Crystal Automall

220 US-22, Green Brook, NJ 08812

Used 732-968-1000

Service center did not honor the price

by from Bridgewater NJ |

I got cheated. This was the second time I went for service here. I showed them a coupon - July special for getting a car service for 49.95. The guy told me no problem and when I got back to pick up my car, he slapped me a bill for $72 saying it does not apply for synthetic oil. They did not even call me to confirm if it was okay. I am never going back there and would not recommend this place to anyone

Didn't honor agreed-to price

by from Green brook, nj |

Stay away - these people are dishonest, and don't care to waste your time. I was looking for a new Highlander XLE. They had one, and I exchanged a few emails with their internet support person, who gave me their internet price for the. While I was interested in. I called her, and said that I was willing to pay a certain price for it. Her response was that she spoke to her manager - David), and she said that "David it's a quiet day so he will make it happen. Just come by - when will you be there." I responded that I want to make sure that this was a done deal, as I live 30 miles away, and the entire trip would be about an hour and a half, and I did not want to loose time and has. She said that it was. Clearly - and offer and acceptance, right? I showed up about 2 hours later. Was introduced to Amanda (Internet sales person) and manager David. Then I was told that he had the paperwork and the price we agreed to. So far, so good, right? Test drove the vehicle, and said that I may consider providing by truck as a trade-in. While they were checking the truck a sales person said that he was told that the price was aged to, but it was NOT the price David agreed to, and instead the original internet price. I politely told him (Nader) that this was not the agreed to price, provided that actual price, and asked home to confirm with David ( difference of over $1,200). Then, Mark Tolomeo showed up (apparently another manager) - did not give his name -who lowered the price by $200 or so from the internet price. I responded that this was not the deal David and I agreed to, and asked to see David. He refused to have David come out, and alleged that David never agreed to anything, but to "listen to my offer." What a complete lie! He could not listen to my offer on the phone. I complained that they lied to me, and wasted my time and money. He did not care at all. What a horrible place, and a waste of my time and money. This looks like a sales tactic - bait and switch. Go elsewhere.

Money well spent

by from Somerset, NJ |

-My service advisor Chris is nice and friendly from start to finish. -When I left a voicemail, he called back on the same day with an answer to my concerns. -Price was established when I made my appointment, he even found a better coupon than what I brought with me. I appreciated that gesture. -Comfortable customer waiting lounge. -Was in & out of there in under an hour.

Another great service experience

by from Green Brook NJ |

Once again, I had a great experience when I went in for my tire rotation and oil change. The waiting area is always clean and comfortable. The gentlemen who helped me was someone I had not met before (so sorry I can't remember his name) but he was friendly, professional and helpful.

Excellent service dept

by from Green Brook NJ |

I was there for a recall on my suv and the service dept is always very nice and honest about the wait time.

What a great experience

by from Greenbrook, nj |

1st time I had serious work done on my Mazda. I've going some place else bu this is the 1st time I feel like I was being told the truth. I very much liked being given the option of a reconditioned part for an older car with over 100k miles. And the work was complete very fast even with ordered parts.

Honest service at Crystal Mazda

by from Flemington,NJ |

They are always very honest about repairs. I have been to too many dealers that try to pad on unnecessary repairs and part replacements. Victor has always been honest and fair, going out of his way to make sure that I get the best deal for my service visit.

service dept

by from greenbrook, nj |

The service was very good. I had a loaner car and I put a total of about 15 miles on the vehicle and it took $16.00 to fill the tank up. The tank could not have been full when it was gave to me.

Reasonable and Efficient in every way

by from Green Brook, NJ |

The overall process was well organized, time efficient, customer oriented and very reasonable service prices. I will definitely go back to service my car there, again and again.

great service

by from branchburg,nj |

you were helpful ,seen you got good and prompt service and gave a report explaining all that was done to the car for me to keep.