Classic Toyota/Scion/Kia

515 N Green Bay Rd, Waukegan, IL 60085

New 866-939-4082
Used 866-981-1132
Service 866-551-5812

The Friendliest Place in Town!

We will recommend you!

by from Pleasant Prairie, WI |

Had a great experience at Classic Toyota this week. Super pleased with our salesman Kashif who stayed beyond his normal work day to see our transaction through. Not sure how many customers insist on having the right "color" of their vehicle, but we appreciate your search and find mission in order to get us the perfect car. Seamless experience from start to finish and we thank you for being attentive to our needs and getting the deal sealed before end of week. Jude Hopper & Bridget Walker

September 5, 2012

That is really nice to hear! Thank you for your business.

Toyota Tacoma

by from Wauconda |

I went in knowing what I wanted, and the salesman there, Jim, was outstanding. He helped me pick the options I wanted as well as the ones that I could live without, and we had a deal in under an hour. I HATE car shopping because it's always taken me all day, but he made the experience both painless and a joy. And my truck is exactly what I wanted. If you need a Toyota, go to Classic and ask for Jim Madsen.

August 28, 2012

Thank you for your business. Glad to hear you had a great experience!

Bait and Switch

by from Milwaukee, WI |

About a month ago, my husband and I were looking to purchase a Prius. We were told that we had been approved for $500 down on the car we wanted. So we made the 75 mile trip from our home to the dealership. When we got there, the dealer tried to sell us another car, saying the Prius we wanted had been sold. We reluctantly agreed to purchase the alternative car which was cheaper, but then we were told we needed at least $1500 to buy the car. We asked what happened to only needing $500? He told us that the bank called back and said they had "changed their minds" and wanted more. Needless to say we left with no car. We were very upset that we had made a 75 mile trip for no reason, wasting time and money.

August 25, 2012

Customer service is our highest priority. We would like to speak with you regarding your experience. Please contact Doug Michelson at 847-336-4300.

Great experience

by from Wheaton, IL |

We worked with Jim Madsen. The whole transaction want very smoothly. Nice facility, nice people.

August 25, 2012

Thank you for your business!

Very happy with entire experience

by from Geneva, IL |

We were shopping for a used Sienna and had been to many Toyota dealerships in the Chicago area, and really weren't impressed with the service or quality of cars and the facilities. We decided to try dealing over email/phone to prevent more wasted evenings and Saturdays. We contacted Classic this past weekend through email about a used Sienna. Our sales person, Jim Madsen, was very courteous and helpful throughout the process and we finally agreed on a price. When we went in to do a final inspection, Jim pulled the van up for us, which had just been washed and cleaned. He knew we were bringing two small children, so he had prepared as much of the paperwork ahead of time to help speed up the process. We really appreciated his friendly, honest, laid-back manner, which made the whole experience very easy and enjoyable. We are very happy with our new van and would recommend Classic and Jim to anyone looking for a Toyota.

August 25, 2012

Glad to hear it! Thank you for your business.