Chuck Hutton Toyota Scion

4601 Hutton Way, Memphis, TN 38116

Used 800-535-6710

New RAV4

by from Arlington, TN |

I was orignally dealing with them on a different color, but went in to look at another and ended up buying it. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I went in there having done all my research on invoice price, fair market value, and sticker price. I told them what I wanted to pay and what I wanted for my trade (also the highest offer from any other dealer) and on the very first negotiation pass the deal was done. I was in and out of finance so fast I was shocked.

September 28, 2013

Sorry for the slow response. But we wanted to thank you for doing business with us. Please, if there is anything we can ever do, just let us know. And we will see you next time. Again, thank you! Enjoy!

MS. Smythia

by from Camden, TN |

I was helping to purchase a car for my mother. I called the day before, I asked them if the Scion had a satellite radio they said yes, it didn't. I gave them all the information they needed and they said my mothers credit was approved through Toyota it was not. I took my 82 year old mother to Memphis over a 100 miles only to be treated quite rudely. So we will purchase a car elsewhere.

May 19, 2013

Thank you for the review. We hate that we weren't able to help you and your mother, especially after you made such a long trip. It's unfortunate. We reviewed everything in regards to your visit. We found that a little more information at the beginning of the process would have helped us both. In the same respect, we are fortunate that incidents like this are rare and very uncommon for us. Again, thank you for the review.

Great service and prices!

by from Arlington, TN |

They gave me the best trade in for my car (out of 4 dealerships I went to) and got me a great deal on a car. I did not have any specific car I was looking for, interior space and horsepower were my main focus. The salesperson went through my exact needs and we looked at several new and used cars before I found the one I liked the best. The other dealerships I went to just kept pushing me to their finance manager to close the deal. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new Toyota or any of their used vehicles.

November 9, 2013

Better late than never. We appreciate the review and we hope to see you in the future!

Great Atmosphere, Great Experience

by from Memphis, TN |

We were ready to upgrade our vehicle to a SUV. We started checking out the ones we liked and narrowed it down to a Nissan Pathfinder or Toyota Highlander. Our first stop was at Landers Nissan in Southaven. Big mistake! We were misinformed about the vehicle and the Internet sales manager (whom I had been emailing with) would not even introduce himself to us. Needless to say we did not buy a Pathfinder that day. After that awful experience, we decided to check out the Highlander (in person). I fell in love...not only with the vehicle but with the staff as well. Our salesman was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. The entire atmosphere was very relaxing, not anything like what we had experienced at Landers. We purchased the SUV and walked out of the dealership satisfied with every detail of buying the car. This experience was exactly the way it should be when you buy a car...enjoyable!

August 31, 2011

Thank you so much for the feedback. We very much appreciate your comments. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.