North Hills Toyota

7401 Mcknight Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237

Used 412-318-3000

fast, friendly and efficient is refined!

by from north hills, pa |

we told them what ballpark we needed to be in and they were able to get us there. they were quick and efficient and friendly

Quick Service

by from Pittsburgh PA |

I didn't have an appointment and yet they fit me in and got me out quickly for my oil change

Professional approach to sales

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Will Kraft was very professional and did exactly what he committed to doing for us. He was easy to work with, very patient and knew his product very well. Best car buying experience I have had in 30 years.

Friendly, Honest, Great Deals and Great Products

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

JP was very easy to talk to throughout the lease process. He answered all questions honestly and completely. Robert W. in finance was also wonderful. I felt comfortable through the whole process about what I was paying for and was able to structure a deal that fit my budget. My daughter began to fuss while we were going over some paperwork. I'm not sure what the name of the salesman was, but he came to the rescue and brought her a giant pink balloon. She was overjoyed and immediately infatuated with the balloon so she calmed down. That was exceptional! Overall I felt very comfortable here

Great customer service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Everyone was very nice and was very helpful when answering my questions. They worked hard to get me a good deal and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. If the salesman had not been so thorough,honest and helpful I may not have bought the car.

Very upbeat and friendly atmosphere

by from Export, PA |

Did not take long to get things settled to make a purchase. Salesman was not pushy and helped us out.

great service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Joe, the sales rep, was straightforward and very helpful in resolving my questions and in getting a deal done, as well as a subsequent issue that arose.

Buying a new car

by from Pittsburgh Pa. |

My salesman Jay G. was a pleasure to deal with.I really did not intend to buy a car that day, but the process was efficient& painless.He is an excellent salesman!

Excellent friendly service.

by from North Hills, Pittsburgh, PA |

I received great treatment and advice from your service department, namely Deana Hicks. I did not have to wait very long for service to be performed.

Fantastic first time buying experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Jay G. provided fantastic customer service from the moment I arrived at the dealership with other plans until we finalized the deal a few days later. I am a first time buyer but pretty much grew up in a Toyota dealership where my dad worked for many years. That said, I know what buying a car should be like, and my experience at North Hills was exactly that. Jay listened to my wants/needs/concerns and was not pushy with things I didn't want/need. If I had to do it all over again I would definitely come back and work with Jay again. Thanks for the quick and easy buying experience!