John Elway's Crown Toyota

1151 Kettering Dr, Ontario, CA 91761

Painless

by from Eastvale, CA |

Justin was straight-forward, helpful, friendly and went out of his way to make sure we were happy. This was one of our best car-buying experiences.

MY WORST SERVICE EXPERIENCE AT A DEALERSHIP!

by from onterio,ca |

Good morning and Happy New Year to all. My name is Steffen Malek. I wish I could say my experience shopping for a car at John Elway's Crown Toyota was good but it was horrible. I will briefly recount my experience for you. I have been dealing with Mike Breicha via the internet to attempt to lease a vehicle. He did provide me with information over the phone but turned out to be false when we got there. When I arrived at the dealership a gentleman by the name of Lewis Vargas greated me and my family and proceeded to take my information to work up numbers for me. Lewis seemed to be a very nice guy however, he had to leave and turned me over to Robert Cruz (Attitude). A very sarcastic gentleman whose response to my Mom, when she asked if the seats on the Camry had special seatcovers you can order "Doesn't all cars have seat covers". He was very RUDE and unhelpful with all of his answers to me and my families questions we asked. Following the drive Mike and Robert presented me with an offer. I asked if it could be lower and they said no it was firm. I asked if I could get a lower model at a better price and they said no.It was clear to us that they did not want to sell a car to us or even try to work out a deal like most dealerships do when you are inquiring about a vehicle. So I said ok let me have my registration back (I was tradeing a 2012 leased Honda civic ex). THEY LOST MY REGISTRATION AND DID NOT MAKE A CONCERTED EFFORT TO FIND IT. (I am also now missing my license that i gave to them in which i didint realize untill i had already left the dealer.) I COMPLAINED TO THE DESK MANAGER AND HE ONLY GAVE LIP SERVICE NEVER FOUND IT, RIDICULOUS. HOW CAN AN ORGANIZATION AS BIG AS YOURS LOOSE A CUSTOMERS REGISTRATION AND LICENSE? I AM TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY AND DISGUSTED. I FELT EMBARASSED AND LIKE A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN. I AM A HARDWORKING MIDDLE CLASS GUY WHO FELT LIKE I WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE IN YOUR DEALERSHIP. I WOULD LIKE MY REGISTRATION AND LICENSE BACK. I AM TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED AND WOULD WELCOME AN AUDIANCE WITH THE GENERAL SALES MANAGER OR GENERAL MANAGER. MY WHOLE FAMILY WAS THERE AND WITNESSED THIS ATROCITY. MY MOM AND DAD OWN A TOYOTA AND NOW THEY ARE QUESTIONING YOUR PRODUCT JUST BECAUSE OF THIS INCIDENT. I AM VERY UPSET OVER THIS INCIDENT AND WILL CONTINUE TO ADVERTISE THIS TERRIBLE SERVICE INCIDENT.

Awesome customer service from everyone there

by from Mira Loma, ca |

Justin was my salesman. He exceeded my expectations on customer service and friendliness. Seems like every dealer I go to, all they wanna do is pressure you into a deal you're not 100% sure about. And this guy did the opposite, totally just let you think about it on your own without pressuring you and waited till YOU were ready to make that long commitment. After talking to him for 5 mins, it felt like I've known him for years! He definitely earned my business for life. He will be recommended to all my friends and family. Thanks again justin!

Car and football

by from Rancho Cucamonga. CA |

They sell cars just like John Elway plays football

Best Experience Ever

by from Placentia, CA |

Spoke with Steve Hunkie, not only did he make it absolutely painless... He paid attention to what I said I wanted and didn't try and get me in something that I wasn't looking for. He even told me the best time to come so I wasn't sitting in the lobby for ever waiting to get home. I will never buy a car from anyone or anywhere else.

Best Buying Experience.

by from Fontana, CA |

Fantastic ? Very pleasant made it very easy to BUY A CAR. Strongly recommend Justin Sebring. Justin provided us what we wanted and gave the most outstanding customer service. Thanks, Sophia and Jon

Excellent sales person Justin

by from chino hills, ca |

Justin Sebring was very courteous, friendly & inviting sales person. He had thorough knowledge of the car even thought 2015 model is fairly new (just been out for a month). He showed us the car that we wanted, brought out the cars in colors that we wanted to see (even though I mentioned that we won't be buying that night). He even followed up by calling twice to address any questions that we had about the car. He is an asset to the dealership & I feel he is going to do extremely well in his profession. When we are ready to buy the car, we are definitely going to give CROWN TOYOTA a try only because of Justin Sebring.

Scion tC 2015 Purchase - Great Service

by from CA, Corona |

On October 17th, I, a recent Cal Poly Pomona graduate, bought my first new car: Scion tC 2015. The customer service from the sales person, Craig Johnson, and our service with the finance manager Ruben Gonzalez were great. I already knew what model, color and options I wanted for a good price and this dealership had it. I would come back here to buy another Toyota in the future.

AWESOME SERVIVE

by from ONTARIO |

I CAME TO CROWN TOYOTA WANTED TO BUY A TACOMA FOR MY BUSINESS I WASN'T SURE WHICH ONE I NEED BUY ELI PALACIOS MY SALES REP EXPLAIN ABOUT DIFFERENT TYPES I TOLD MY SALES REP NEED MORE TIME AFTER ONE MONTH I FINALLY DECIDED WITCH ONE I WANT I FEEL LIKE I NEVER HAD PRESSURE TO BUY IM ACTUALLY VISIT THE DEALER SHIP SEVERAL TIMES WHEN I FINALLY MAKE UP MY MIND I MAKE APPT WITH ELI....IM SUPER HAPPY WITH MY TACOMA AND THE 5 STARS SERVICE I GOT THANKS AGAIN ELI AND CROWN TOYOTA

Eli Gonzalez was excellent and honest. Thumbs up!

by from Riverside CA |

I traded in a 2011 Nissan Armada for a brand spankin new 2014.5 Toyota Camry on Sunday 8/10/2014. Eli Gonzalez was very highly reffered to me by a friend . I was so upside down on my Armada and had lost all hope because two previous dealerships in Moreno Valley refused to help me but Eli fought hard to get me the best possible deal out there. He was very patient, understanding, answered all of my questions and above all gave me excellent service. I walked away extremely happy and confident I was given the best deal possible. I would definatley recommend Eli of Toyota of Ontario to my friends and family. 5 stars all the way! Happy Customer Monica Cervantes