Cherokee County Toyota

301 Liberty Blvd., Canton, GA 30114

New 877-243-0924
Used 888-247-9208
Service 866-906-7345

We are ready to make you the deal of a lifetime! Absolutely no dealer fees!!

cherokee county toyota sales and service review

by from canton ga |

I have been a customer of Cherokee county Toyota for three and a half years now. Not only does the sales department treat me like I am an actual person. But the service department does as well! My salesman Bill Gilbert has always done everything he could to get me what I want at the price I can afford. I have purchased 4 cars from him so far. My service adviser Gary Price is always there on the phone or in person if I have any questions about what my Toyota needs. He is always quick to actually show me what is wrong on my car not just tell me. That is a big deal to me, not knowing much about cars I always have to trust what I am told. It is a whole lot easier when I am shown the problem.

Great working with Cherokee Toyota

by from Canton, GA |

My husband and I recently purchased a Sienna from Dave Wheaton, and our buying experience could not have gone smoother. We actually received quotes from a couple of other dealerships, and Cherokee County Toyota gave us the best deal. Also, Dave Wheaton was a pleasure to work with. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle, honest, friendly, and fair. We never felt like he was playing the "sales" game, and appreciated his straightforward, yet kind, demeanor. If you are looking to buy a Toyota, give Dave Wheaton a call!

My confidence is restored here at Cherokee Toyota

by from Ellijay Ga |

I recently gave a poor review below to the sales Dept of Cherokee Toyota. Because I cannot add or subtract to the review I will rewrite or amend to it. I always like to give a 2nd chance especially if I like the product. My wife & I came in last night to purchase a 2014.5 Toyota Camry. I have been so impressed with my 2012, I wanted to make a trade to a 2014 because of a few added options. It was late when we got there and we were greeted by a very nice man Ronnie a sales associate. After a test drive, we decided on Camry SE. The sales manager Stephen Rabern went out of his way to assure us a sound haggle free deal on the car we wanted with no hang ups. The previous experience was a miss understanding which we both discussed. My confidence with this dealership has been restored because of this. Steve is a "Good Guy".....I will continue to do business with this dealership, I love the Toyota Camry and intend to trade here in the future. I would also like to say thanks to Tony, another great sales associate. BTW this is the fastest purchase I have ever made driving away in a brand new Camry...............Thanks

Excellent Service, FREE Wifi and Clean Facilities

by from Canton, Ga |

I was having problems with my car starting and the service professional Gary Price approached me immediately for help. He gave me his full attention and made me feel at ease in the fact that I was not being taken advantage of as being a woman who is not very knowledgeable in cars. I would most definitely recommend this dealership to others for any or all car issues. I now go for ALL my service and maintenance at Cherokee County Toyota and I only deal with Gary Price....and if he left I would follow. Yes, he is that trustworthy and the over-all customer service was excellent. Also, if you are looking for a CLEAN waiting area inside/outside with FREE WIFI, TV, fresh coffee and free bottle water then you have found your place!

Excellent Service, FREE Wifi and Clean Facilities

The VERY BEST SERVICE!

by from Canton, Ga |

I was having problems with my car starting and the service professional Gary Price approached me immediately for help. He gave me his full attention and made me feel at ease in the fact that I was not being taken advantage of as being a woman who is not very knowledgeable in cars. I would most definitely recommend this dealership to others for any or all car issues. I now go for all my service and maintenance at Cherokee County Toyota and I only deal with Gary Price....and if he left I would follow. Yes, he is that trustworthy and the over-all customer service was excellent. Also, if you are looking for a CLEAN waiting area with a TV and FREE wifi then you have found your place!

Nasty per owned sales manager

by from Ellijay |

I don't do many reviews but after my experience at this dealership and 3 days to cool off i though I should write one. First off I have purchased 3 cars from here in the last 6 years. After my visit last week with my son to trade in a car that has all changed. I don't want to drag this on so I will cut to the chase. The sales consultant was very nice and worked with us on a pre-owned car. After they did a test drive and came back with offer on my sons car they offered almost 4000 dollars below fair value trade in using Black Book which is on Toyota's web site. We both told the salesman the offer for our car was a way to low. So the poor salesman went back& forth to his boss. after hearing loud voices coming from the Bull pit out front my son was offered 500 dollars more and again we said to low. The sales boss or manager then stormed into the salesman's office and completely insulted us by telling is to be quite and let him explain. He wanted to know where we got the information for my sons car and my son told him Kelly Blue book, NADA and the one on the Toyota site Black book. He then told us we don't go by any of that and we use our own data. my son was even willing to go to the lowest fair value listed price on Black Book, The sales boss didn't even care or consider what options were on my sons trade in and they even test drove it. We felt so intimidated and disgusted we just wanted to leave. I was a valued customer and I still like the Toyota product, but there are many other dealers I can make a purchase from in the near future. My advise to this Toyota dealer..... send that pre owned pit boss to school on how to treat customers and tell him to check his ownToyota's web site if he wants to learn anything about Fair Market value AS LISTED on the FRONT page of the Toyota web site. In Being honest I have had good experiences in the past with buying my last 3 cars along with the service, that is why I referred my son to come in. needless to say I was embarrassed for referring my son and both of us were insulted by the actions of this man. Toyota just lost a perspective customer and possibly a once devoted customer

Not Impressed

by from Canton, Ga |

Would not go back there. I tried calling back several times with no response. I guess they only want rich people and people with good credit shopping there. I needed help and answers.

Can no longer recommend

by from Jasper, Ga |

Used to business here and was satisfied with both sales and service. Had serviced my new car there for years. Lately they have stooped low in their service practices. My wife took our car in for service several months ago and they told her our car needed new tires. Had new Michelins on the car and couldn't believe it. They made her wait for 3 hours before our car was ready for just a minimal service. I believe it was because she refused several "recommended services or repairs". Haven't been back since. Nor do I intend to. Will look elsewhere when I'm ready to buy again. By the way, I am absolutely completely satisfied with our Toyota car. i'm highly sold on the brand--just not this dealership.

BEWARE

by from Canton |

I had my transmission fluid changed at a local shop. I actually saw them put new fluid in. I carried my toyota down to Cherokee for an oil change and they stated that I needed to change my transmission fluid... it was very dark! They also stated that that my valve covers were leaking and tightening would not be a solution and gave me a repair estimate for hundreds of dollars. I went home and tighten the valve covers and guess what-- no leaks.

Best Buying Experience Ever!

by from Kennesaw, Ga. |

When I read some of the other reviews on Cherokee County Toyota, I thought, "They must be talking about somewhere else. I had the best buying experience ever. I communicated with David Wheaton, Internet Manager from Cherokee. His offer to me blew everyone else out of the water. Another dealership was angered when I told them what Cherokee's offer was, and said that they were trying to sell me a Camry L, and not an LE. Well, guess what, I bought a Camry LE, with floor mats and power seats at less money than some dealerships were getting for the Camry L. It is absolutely beautiful, and we love it! I would recommend Cherokee Toyota anytime. David Wheaton's word was gold. I went to his office, he sold me the car for the exact price to the penny that he had quoted, and the car was ready within about an hour. I have another friend that bought his Camry here, and drives from Marietta to Canton to get it serviced, as well. His feelings are the same as mine. No need to shop around, just call David Wheaton!

Cherokee County Toyota responded to this review

August 26, 2013

Richard - thank you for the glowing review! We look forward to serving you & your friends and family for years to come! Please reach out to me anytime! Dave Wheaton - Internet Manager