor mat. They would not make it good at time of service. They called and said they would change out the one floor mat. Now I have to drive 4 1/2 hrs round trip to pick up 1 floor mat. Not good in my book. Thanks to the service manager.

For service take at least half a day off work

by from Canton,GA |

I've been here for all my services since my car was bought brand new. I'm giving less on quality because last time my fluids weren't filled up all the way and this time I'm dinging on customer service. Time from drop off to retrieval of car was three hours. I dropped it off and told them I'd be back in 2 hours. Upon return I was told "the car was not quite done yet but soon". Waited another 40 minutes then checked again and was told "just airing up the tires" and finally got my car after back 3 hours after drop off. That's not acceptable and a complete waste of time. I'd have understood if the waiting room was full of people but that wasn't the case and I thought 2 hours was giving plenty of time to get it done. Don't plan on going back here. If they had told me upfront it would take 3 hours to get my car back I'd not have done that today, now I'm ending up having to take half a day off because of a screw up.

Cherokee Group

by from kennesaw Ga |

The problem with most dealership at market right now is the Liar's around and between sales person and sales manager's,this particular dealer has the most lower professional still on sales side I ever see it,no matter if try to buying Toyota,Ford or Hyundai,always comes with a lot of liar's .wake up calll

Cherokee County Toyota responded to this review

April 13, 2015

Hello Unhappy Customer, we hate to hear that you had a bad experience and pride our self on customers being completely satisfied, which is why this review was a shock to us all. I think you have confused us with another group of dealerships with Cherokee in their name, but is there is anything we can do to help you please call our General Manager Jim Pyron.

Best Car Buying Experience in Years!

by from Roswell, GA |

I purchased a new 2014.5 Camry LE just a few weeks ago from Cherokee Toyota in Canton. Our Salesman was Tony Ahumada, who was very nice, informative and very professional. I have purchased 6 automobiles in the past 6 years and this was by far the best experience. I was not jerked around like I have been by other Dealerships. The Credit Manager, Hamilton, was also very professional and was not pushy when presenting my options. I would highly recommend Cherokee Toyota. In fact, we went back the week after and helped our son's girlfriend purchase a 2014.5 Rav4, and guess what? We received the exact same Exceptional and professional service.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Roswell, GA |

I have never been to a car dealer that did not jerk you around through the entire process of purchasing a car. Cherokee Toyota was the most professional and courteous dealership I have encountered. Our sales associate, Tony Ahumada, worked diligently to provide us with the best price without the back and forth haggling we are all so accustomed to. This experience was actually so wonderful we returned the very next week to buy another car from Cherokee and received the exact same quality of service. Also, they provided the best price in comparison to other dealerships without question. I can only say amazing things about this experience and I guarantee I will return for each and every car that will be purchased in the near future. I highly recommend talking to the sales team and having them find you the car of your dreams at the price you can afford. I wish more dealerships learned from Cherokee Toyota!

Great working with Cherokee Toyota

by from Canton, GA |

My husband and I recently purchased a Sienna from Dave Wheaton, and our buying experience could not have gone smoother. We actually received quotes from a couple of other dealerships, and Cherokee County Toyota gave us the best deal. Also, Dave Wheaton was a pleasure to work with. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle, honest, friendly, and fair. We never felt like he was playing the "sales" game, and appreciated his straightforward, yet kind, demeanor. If you are looking to buy a Toyota, give Dave Wheaton a call!

My confidence is restored here at Cherokee Toyota

by from Ellijay Ga |

I recently gave a poor review below to the sales Dept of Cherokee Toyota. Because I cannot add or subtract to the review I will rewrite or amend to it. I always like to give a 2nd chance especially if I like the product. My wife & I came in last night to purchase a 2014.5 Toyota Camry. I have been so impressed with my 2012, I wanted to make a trade to a 2014 because of a few added options. It was late when we got there and we were greeted by a very nice man Ronnie a sales associate. After a test drive, we decided on Camry SE. The sales manager Stephen Rabern went out of his way to assure us a sound haggle free deal on the car we wanted with no hang ups. The previous experience was a miss understanding which we both discussed. My confidence with this dealership has been restored because of this. Steve is a "Good Guy".....I will continue to do business with this dealership, I love the Toyota Camry and intend to trade here in the future. I would also like to say thanks to Tony, another great sales associate. BTW this is the fastest purchase I have ever made driving away in a brand new Camry...............Thanks

cherokee county toyota sales and service review

by from canton ga |

I have been a customer of Cherokee county Toyota for three and a half years now. Not only does the sales department treat me like I am an actual person. But the service department does as well! My salesman Bill Gilbert has always done everything he could to get me what I want at the price I can afford. I have purchased 4 cars from him so far. My service adviser Gary Price is always there on the phone or in person if I have any questions about what my Toyota needs. He is always quick to actually show me what is wrong on my car not just tell me. That is a big deal to me, not knowing much about cars I always have to trust what I am told. It is a whole lot easier when I am shown the problem.

Excellent Service, FREE Wifi and Clean Facilities

by from Canton, Ga |

I was having problems with my car starting and the service professional Gary Price approached me immediately for help. He gave me his full attention and made me feel at ease in the fact that I was not being taken advantage of as being a woman who is not very knowledgeable in cars. I would most definitely recommend this dealership to others for any or all car issues. I now go for ALL my service and maintenance at Cherokee County Toyota and I only deal with Gary Price....and if he left I would follow. Yes, he is that trustworthy and the over-all customer service was excellent. Also, if you are looking for a CLEAN waiting area inside/outside with FREE WIFI, TV, fresh coffee and free bottle water then you have found your place!

Excellent Service, FREE Wifi and Clean Facilities