Classic Toyota/Scion/Kia

515 N Green Bay Rd, Waukegan, IL 60085

New 866-939-4082 New 866-939-4082
Used 866-981-1132 Used 866-981-1132
Service 866-551-5812 Service 866-551-5812

The Friendliest Place in Town!

Great Service

by from Winthrop harbor,IL |

Great service.They explained everything well, ordered the part I needed and installed it and I walked away happy. As simple as that

August 5, 2015

Great cars great service

by from Highland Park |

Just leased my 3rd car from Classic. The sales staff is friendly, professional, and best of all found me a deal within my budget. Toyota makes excellent vehicles, so I'm very happy with price and quality. The customer waiting area is comfortable with many amenities. Classic Toyota is a "class" act.

December 3, 2015

Leo Melesio

by from Round Lake, IL |

Had an amazing experience with Mr. Leo Melesio of Classic Toyota. He took his time to talk to me personally and get me the best deal he could offer. Thank you Classic for my new 2015 Camry, I love it.

November 10, 2015

That is great to hear! Thank you for your business.

Inform pricing before work .Cabin filter 50.00!!!

by from waukegan il |

this particular Toyota dealer charged me almost $50 for a cabin filter which at the time I approved but I did not know what a cabin filter was when they said they were going to replace my filters I assumed it was regular air filters I did not know there was even a cabin filter in a car. this company needs to inform the customer on all their prices before they do the work especially not understanding that not everybody is car savvy and I think that given him an advantage that we do not have as a customer I will not return to this place and I will find another Toyota dealer that I can trust to be more honest with me about pricing. .

April 20, 2015

We pride ourselves on our customer service. The Director of Parts and Service would like to speak with you about your service visit. If you have a few minutes please call Bill King at (847)336-4300. Thank you in advance for your time.

3 hr trip wasted because they misrepresented the c

by from Indianapolis |

I saw a Honda Ridgeline on line I had been looking for. After several emails where I asked about condition of the interior and exterior. Was told they where in really good shape and only showed typical things for a 7 yr old car. What a joke. The front bumper had hole in it and another area was cracked. On the drivers side door there was tan paint spot about 2" x 2" and the car was blue. The roof of the car was bad looking with tree sap stains all over. The underneath side was very rusty as if it had been sitting in water. Rust in engine area and all the fitting and underneath side of hood. None of these things are typical for 7 yrs old car. Then when they are looking at our trade in, three younger guys go out to look at it. One gets in to test drive. Before he pulls out one of the others jumps on the running board and holds on to the roof rack and goes for a small ride on the side of my car. When he jumps off he and the other guy are laughing until they look up and see me and then point at me and turn and laugh again. Then after they give me the offer and I said I will not do anything on the vehicle. As I am walking past mangers desk the sales rep is telling them it is not a deal. His boss responds "What he is not countering the offer, What a jerk." Now that is the kind of customer service that makes you a good dealership. 3 .5 hrs up and 3.5 hrs home for nothing because they cannot be honest. I wasted about 25 gallons of gas and a day of my time.

Great Experience

by from Gurnee IL |

I recently purchased a 2015 Camry from Classic Toyota Waukegan. Scott was so helpful and personable, it made buying a car a pleasure. He was honest and worked on our behalf to get us the car we wanted at the monthly price we were looking to pay. It felt like spending time with a good friend! He helped me transfer my belongings to the new car and even synced my phone to the car before I left. We will definitely return to Toyota when we trade in our car and will ask for Scott!

March 30, 2015

That is great to hear! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us an online review. Thank you for your business.

Leonid Katsnelson

by from Waukegan |

Leo made it easy to buy my new Prius C. As he was dealing with a non-tech senior, going over seemingly simple features more than once didn't deter him. As a matter of fact, he ended up linking my phone to the car himself. Thank you Leo, doing business with you and Classic Toyota was a nice experience.

March 30, 2015

Classic Kia Waukegan

by from Beach Park,IL |

I was so doubtful about buying a new car. The process is never easy. Everything changed the day we walked into Classic Kia. Cody made buying a new car a happy experience from start to finish. We talked to him over the phone and told him what we were looking for and what what had to work with. Cody and Ryan went above and beyond and made this the most pleasent experience ever! We left there in our new 2015 Kia Soul with our heads held high and happy! I can honestly say these guys could not be any more honest then they are. Thank you!

March 23, 2015

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your experience.

Like Family

by from Libertyville, IL |

I have a very interesting relationship with car dealerships as a whole, I don't like them and they don't like me. I have always felt its like trying to talk to Sinatra about maybe seeing it my way for a change. Then Classic Toyota comes along like a spring breeze in the middle of winter carrying with it the fresh fragrance of daffodils and lilacs, blue sky and temperatures you are not talking about every time you step outside. The popcorn is fresh, the coffee delicious and water filtered, what more could a guy as for in the first 4 1/2 minutes of walking through the door. Well, instead of feeling like you just walked into a beehive, like most dealerships, trying to figure out how not to get dipped in honey and stung before escaping with your life, Classic is CLASSY right down to their nameplates and polished shoes. Not a bad apple in the bunch, I have never experience a group people who not only know about the cars they sale, "oh, yes this has 250 hp, blah, blah." but genuinely wanted to get to know me as a person first, it was like I was some long lost brother they hadn't seen in 20 years. How is the wife and kids, the vacation we took last summer, how's your golf game, hey lets go out and hit a few sometime. I can see why people have been working here for 15 years, and buying cars here for 15 years, its family! So, what you say? What about buying a car here? Well, they asked me what I really wanted to buy, I told them what I wanted. Answer, we'll find it for you, period, it wasn't even a Toyota. Two days later I got a call, "you want to come over and take a look?" Stunned is putting mildly. Next was signing the line. Most times when it comes to meeting with the finance department, you would rather run through a field of thistles. Not here, they make all the paperwork seem as effortless as sitting on the beach and getting a tan. To seal the deal as I was walking out the door with the keys in my hand, Mr. J was standing there looking at my wheels and asked, "first time here?" "No, actually my 2nd and I don't think I will every look at another place every again." I said. He smiled, "I've been buying cars here for 20 years... you play golf?" My hats off to Jim Hudson, Mark Andrews, Mark Saddaca, Leo in sales, Adam in Service, and the rest of the lot, no pun intended!

January 26, 2015

That is great to hear! Thank you for your business.

Kia Optima Purchase

by from Racine, Wisconsin |

We recently purchased a 2013 Kia Optima SXL from Classic Kia in Waukegan. Our salesperson Pete Smith was knowledgeable and very helpful. We were able to quickly negotiate a fair price for the car we liked along with a very fair offer on our trade in vehicle. The sales staff was helpful and not at all friendly. If you are looking for a low pressure buying experience I recommend you give them a look.

January 6, 2015