Chuck Hutton Toyota Scion

4601 Hutton Way, Memphis, TN 38116

New 877-360-3967 New 877-360-3967
Used 877-279-4900 Used 877-279-4900
Service 877-401-2354 Service 877-401-2354

Drive a Bargain! Drive a Hutton!

Work Car

by from Memphis, TN |

I recently wanted a car for my daily commute to work, i had my old Toyota for many year and never had any maintenance issues but wanted a upgrade. I shopped around at other Toyota but this one is by far the best in Memphis straight upfront pricing and haggle free shopping. i ended up purchasing the Scion Ia what a great car for the price. Has everything one would need for a short trip to work and has all the safety feature even with the cost.

February 6, 2016

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We appreciate the review! And we appreciate you doing business with us! Please let us know if we can do anything else!

Great Services

by from Memphis |

Great servcies, excellent saleperson and wonderful staffs

April 27, 2016

Thank you Sarah! Please let us know if we can do anything else! We appreciate you. Again, thanks!

Great customer care!

by from Hernando |

We recently bought a used Camry from this dealership and we were very pleased. We had to come back for some small dent repair, and they did a great job fixing those. Our salesman was Napoleon. He was professional, through and through! He explained everything about the car. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and professional.

April 22, 2016

Thank you M Stars! We are glad that you took time to write the review and for doing business with us. We will let Napoleon know. Again, thank you!

Great Service! Excellent towards return customers!

by from Memphis, TN |

2nd trip to this dealer. Totaled previous car. Toyota/Chuck Hutton got me a great deal on a replacement with a nice discount as a return customer! Both trips were speedy and I was able to find the car I wanted and complete the purchase process within a couple hours. Service area is great too with complementary shuttle service! Great choice for folks looking for a Toyota in the South Memphis area.

April 22, 2016

Hey RCASH! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We appreciate the kind review. As always, please let us know if we can ever do anything. Again, thanks!

New Vehicles

by from Lawrenceburg Tn |

I have purchased 3 vehicles in about a year from Chuck Hutton from Steve McFarland. Steve McFarland is excellent... I would highly recommend him... Chuck Hutton in Memphis is worth the drive, being we are like 4 hours away.

April 23, 2016

Thank you Kristy! We appreciate all the business and the review! We will let Steve know about the review! Again, thanks!

Chuck Hutton Toyota Scion Memphis TN

by from Memphis TN |

We bought a 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid. They had to find it and bring it to Memphis. We traded in our old car and our salesperson, Steve McFarland, was a delight throughout the process as were the other members of the staff.

April 18, 2016

Hey Anne! We hope you enjoy your new Highlander! Those hybrids are great! Please let us know if you have anymore questions. And thank you for the review! We appreciate it!

Mike Hinkle at Chuck Hutton Toyota Scion

by from Southaven, MS |

Have bought two new trucks and leased two vehicles from Mike Hinkle at Chuck Hutton Toyota and I am very happy with the service and ease of the transactions. The sales and service departments are Five Star Quality!

April 17, 2016

Thank you so much for the Five Star Review! And thank you for all the years of business! We appreciate you!

Great Services

by from Memphis TN |

A big thank you to the members of Chuck Hutton Toyota Scion. I received superb service from the salesmen to the financial officer to the vehicle service team. A special thanks to Earl my salesman who worked diligently to make sure I was satisfied with the vehicle I purchased in all aspects. I can't wait to return for my first service and receive my complimentary nail spa. LOL!

March 23, 2016

Thank you so much! Don't forget, Lina does manicures every Wednesday and Thursday, 9-3! We will see you then. Again, thank you!

Car Service

by from Memphis, TN |

LOVE LOVE LOVE Chuck Hutton. I've been dealing with them for 3 years now, and I have a great experience each time. Except once, but the lady was new. Lol. Anyway, David Hayes gave me a great deal and really took care of me. My boyfriend hounded hi, with questions and he handled it so well.

March 23, 2016

Jess! Thank you for the great review and all the years of loyal business. We will let David know. Again, thanks! We appreciate you!

Great Experience!

by from Memphis, Tn |

David Hayes was my salesman. He was awesome. He took his time and didn't just sell me a car, because I am a woman. He made sure that the vehicle I chose was the best fit for me. He was very pleasant and professional. He made sure that every process was easy for me. I love my vehicle, I have a 2016 Scion iA! Please see David Hayes he cares about his customers.

March 14, 2016

David is awesome. And thank you for the 5 star review! Please let us know if we can do anything else. Again, thank you!