Classic Toyota/Scion/Kia

515 N Green Bay Rd, Waukegan, IL 60085

New 866-939-4082
Used 866-981-1132
Service 866-551-5812

The Friendliest Place in Town!

Kia Optima Purchase

by from Racine, Wisconsin |

We recently purchased a 2013 Kia Optima SXL from Classic Kia in Waukegan. Our salesperson Pete Smith was knowledgeable and very helpful. We were able to quickly negotiate a fair price for the car we liked along with a very fair offer on our trade in vehicle. The sales staff was helpful and not at all friendly. If you are looking for a low pressure buying experience I recommend you give them a look.

January 5, 2015

Like Family

by from Libertyville, IL |

I have a very interesting relationship with car dealerships as a whole, I don't like them and they don't like me. I have always felt its like trying to talk to Sinatra about maybe seeing it my way for a change. Then Classic Toyota comes along like a spring breeze in the middle of winter carrying with it the fresh fragrance of daffodils and lilacs, blue sky and temperatures you are not talking about every time you step outside. The popcorn is fresh, the coffee delicious and water filtered, what more could a guy as for in the first 4 1/2 minutes of walking through the door. Well, instead of feeling like you just walked into a beehive, like most dealerships, trying to figure out how not to get dipped in honey and stung before escaping with your life, Classic is CLASSY right down to their nameplates and polished shoes. Not a bad apple in the bunch, I have never experience a group people who not only know about the cars they sale, "oh, yes this has 250 hp, blah, blah." but genuinely wanted to get to know me as a person first, it was like I was some long lost brother they hadn't seen in 20 years. How is the wife and kids, the vacation we took last summer, how's your golf game, hey lets go out and hit a few sometime. I can see why people have been working here for 15 years, and buying cars here for 15 years, its family! So, what you say? What about buying a car here? Well, they asked me what I really wanted to buy, I told them what I wanted. Answer, we'll find it for you, period, it wasn't even a Toyota. Two days later I got a call, "you want to come over and take a look?" Stunned is putting mildly. Next was signing the line. Most times when it comes to meeting with the finance department, you would rather run through a field of thistles. Not here, they make all the paperwork seem as effortless as sitting on the beach and getting a tan. To seal the deal as I was walking out the door with the keys in my hand, Mr. J was standing there looking at my wheels and asked, "first time here?" "No, actually my 2nd and I don't think I will every look at another place every again." I said. He smiled, "I've been buying cars here for 20 years... you play golf?" My hats off to Jim Hudson, Mark Andrews, Mark Saddaca, Leo in sales, Adam in Service, and the rest of the lot, no pun intended!

January 26, 2015

That is great to hear! Thank you for your business.

2015 Kia Soul

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience at Classic Kia was better than expected. Cody was the dealer I dealt with and he was laid back and not pushy at all. I appreciated that quality about him, and hope to deal with another like him in the future. I never felt pressured, or schmoozed, or overly taken advantage of. It was refreshing to deal with someone like him who did not have that typical car salesman personality. The financing part was a bit confusing as I had to finance a minimum amount, which was more than I actually owed, but it was worked out. There were no strange ?additional? charges that I have seen in the past, and no attitude when saying ?No? to the extras which I definitely appreciate. I also felt I got a more than fair amount for my trade in. All in all it was a much better experience than I have had in a long time, and I would definitely refer others to this particular dealership. Everyone I spoke with was pleasant, friendly, and in general seemed fair.

December 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with us. We appreciate your business.

New Sportage

by from Gurnee, IL |

If you are looking to buy a new vehicle, I cannot recommend Jennifer P enough! She was straightforward, willing to work with pricing, and it was completely stress free. I was in and out of the dealership in no time with my new Sportage. I couldn't be happier.

December 9, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to leave an online review about your experience with us. Thank you for your business!

new car lease, great service!

by from Great Lakes, IL |

I came in with some minor damage to my previous KIA (2013 KIA Optima) after looking at the selection of vehicles in the showroom floor, and talking to a sales rep (Jennifer) i decided to re-lease a newer KIA. She helped me out with getting into a new lease with ease. The whole process was easy, and i was given help i needed to transfer over into a new vehicle. She was polite and addressed all my needs. I will continue my business with Classic Kia everytime i need a new, and even used car. the Building itself was great, clean and felt comfortable to be in, with no stress from the staff. overall wonderful car buying/leasing time. thanks Jennifer!

December 3, 2014

Great to hear! Thank you for your business.

Recommend but...

by from Beach park, il |

I lease my first corolla S with the help of Ruben. I am recommending him to whoever goes to this dealer. He accommodates your needs and assist you to the best service he can give. Though I was disappointed with his co-worker who was assisting me with my trade-in when Ruben was busy. I did not get much wiith my trade value and lease options. However, all-in-all I am happy with my Corolla.

December 3, 2014

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience.

Purchase of Kia

by from Waukegan IL |

I came in not sure if I wanted a new Kia but in the end i did purchase one. Juan Ortiz was very friendly and not at all pushing for a sale. He gave me sevetal prices on different models until i made a decision. Very easy from start to finish of sale.

November 6, 2014

Easy Purchase of kia

by from Waukegan IL |

This was a nice experience i was not sure if I was going to purchase a new car in the end I did. Juan Ortiz was friendly, not at all pushing for the sale and gave me several quotes on different models before I made my decision. Very easy from start to finish

November 6, 2014

Thank you for your business!

Cesar Galvin is amazing, he deserves a promotion!

by from Waukegan, IL |

I walked in to Kia needing help on getting more information on how to add auto start to my car, how much the cost will be and how long it will take. Then Cesar approached me asking me how my day was and what brought me there. His tone of voice was very clear and you can tell right away that he has great customer experience. He answered every question I had and for the one question he wasn't sure of, he went and asked his supervisor . I'm glad he was honest and truthful. We set up a date and time that was convenient for me to leave my car at the car shop and to little that I knew, my car had the auto start installed so quickly and at such a low cost! I am so happy with my purchase but what helped a lot was the help of Cesar.

November 3, 2014

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you taking the time to post a review about us.

Mark Andrews Classic Toyota- OUTSTANDING Manager!

by from Kenosha WI |

Mark Andrews is an outstanding Sales Manager at Classic Toyota. He has sold me two vehicles and he's sold my family numerous vehicles over the years. To begin with he's just a super nice person with a remarkable ability to connect with people and customers. He's personable and friendly. He makes buying a vehicle an interaction rather than a transaction. He truly cares for what makes his customers happy and appears to really enjoy his job and do it very well. I trust Mark Andrews and I don't trust any car dealers! He goes above and beyond the call of his job all the time. If there's anything that is even a small inconvenience, Mark will do it for us. Example- we needed an auto starter put on our new Rav4 and rather than me bringing my car in, he stopped by our home and dropped off a car so I didn't have to go to the Toyota dealer until the next day. He made it very convenient for me to get this service work done. He has given me and our family his cell phone number and last Spring we were in Door Co. with my dad and something wasn't working correctly in his Toyota Sienna and I called Mark Andrews (on vacation) and he told us what button t push to make the Sienna work correctly. It's these little things that make Mark stand out above any other car sales men (or women) that I've ever worked with. People that sell cars have a reputation of always manipulating customers to make them feel like their getting a deal, but they're really not. I don't feel that with Mark. He is transparent with his numbers and offers and shows us exactly where and why he's offering whatever for a trade in. I trust Mark with buying a car and will always work with him when we need a new vehicle. He even called my aunt in CA and helped her make a decision for purchasing her Rav 4 over Labor Day weekend. Mark is very knowledgeable and doesn't waste any time. He's trustworthy and happy if his customers are happy. We will always work with Mark and know he will continue to be a success at Classic Toyota.

September 18, 2014

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Awesome experience

by from Waukhega,il |

My sales person Jessie was awesome the entire process of buying a car was made super easy by these experienced sales people.

August 12, 2014

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about us.