Classic Toyota/Scion/Kia

515 N Green Bay Rd, Waukegan, IL 60085

New 866-939-4082
Used 866-981-1132
Service 866-551-5812

The Friendliest Place in Town!

Great Dealership, wonderful Sales Rep!!!

by from Chicago IL |

This was my first time at Classic Toyota for service - While waiting for my vehicle I happened to step into the dealership to browse their new car selection. Randy Meyer ended up greeting me. He was super friendly and couldn't be nicer. He has great product knowledge and was able to answer all my questions - I can't wait to go back and purchase from him in a few months when I will be looking to buy a new car.

June 27, 2013

Thank you for the compliments!

The best from start to finish

by from Gurnee, IL |

I went back to Classic Toyota to purchase another vehicle. The sales person, Randy Meyer, made the experience even better. He listened to my needs, found the vehicle I was interested in, had me take a test drive to be sure it was the right choice, then worked on getting me an excellent deal. There was no pressure, no hard sales pitch, just an honest and sincere approach to make the experience wonderful. I highly recommend the dealership and Randy anyone looking for a vehicle. I service my other Toyota at Classic and would go to no one else.

June 27, 2013

Ms. Aura H.

by from Highland Park |

The idea that Toyota vehicles sell themselves, to those who have experienced inimitable quality and stayed with the brand, is worth mentioning. Finding a dealer where integrity meets product happens at Classic Toyota. My experience there was all favorable. Spacious, clean, laid back atmosphere. All my questions were handled by Randy Meyer, who knows his facts, knows inventory, and welcomes you to the car buying experience with clear honesty. I look forward to returning to this dealership and working with Mr. Meyer in the future.

December 27, 2012

Thank you for leaving us a review.

leasing a new toyota from Classic Toyota

by from skokie,il |

Just leased my fourth Toyota from Classic Toyota, and Im a very happy customer. First time with the same salesman Michael, and couldnt of had a more pleasant experience. Same management there for all 4 leases, which gives me great confort. Will continue to recomend my friends.

December 15, 2012

Thank you for your business! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback about your experiences with us.

Great clean facility and couteous staff.

by from Romeoville,IL |

Actually located the car at Classic Toyota and decided to drive out to look at it. The drive was 2 hours to get there and I am happy we did. We purchased a used 2009 Toyota Rav4 from Classic Toyota. We dealt with Kashif Mirza and he was very professional and personable. The buying process was pretty quick after the test drive and deciding to buy as we didn't have a trade in. We then went to finance and dealt with Vijay, another professional and personable staff member. The entire process took as long as the drive up and am very happy with the end result. Thanks Kashif, Vijay and others at Classic Toyota.

October 29, 2012

Thank you for your business. I am happy to hear you had a great experience with us. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Great car buying experience

by from Highland Park, IL |

We went to alot of other dealerships and when we arrived at Classic Kia we knew our search was over. Cody Taylor took superb care of my wife and I, answered all of our questions, was the most knowledgable salesperson of any dealership on what he had to sell and was straightforward in offering us a great deal on the price he sold the car for. I cannot recommend Cody or this dealership more highly! We had purchased our previous Toyota Sienna from their sister store 8 years ago and wound up right back here. If you are looking for a great deal and great professionals, look no further!

September 24, 2012

We will recommend you!

by from Pleasant Prairie, WI |

Had a great experience at Classic Toyota this week. Super pleased with our salesman Kashif who stayed beyond his normal work day to see our transaction through. Not sure how many customers insist on having the right "color" of their vehicle, but we appreciate your search and find mission in order to get us the perfect car. Seamless experience from start to finish and we thank you for being attentive to our needs and getting the deal sealed before end of week. Jude Hopper & Bridget Walker

September 5, 2012

That is really nice to hear! Thank you for your business.

Toyota Tacoma

by from Wauconda |

I went in knowing what I wanted, and the salesman there, Jim, was outstanding. He helped me pick the options I wanted as well as the ones that I could live without, and we had a deal in under an hour. I HATE car shopping because it's always taken me all day, but he made the experience both painless and a joy. And my truck is exactly what I wanted. If you need a Toyota, go to Classic and ask for Jim Madsen.

August 28, 2012

Thank you for your business. Glad to hear you had a great experience!

Bait and Switch

by from Milwaukee, WI |

About a month ago, my husband and I were looking to purchase a Prius. We were told that we had been approved for $500 down on the car we wanted. So we made the 75 mile trip from our home to the dealership. When we got there, the dealer tried to sell us another car, saying the Prius we wanted had been sold. We reluctantly agreed to purchase the alternative car which was cheaper, but then we were told we needed at least $1500 to buy the car. We asked what happened to only needing $500? He told us that the bank called back and said they had "changed their minds" and wanted more. Needless to say we left with no car. We were very upset that we had made a 75 mile trip for no reason, wasting time and money.

August 25, 2012

Customer service is our highest priority. We would like to speak with you regarding your experience. Please contact Doug Michelson at 847-336-4300.

Great experience

by from Wheaton, IL |

We worked with Jim Madsen. The whole transaction want very smoothly. Nice facility, nice people.

August 25, 2012