John Elway's Crown Toyota

1151 Kettering Dr, Ontario, CA 91761

AWESOME SERVIVE

by from ONTARIO |

I CAME TO CROWN TOYOTA WANTED TO BUY A TACOMA FOR MY BUSINESS I WASN'T SURE WHICH ONE I NEED BUY ELI PALACIOS MY SALES REP EXPLAIN ABOUT DIFFERENT TYPES I TOLD MY SALES REP NEED MORE TIME AFTER ONE MONTH I FINALLY DECIDED WITCH ONE I WANT I FEEL LIKE I NEVER HAD PRESSURE TO BUY IM ACTUALLY VISIT THE DEALER SHIP SEVERAL TIMES WHEN I FINALLY MAKE UP MY MIND I MAKE APPT WITH ELI....IM SUPER HAPPY WITH MY TACOMA AND THE 5 STARS SERVICE I GOT THANKS AGAIN ELI AND CROWN TOYOTA

Eli Gonzalez was excellent and honest. Thumbs up!

by from Riverside CA |

I traded in a 2011 Nissan Armada for a brand spankin new 2014.5 Toyota Camry on Sunday 8/10/2014. Eli Gonzalez was very highly reffered to me by a friend . I was so upside down on my Armada and had lost all hope because two previous dealerships in Moreno Valley refused to help me but Eli fought hard to get me the best possible deal out there. He was very patient, understanding, answered all of my questions and above all gave me excellent service. I walked away extremely happy and confident I was given the best deal possible. I would definatley recommend Eli of Toyota of Ontario to my friends and family. 5 stars all the way! Happy Customer Monica Cervantes

Awesome Sales experience through Mr. Anjum Raza

by from Riverside, CA |

Just bought my Camry on July 4th 2014 weekend through Mr. Anjum Raza . It was a true pleasure to deal with Mr Raza as he helped answer all my concerns and got me into the best deal possible for me. He not only patiently answered all my queries but also let me test drive many cars which helped me decide which one to buy. He literally makes you feel like a valued customer and with his honesty and professionalism your car buying experience is truly enjoyable and worthwhile. I am definitely a repeat customer of Mr Anjum Raza and would highly recommend anyone to experience the level of satisfaction through this wonderful person at John Elway's Crown Toyota .Truly 5 Star experience.

Professional and great customer service.

by from Fontana,CA |

Due to circumstances, I had a limited time to purchase a vehicle, and Tamer went out of his way to find me a pre-owned Corolla that met all my specific criteria. He was professional, cordial,and knowledgable: I by no means felt pressure in my decision making. I appreciated how Jeff worked with me on a final price and Ruben's expertise in financing, clearly explaining all the details of the purchase and extended warranty. I have purchase/leased vehicles from Crown Toyota in the past and had them serviced there. And what keeps me coming back is the consistent customer service.

They can do the impossible

by from Riverside, Ca |

I walked into the dealership after speaking to Robert Saldana over the phone. My credit is not good and I did not hold out much hope in being able to purchase a car, but I really needed transportation. Tamer approached me when we walked on the lot with a smile and a welcome. I explained to him what I needed and the problems I had. We filled out some paperwork, they did what they do I answered questions and then we went outside to look at cars. I must commend Tamer, he did not pressure but showed me a variety of cars in a price range he thought I could afford, I thought he was nuts, but this man his supervisor and Ruben Gonzalez in finance were able to get me a car I did not think I would ever qualify for at a reasonable payment, even with my credit. They are an awesome group of people, who seem to care about their customers.

Great Buying experience!

by from Rancho Cucamonga |

CROWN TOYOTA has a great professional team! Ted Gonzales, a member of the INTERNET Group, did a remarkable job! From the time I sent him an inquiry email , to the time I left the dealership with my new vehicle, everything was handled professionally ! I wish all the car dealership work this way. I highly recommend this dealership to everyone! :)

Awesome customer service

by from Ontario ca |

John Villalobos rocks in customer service! He was awesome not pushy listenedo what I wanted and did not try and sell me something I did not want

Great experience with Ramon Cervantes

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Best Experience Ever! We had a very pleasant time working with Ramon Cervantes for a purchase of a new Toyota Corolla. Ramon was extremely patient and very willing to work with us to get the exact car that we wanted. We have purchased several cars at various dealerships and sales people in the Southern California area, and Ramon was by far the most knowledgeable and upfront person that we have dealt with. He genuinely cares for his customers and wants to make sure that you are comfortable with your purchase and of the car that you are buying. Ramon is a great asset to the dealership and I would strongly encourage anyone that is looking to buy a car to talk to him and work with him at Crown Toyota.

NOT THE SAME AS ALL THE OTHERS

by from RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA |

THE EXPERIENCE WAS GR8 I WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE WHILE I LIVE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

Customer Service at its finest.

by from ontario ca |

I went to this dealership looking for a new car . From the time I walked in til the time I left everyone made sure I was a happy customer ! They have mastered the skill of customer Service ! Thank you so much !