Classic Toyota/Scion/Kia

515 N Green Bay Rd, Waukegan, IL 60085

New 866-939-4082 New 866-939-4082
Used 866-981-1132 Used 866-981-1132
Service 866-551-5812 Service 866-551-5812

The Friendliest Place in Town!

Finally a Great Car Buying Experience!!!!

by from Kenosha, WI |

A neighbor bought a car here and told me that it was such an easy process than her previous dealings with car dealerships. I decided to give it a try and see what Classic Kia was all about. I came from Kenosha, Wisconsin and the trip was not long as I expected it to be. Cody Taylor sold me my new Optima SX and gave me a way better deal than the local Kenosha and Racine Kia dealerships were willing to do. Rick Danca the General Manager was very personable and honest. Cody and Rick WERE NOT AT ALL PUSHY!!!!! I love my Optima and Loved my salesman Cody! Most people don't know this but you still get Wisconsin tax rates and they even did my wisconsin license plates here. I recommend Cody, Classic Kia, and the Optima!

February 3, 2013

I am happy to hear you had such a great experience with us. Thank you for your business!

2013 Kia Sorento

by from Wildwood, IL |

The buying process was smooth, and dealership took care of my needs. However, selected a Sorento that was inbound from factory, the delivery of the Sorento was overdue by 6 days, then I was unable to pick up the Sorento for another 4 days. Then the Sorento that was delivered didn't have come with the conveinence package, so we had to start all over again. The sales person and sales stafff assisted me with finding another Sorenta that DAY, but I was unable to get the color as originally ordered. I would recommend this dealership, but I would not recommend selecting a car that is in bound from the factory. I would also recommend Pete Smith as a sales person. I look forward to all my future dealings with Classic to be classy.

January 9, 2013

I apologize for the inconvenience the shipping issue caused. We truly appreciate your patience. I am happy to hear we were able to get you a different Sorento so quickly. Thank you for your business.

Pete Smith helped my parents buy a 2013 Kia Soul

by from Round Lake, IL |

A simple, honest, no hassle buying process

January 11, 2013

Happy new car owner

by from Melrose Park Il |

When I inquired about a vehicle, Nick got back to me right away with the best price of any other dealer. The next step was to talk to Ryan the finance manager, he quoted me the intrest rate and payments, and when we arrived to pick up the vehicle it was just what he said it would be. The whole experience was very pleasant and stress free. I would definitely recommed this dealership, and these two gentelmen to anyone. Thanks again you guys . The Davies family.

January 9, 2013

I am happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Thank you for the recommendation!

Best Salesman!! ***** Cody Taylor*****

by from Elmwood Park, IL |

Classic Kia & Cody Taylor made my Christmas!!! Best car buying experience ever!! Highly recommended!! 5 STARS!!!!!!!!!

January 9, 2013

Thank you for your business and for the recommendation!

Friendly and Great car buying place

by from Waukegan, IL |

I purchased a brand new Kia Optima from this dealership in Waukegan, IL. I received excellent customer services the staff was very accommodating and friendly. The staff was also kind but they were not pushy as car salesmans typically are. I would recommend this dealership to others in the market for a new car. I truly love my new Kia.

December 27, 2012

Thank you for your compliments! We truly appreciate your business.

Very Happy indeed

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

I found a used Highlander online and contacted "Internet Jim" over the internet. He took extra pictures of the car and gave me an accurate account of the vehicle down to the smallest scuff's. I was treated wonderful before I got to the dealership and after and none of the game's I have witnessed in the past were played. The dealership did well but Jim Madsen was the most enjoyable part of the sale. Thanks Jim.

December 27, 2012

Thank you for your business!

The BEST place to buy a vehicle!

by from North Chicago |

I bought my 2012 Toyota Sienna last April and I couldn't have been any happier with it. From its superb quality because it's a Toyota, a great atmosphere because for the first time in my history of going to dealerships - this dealership did not pressure me at all whatsoever. And every dealership should have a salesman like mine, Kashif Mirza, who still to this day calls me about once a week touching base. Too bad I will be transferring soon, I would love to have Classic Toyota and it's staff transfer with me but I can't win them all!

December 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you again for your business!

Great Dealership, wonderful Sales Rep!!!

by from Chicago IL |

This was my first time at Classic Toyota for service - While waiting for my vehicle I happened to step into the dealership to browse their new car selection. Randy Meyer ended up greeting me. He was super friendly and couldn't be nicer. He has great product knowledge and was able to answer all my questions - I can't wait to go back and purchase from him in a few months when I will be looking to buy a new car.

June 27, 2013

Thank you for the compliments!

The best from start to finish

by from Gurnee, IL |

I went back to Classic Toyota to purchase another vehicle. The sales person, Randy Meyer, made the experience even better. He listened to my needs, found the vehicle I was interested in, had me take a test drive to be sure it was the right choice, then worked on getting me an excellent deal. There was no pressure, no hard sales pitch, just an honest and sincere approach to make the experience wonderful. I highly recommend the dealership and Randy anyone looking for a vehicle. I service my other Toyota at Classic and would go to no one else.

June 27, 2013