Classic Toyota/Scion/Kia

515 N Green Bay Rd, Waukegan, IL 60085

New 866-939-4082
Used 866-981-1132
Service 866-551-5812

The Friendliest Place in Town!

new car lease, great service!

by from Great Lakes, IL |

I came in with some minor damage to my previous KIA (2013 KIA Optima) after looking at the selection of vehicles in the showroom floor, and talking to a sales rep (Jennifer) i decided to re-lease a newer KIA. She helped me out with getting into a new lease with ease. The whole process was easy, and i was given help i needed to transfer over into a new vehicle. She was polite and addressed all my needs. I will continue my business with Classic Kia everytime i need a new, and even used car. the Building itself was great, clean and felt comfortable to be in, with no stress from the staff. overall wonderful car buying/leasing time. thanks Jennifer!

December 3, 2014

Great to hear! Thank you for your business.

Easy Purchase of kia

by from Waukegan IL |

This was a nice experience i was not sure if I was going to purchase a new car in the end I did. Juan Ortiz was friendly, not at all pushing for the sale and gave me several quotes on different models before I made my decision. Very easy from start to finish

November 6, 2014

Thank you for your business!

Cesar Galvin is amazing, he deserves a promotion!

by from Waukegan, IL |

I walked in to Kia needing help on getting more information on how to add auto start to my car, how much the cost will be and how long it will take. Then Cesar approached me asking me how my day was and what brought me there. His tone of voice was very clear and you can tell right away that he has great customer experience. He answered every question I had and for the one question he wasn't sure of, he went and asked his supervisor . I'm glad he was honest and truthful. We set up a date and time that was convenient for me to leave my car at the car shop and to little that I knew, my car had the auto start installed so quickly and at such a low cost! I am so happy with my purchase but what helped a lot was the help of Cesar.

November 3, 2014

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you taking the time to post a review about us.

Best service here thanks Jeffrey Grahovac!

by from Gurnee |

Many thanks for the excellent customer service Jeffrey Grahovac! I love my new car!!!

October 23, 2013

We appreciate your business! Thank you for taking the time to leave us an online review.

Great Dealership, wonderful Sales Rep!!!

by from Chicago IL |

This was my first time at Classic Toyota for service - While waiting for my vehicle I happened to step into the dealership to browse their new car selection. Randy Meyer ended up greeting me. He was super friendly and couldn't be nicer. He has great product knowledge and was able to answer all my questions - I can't wait to go back and purchase from him in a few months when I will be looking to buy a new car.

June 27, 2013

Thank you for the compliments!