Classic Toyota/Scion/Kia

425 N Green Bay Rd, Waukegan, IL 60085

New 866-939-4082
Used 866-981-1132
Service 866-551-5812

The Friendliest Place in Town!

Great Customer sales service, beautiful facility!

by from Milwaukee Wi. |

Thanks Pete Smith great customer service, Thanks Classic Kia for having a great saleman like Pete, I love my new Kia Sportage EX Premuim AWD, had one the best experiences buying a new car, will refer any one looking for Kia to Pete Great Guy Thanks!

June 4, 2014

Awesome experience

by from Waukhega,il |

My sales person Jessie was awesome the entire process of buying a car was made super easy by these experienced sales people.

August 12, 2014

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about us.

Classic Toyota is really only place to buy a car

by from Lake Bluff, IL |

I bought a car from classic a few years ago and we went back again over this past weekend. everyone was very friendly as per usual. I believe it was Kevin who helped us out. he was great and we will certainly be back there again!

April 16, 2014

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us an online review.

New Toyota Prius

by from Skokie IL. |

I knew I wanted a Toyota Prius, and I was looking for the one I wanted. After going to several dealerships, I emailed Classic Toyota in Waukegan IL., and began communicating with Kevin Michelson. He asked me what I wanted and was very thorough in making sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted. After a few emails back and forth, Kevin invited me in to see the car that I was searching for. I thought he would be trying to sell me the car as soon as I walked in, but instead there was no pressure to buy. Kevin M. at Classic Toyota went above and beyond any other sales person I spoke with, and he will be my first and only stop for my next Toyota.

April 16, 2014

Happy to hear you had such a great experience! Thank you for your business.

good expierence

by from Hickory Hills il |

I bought new Toyota Tundra few weeks ago in Classic Toyota , everything was very easy and simple , no games , salesman Jim Madsen was very helpful

April 7, 2014

Great salesman, fast service

by from Antioch, IL |

Salesman Justan Avakian could not have made us any happier! We love our new Toyota Corolla and got it for a price we could afford. Thanks so very much, Justan for your great service. The Service Department was very busy the day I came for my first service, but they bent over backward to meet my needs. The service was done in a timely manner and I enjoyed meeting the service manager.

April 7, 2014

bad car deal

by from kenosha wi |

we bought a used 2008 GMC acadia during a snow storm and couldn't check it out good.we thought it was a great deal now we find out why.we got home and the rear hatch wouldn't open .they fixed that ,then I rotated the tires and found out the car had a blown front strut and a coolant leak.we haven't even put 700 miles on the car yet,they wont stand behind repairing the car.they want me to pay for the repair. saying the car wouldn't have passed inspection like this .bull the car passed with a bad door hatch what else was missed. we noticed coolant drips in our drive way but didn't think it was this car as we have others that pull into our drive way. but when I rotated the tires and everything on the drive train on the right front was covered in oil from the blown strut that just don't happen over night THE DEALER CLEARY DIDNT INSPECT THIS CAR COMPLETLY OR WAS JUST TO CHEAP TO FIX THE STUFF NEEDED THATS WHY THEY OFFERED ME SO MUCH FOR MY TRADE IN

New KIA Sorento

by from Third lake, IL |

Just bought a new 2014 AWD KIA Sorento with the convenience package. Ricky Taylor was my salesman and the GM, Rick Danca helped finalize the deal. I think I got a very fair overall price. I traded in a 2004 Chevy Venture mini-van with 160K miles (because I was not expecting to make a deal that day, the car wasn't even detailed) and I got much more than I expected on the trade-in. The negotiations were polite and friendly even though I pushed them quite a bit. With my good credit I was able to get 1.9% financing over 6 years, to bring the car into the monthly payment range I could afford. They did not have the car on the lot I wanted, so they said they would find one for me at another dealer. By the time I got home, I had a voicemail from them saying they found my car and asked if I wanted to come back and pick it up same day. I had a social commitment that evening so I told them I was squeezed for time. When I went back, they knew I was in a hurry, and they flew through the paperwork, and in the meantime the finance manager found an even lower rate for me. Once we finished the paperwork, my salesman Ricky took me through all the features of the car and all it's electronics system. One of the systems was relatively new and sophisticated, so he grabbed a 2nd salesman to make sure they were explaining it clearly. That was really nice, and they made me feel important to them. My fiance' had bought a car from them 3 years ago, and he's the one who pointed me to Ricky Taylor.

March 18, 2014

Happy to hear you had such a great experience with us. We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us an online review. Thank you for your business!

Great experience

by from Bristol, Wisconsin |

My husband and I are both rather conservative in our approach to purchases. When it comes to purchasing a large item, like a car we are even more cautious. We like to do our research, check around and then check again. We appreciate salespeople that are straightforward and realize that customers are intelligent and have done their research. We received a warm, but professional welcome at Classic Toyota from Justan Avakian. Justan was knowledgeable and informative, sharing what he knew about the product and its different options. We did not feel pressured even though we knew Justan wanted to make the sale. After checking other dealerships we came back to Classic and sealed the deal with Justan. The process was painless and speedy. Justan went over the car with us explaining where everything was. He was a pleasure to do business with. Justan also followed up by telling us to call him with any questions at all. We love our Camry?thanks Justan!

February 20, 2014

Happy to hear you had such a great experience! Thank you for your business.

Honest, Friendly, and most importantly, NO GAMES!

by from Genoa, IL |

It was amazing. The other morning I asked Classic Kia via email to confirm the price of a new Soul listed on their web site, (I wanted the with taxes and fees grand total, out the door price) they responded promptly & courteously, and I wasn't pressured to "come in immediately". A bit of additional online research convinced me that this deal probably wouldn't last long, so that same evening I drove 80 miles to complete the transaction -- which was the smoothest vehicle purchase I've been involved in, ever! (I'm 45, so I've been around a few deals) ** About me: I'm a hardworking guy with a family, so I value my time just as much if not more than my money, and I wasted neither during my visit. I'm also the type of person who does a lot of research but typically doesn't leave feedback, (I know, I'm an information leech) but when I experience something that I believe truly deserves recognition, I step up and do the right thing. Classic Kia earned a customer for life by treating me right!

February 11, 2014

Superior Internet Sales Department

by from Mendota, IL |

This is the second Toyota Dealer I have found that sticks to their Internet price quotes (the other one is Bill Walsh Toyota in Ottawa, IL). I have bought many new Toyotas and prefer to not go to the dealer until I have correct information from them. It has been my experience that several Toyota dealers just use their Internet quotes to lowball you and get you into the showroom so they can do some fast talking. This was not the case with Classic Toyota. Jim Madsen (Internet sales) and Jim Hudson (General Manager) honored the exact Edmunds.com price for my trade. I really appreciate that they did not engage in any "game playing." I traded a 2013 Sienna Limited for a 2014 Sienna Limited without any hassles or wasted time. Driving 130 miles to this dealership was well worth it. Thanks, Jim and Jim, for a great trade experience. It is nice to deal with honest people.

January 20, 2014